Chinni, 29 Feb 2016Some one could please reply me ...is there any heating problem ?is it OK to play high games li... moremiss chinni , all phones gets heat because high end graphics games , its a normal
play asphalt nitro its only lessthan 40Mb and no data
but asphalt 8 airbone needs additional 1GB data
i m also facing mic problem since last system update.. what to do ??
asus customer service advice to hard reset but nothing happened....
any1 have proper and permanent solution???
Iam also facing a problem with calls,other not able to hear my voice.when i switched to loudspeaker or restart the phone ,its working fine.is it software or hardware issue.any one have solution on this.
AnonD-479679, 28 Feb 2016after the latest update when i am calling someone from my phone.... they barely can hear my vo... moreYeah man i am also facing such sort of problems i am getting microphone issues and my video lags after 5 days of update.
About Asus ZE601KL
Blue tooth not working.
Play store not downloading any app.
My battery dicreases rapidly from 100% to 80%1,is this ok or what should I do friend.charging time takes almost 2 hours & 45 minutes.what is the normal charging time.
bought above mobile through Flip-kart. But above phone is totally disappointed me. While supplying phone company has not supplied ear phone piece. Company has not given any volume button to reduce and increase the sound. During call continuation phone screen is becoming dark, there will not be any display. Due to which it has become very difficult to disconnect the call.
Phone brightness and contrast ratio is too poor. It is looking like a second hand old phone screen. Please replace the phone or suggest other device of the company. I have purchased first time ASUS phone in my life it disappointed me
Some one could please reply me ...is there any heating problem ?is it OK to play high games like asphalt or Nova ???also how is the processor ??
m232, 29 Feb 2016An overall good phone. But I am facing an irritating issue which is giving me lot of pain.
T... moreboot in safe mode in following ways
1) switch off and remove memory card
2) restart the phone normally
3) wait for 5 minutes
4) press power button
5) press and hold power off tab at screen for 5 seconds
6) it will ask reboot to safe mode
7) click ok
8) it start switching off and it phones starts starting again in safemode
, you will see word safemode at leftside at bottom in black colour
9) in this mode you wont able to see all downloaded installed icons and applications
10 ) make a calls for several times and check your problems
11) if problems happens means its a hardware issue
13 if the problems does not come means , problems not from os and it problems comes in other applications which blocking the microphone
14) check carefully
15) again press power button and restart the phone
16) now the phone starts normally and you will see all normal icons and all applications
17) again make a calls , if problems comes means its a third part applications , making poroblems 'uninstall downloaded applications one first , recheck problem , it not happen means leave off, again it happens uninstall other one , like these you must do one by one
thank you do those
I brought it 2 days before.. after updating my mic is not working properly.. recipient cannot hear my voice. What can i do?
Anonymous, 29 Feb 2016Really? i didn't update it before and its working really good. But after i did updates this ye... morewhich problems other hanging
1) after which updates you did , is it system updates or specific applications updates
follow below steps
not for system updates , for hanging so many reasons are there
1) free up device memory free
2) clear cache data for all applications
use asus auto start manager to deny all applications
4) install good paid internet security ( Kaspersky ) and do full scan
5) regular checkup
6) uninstall waste and useless applications which preloaded by asus ,
An overall good phone. But I am facing an irritating issue which is giving me lot of pain.
The phone's microphone does not work from some point onwards. Once this happens, when attending(or making) a call, the other person wont be able to hear me.
I am not sure whether its a hardware issue or a software issue. Because once I restart the phone everything is perfect once again. After maybe a couple of calls, the problem resurfaces.
I read in multiple forums of this issue (even in Zentalk) , but nobody has a clean solution. Some of the solutions were -to disable Ok Google Detection, to enable call recording, to switch to loudspeaker, to reboot the phone and so on.
Enabling loud speaker works for me. When I realize the other person cannot hear me, I switch to loud speaker and then he is able to hear me.
Did anybody come across this issue? Is it a software issue? Any help/ideas/suggestions would be nice.
I am hoping its a software bug which will be hopefully fixed in the next system update or so.
AnonD-494664, 28 Feb 2016by not update Really? i didn't update it before and its working really good. But after i did updates this year, I start to have problems with it.
How's the front facing camera of this phone? In a selfie freak and I'm going to buy
av-test.org recently published report for android devices ,
they conducted seriesa research with practicals and finally reported
best antivirus suited
the following antivirus mobile security are best for android
current or higher versions are powerful , order in alphabetical
1) alibaba mobile securityt v2.14
2) Baidu Mobile Security 5.10
3) Bitdefender Mobile Security 3.2
4) BullGuard Mobile Security 14.0
5) ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus 3.2
6) G Data Internet Security 25.9
7) Kaspersky Lab Internet Security 11.9
8) Qihoo 360 360 AntiVirus 3.1
9) Sophos Mobile Security 6.0
more information , please read below website
HEY this phone have an issue about the battery life
. no much battery life
. it is too heating when we use more than 5 mintutes
GUYS I GOT AN EARPHONE WITH THIS MOBILE THROUGH FLIPKART
without this issue we can say trustfully asus zenfone 2 laser is a good smart phone