Hi i think you haven't optimized your device.
Use power boost to clear RAM, Reboot your device once you see high RAM usage, Update All App's from playstore, use auto start manager & wipe cache partition from recovery.
Check the below link for further information on things to be done after a new firmware update :
i just updated my ZF 2 laser with 188.8.131.526 update and my phone is now useless; cant open most of my apps and even play store. I also keep on getting pop up error saying "Unfortunately, google services has stopped". Any ideas how to fix this?
pingpoh, 22 Feb 2016Hi guy can help me pls .. when I download games and apps keep cannot open Wat should I do ?? S... moreyeah same with mine i updated my phone for the system update now cant even open an app it keeps on saying that google play has stop
Hi guy can help me pls .. when I download games and apps keep cannot open Wat should I do ?? Should I reset the phone ?
mad, 22 Feb 2016Just updated to 184.108.40.2066_20160202
Hope it improve things furtherAsus at work.
Amazing Music quality improvement and volumes rationalisation.
Seems camera performace also improved a lot.
Richards Babu, 22 Feb 2016Hey i want to buy a smartphone, my only priority is CAMERA and BATTERY LIFE, everything else i... morei can say battery life good ,, after doing some customising the settings
but i cant say about camera , because i not camera , sorry
today 22/02/2016 afternoon at 1.00pm asus released firmware update for zenfone 2 laser 5.5 ze550kl
for sku's WW
new version is 220.127.116.116_20160202 , it takes 263.4MB
1) first charge the battery full 80%
2) connect to wi-fi and check download and keep charging
3) after download completes means , it will you to install , just click now or postpone to one hour
4) if you select now, the phone srtarts shutwdown and restarts
5) as soon as phone starts , black screen will appear , android logo comes , and starts installing system upgrade
6) dont disturb this process , it takes 5 minutes to 10 minutes normally
7) as soon as the process completes , again phone restarts
8) as soon as phone starts , black screen will appear , here android is upgrading process takes, here also dont distrub
9) it tooks 68 apps upgarde , then says finished boot , then phone screen comes normal
10) now once you restart the phone and check again firmware
Hey i want to buy a smartphone, my only priority is CAMERA and BATTERY LIFE, everything else is secondary.. i am willing to spend around 10k to 15k.., so what would you recommend.?
Anonymous, 14 Aug 2015 is asus zenfone 2 laser ze550kl have a removable battery? S
veer patel, 17 Feb 2016Hi friend tell me which should buy 8gb ya 16 gb internal storage in zenfone 2 laser?
1) 16GB rom with snapdragon cpu 410 quadcore with 2GB ram
2) 16GB rom with snapdragon cpu 615 octacore with 3GB ram
remaining specifications are same