hi guys I want some information about laser 2 3gb model.what scores it does in an tutu test and is it worth buying.. or should I go for any other
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2016thank you for this helpful advice.is your problems are solved , please reply whether is solved or not
there is a issue with proximity sensor , I conformed with many people and I raised the complained to asus
AnonD-494664, 01 Mar 2016PROXIMITY SENSOR working I know it 1) press phone call icon and then click on 3 dots then ... moreNot working anymore ... lastime it work very well but till February not work anymore ... how ?
Good evening recently I bought ASUS ZenFone 2 laser 550 . How can I reduced earing volume it coming out pls suggest me
AnonD-456652, 01 Mar 2016can anyone tell me how to make the sensor work ????PROXIMITY SENSOR working I know it
1) press phone call icon and then click on 3 dots then settings then click on
2) call screen settings then put a tick mark on turn on proximity sensor
3) exit exit
4) dial any number ana call .hen the person receieves your calls , take phoe mic part near to ear , screen goes off and move away from ear screen comes back
5) that means its working
shafas, 29 Feb 2016I brought it 2 days before.. after updating my mic is not working properly.. recipient cannot ... moredear shafas
after recent update 1.17 many users have felt this mic proble i.e. other person not able to hear us.
temp solution is to restart but problem comes back again after sometime. other temp solution is to put phone on speakerphone. i am doing that. i have also read that using headphone may also help.
from the asus zen forum i understand that asus developers are working on this issue and a new update soon will be there.
shafas, 29 Feb 2016I brought it 2 days before.. after updating my mic is not working properly.. recipient cannot ... morePART A
1) problems in microphone or in network problems from your side
2) problems in someone phone speakers or in network problems
3) try to cleaR cache memory in asus calling app and uninstall old updates and install new update
4) free up clear all cache memory in all apps
boot in safe mode in following ways
1) switch off and remove memory card
2) restart the phone normally
3) wait for 5 minutes
4) press power button
5) press and hold power off tab at screen for 5 seconds
6) it will ask reboot to safe mode
7) click ok
8) it start switching off and it phones starts starting again in safemode
, you will see word safemode at leftside at bottom in black colour
9) in this mode you wont able to see all downloaded installed icons and applications
10 ) make a calls for several times and check your problems
11) if problems happens means its a hardware issue
13 if the problems does not come means , problems not from os and it problems comes in other applications which blocking the microphone
14) check carefully
15) again press power button and restart the phone
16) now the phone starts normally and you will see all normal icons and all applications
17) again make a calls , if problems comes means its a third part applications , making poroblems 'uninstall downloaded applications one first , recheck problem , it not happen means leave off, again it happens uninstall other one , like these you must do one by one
Chinni, 29 Feb 2016Some one could please reply me ...is there any heating problem ?is it OK to play high games li... moremiss chinni , all phones gets heat because high end graphics games , its a normal
play asphalt nitro its only lessthan 40Mb and no data
but asphalt 8 airbone needs additional 1GB data
i m also facing mic problem since last system update.. what to do ??
asus customer service advice to hard reset but nothing happened....
any1 have proper and permanent solution???
Iam also facing a problem with calls,other not able to hear my voice.when i switched to loudspeaker or restart the phone ,its working fine.is it software or hardware issue.any one have solution on this.
AnonD-479679, 28 Feb 2016after the latest update when i am calling someone from my phone.... they barely can hear my vo... moreYeah man i am also facing such sort of problems i am getting microphone issues and my video lags after 5 days of update.
About Asus ZE601KL
Blue tooth not working.
Play store not downloading any app.
My battery dicreases rapidly from 100% to 80%1,is this ok or what should I do friend.charging time takes almost 2 hours & 45 minutes.what is the normal charging time.
bought above mobile through Flip-kart. But above phone is totally disappointed me. While supplying phone company has not supplied ear phone piece. Company has not given any volume button to reduce and increase the sound. During call continuation phone screen is becoming dark, there will not be any display. Due to which it has become very difficult to disconnect the call.
Phone brightness and contrast ratio is too poor. It is looking like a second hand old phone screen. Please replace the phone or suggest other device of the company. I have purchased first time ASUS phone in my life it disappointed me