Anonymous, 14 Mar 2017I have a problem...after i restarted my phone...my phone hangs up at loading screen and restar... more1) go to recovery mode , do wipe cache partition and restart the phone.
in lollypop version .
2) there is a QUADROOTER GRAPHICS infections are there , its affected 900 million android users only SNAPRAGON processors.
3) boot the phone in safemode and uninstall the some downloaded applications and some preloaded applications if possible,
4) once yur phone ha s solved the restarting problem , after that update to marshmallow v 6.0. 1 to solve quadrooter infections
yuv thind, 12 Mar 20172gb /16 gbI allowed the following applications to connect internet without my knowledge and remaining all the applications are denied to access internet
Digital media service ( recommended )
facebook app manager
Gmail ( recommended )
Google contacts sync ( recommended )
google play store ( recommended )
Google services ( recommended )
Kaspersky internet security ( recommended )
M-kavach ( recommended )
Google messages ( recommended )
My airtel ( recommended )
Opera mini beta
prey ( recommended )
Shareit ( recommended wifi only )
Sygic ( recommended ) if you need offline map with searching places
i am not using the following applications regularly , so i will uninstall the applications , I install only when I order the product with discount .
reply to me
yuv thind, 12 Mar 2017Bro, I am also using marshmello .thanx for supporting .take your time to analyseyes I have all the applications except ( ai keyboard plu and plugin , and another app which is money )
1) I analysised for Trojans , viruses , none of the applications are infected .
2) I found aslight hanging problems , when I open two applications aftered installed .
3) ram usage is increased ffrom 1.4GB to 1. 9GB
4) 2 GB internal space is occupied by applications.
5) free recharge , earn charge applications are advertising apps with downloading other applications with eating lots of data MB from internet pack.
6) many applications are fully wasted and its takes much battery powers from the battery .
7) I think you having much crazy about installing applications with less than 2GB ram space.
8) I recommend you to uninstall applications you were downloaded , and some preinstalled applications are also capable of uninstalling .
9) do uninstall the applications and gets much amount of free ram .
10) use asus mobile manager , enable super boost by selecting all boxes.
11) use asus auto start manager , deny all the applications from downloaded and preinstalled category.
12) enable only antivirus or internet security application from auto starting.
13) use asus mobile manager , enable data usage , untick check boxes for few downloaded applications .
14) the following applications are uninstalled
ai.type emojj plugins
ai. Type keyboard plus
basic day dreams,
Black hole ,
cam scanner full version,
MP3 VIDEO CONVERTOR
mmx hill climber,
mp3 video converter,
Mx player pro,
My backup pro,
offline dictionary pro,
Ways 2 sms,
yuv thind, 12 Mar 2017Bro one more query, when I caliberate battery as you said , Can I improve battery performance yes your battery will definitely gets improved after calibrating
I have a problem...after i restarted my phone...my phone hangs up at loading screen and restarts again...by the way, my phone is still in Lollipop...
Raju...please nform that is asus zenfone 2 laser ze550kl is going to get the nougat?? do u have any news??
RAJU.Msc, 11 Mar 2017THANKS FOR THE list , many applications are not in installed in my phone , today I will in... moreBro one more query, when I caliberate battery as you said , Can I improve battery performance
Sunny gupt, 10 Mar 2017Do u update it from direct lollipop to 1998 marshhmallowNo I, did, step, by step
Hi, pls describe to me what are the benefits in upgrading the software of this phone Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL 3GB from Lollipop to Marshmallow? And is there cons and pros for doing the upgrade? Pls comment based on your knowledge. Thank You!
Mine is 1998 version but still now not supporting volte.. pls guys help me to solve this
yuv thind, 11 Mar 2017Bro i send you list of apps that I have installed in, my devuce, and i want to mention here t... moretell me how much ram version , your phone has
like 2gb ram /16gb rom
like 3gb ram /16gb rom
I am using 3gb ram version
yuv thind, 11 Mar 2017Bro i send you list of apps that I have installed in, my devuce, and i want to mention here t... moreTHANKS FOR THE list , many applications are not in installed in my phone ,
today I will insþall one by one app, I recheck those apps malwares or give me some time .
today I will install one by one and I recheck all the apps ,, its related to malwares , Trojans and some thing else .
give me two days time to analysis.
more over I am using marshmallow 1998 version.
RAJU.Msc, 11 Mar 20171) its not normal according to me .
2) 2% battery drains in six hours , in stand by mode... moreBro i send you list of apps that I have installed in, my devuce, and i want to mention here that in lollipop version i have 10 extra apps but only 1-2% battery drains in 6 hr standby mode with data and everthing closed.
List is as follows:
2face, ABC launcher
ai.type emojj plugins
ai. Type keyboard plus
Amazon shopping, android system, android system web view, ANT HAL service, App manager
App updater, Asus As, asus calling updater, asus cover , asus package installer, asus system web viewer,
Asus zenUI pc suit, audio wizard,
basic day dreams, Bbbler actor,
Black hole , Blackmart,
calculator, calender, google
calender, camera ,
cam scanner full version, chrome,
clean master, clock, clean master s- key,
cm security, contacts, degoo, do it later,
Docs, documents, download manager,
, downloads, drive, drive activator,
earn talktime, easy mode,
exchange service, external storage,
facebook, file manager, flikk,
Flipkart, fm radio, free recharge,
fresh green, gallery, G-mail,
google apps google play games , google play store , google play movies and tv,
google play service,
Hangouts, hello english,
image shrink, instagram,
jio jinema , jio tv , my jio,
just music, kids mode, kik,
laser ruler maps, facebook messenger,
Mini movie, mmx hill climber, mp3 video converter,
Mx player pro, My asus cervice center
My backup pro, offline dictionary pro, Paytm, PC link,
Photo collage, photos, Prisma, S-photo editor,
sensor guru, Share it, Slide joy, UC browser, Ways 2 sms,
Whats apl, whats call, you tube, zen-circle
Zen-phone care, zen UI keyboard, Zen UI launcher
yuv thind, 11 Mar 2017Ok bro i will complete these 3 cycles but i have one query that ,when my phone automatically ... morelist all the applications those are installed in currently .
paste a list here
yuv thind, 11 Mar 2017Ok bro i will complete these 3 cycles but i have one query that ,when my phone automatically ... moreafter automatically switchoff phone , and try to switch on , phone starts and stays one minute , it again gets switched off , and then it wont power on .
now you can starts first circle , keep the switched off condition , charge it untill 100 % or green led comes .
remove the charger ,
use the phone without charging in middle and until comes to 100% empty.
and then make sure it should not power on , the battery power should empty.
this complete one cycle.
RAJU.Msc, 11 Mar 2017do battery calibration technique . after major firmware updates , our phone os and the batte... moreOk bro i will complete these 3 cycles but i have one query that ,when my phone automatically switch off at 0% and then i connect charger to fully charge phone, can i switch on phone in between charging process or should restart it after fully charged(when green light glow up)
Sunny gupt, 11 Mar 2017I didnt updated yet one thing u should rememver that every android phn needs to be charged 2 t... moreyou are wrong ,not every android phone needs to be charged twice a day.
1) charging depends upon using the phone with background applications and the location services enabled.
2) depends upon heavy applications most eats battery power .
3) 50% customized os version also depends from the manufacturer side.
4) depends upon preinstalled bloatwares also.
5) not updating proper updates of the applications
6) not updating latest system firmware
7) not done battery calibration