i just updated my ZF 2 laser with 126.96.36.1996 update and my phone is now useless; cant open most of my apps and even play store. I also keep on getting pop up error saying "Unfortunately, google services has stopped". Any ideas how to fix this?
AnonD-303604, 22 Feb 2016Hi guy can help me pls .. when I download games and apps keep cannot open Wat should I do ?? S... moreyeah same with mine i updated my phone for the system update now cant even open an app it keeps on saying that google play has stop
Hi guy can help me pls .. when I download games and apps keep cannot open Wat should I do ?? Should I reset the phone ?
mad, 22 Feb 2016Just updated to 188.8.131.526_20160202
Hope it improve things furtherAsus at work.
Amazing Music quality improvement and volumes rationalisation.
Seems camera performace also improved a lot.
Richards Babu, 22 Feb 2016Hey i want to buy a smartphone, my only priority is CAMERA and BATTERY LIFE, everything else i... morei can say battery life good ,, after doing some customising the settings
but i cant say about camera , because i not camera , sorry
today 22/02/2016 afternoon at 1.00pm asus released firmware update for zenfone 2 laser 5.5 ze550kl
for sku's WW
new version is 184.108.40.2066_20160202 , it takes 263.4MB
1) first charge the battery full 80%
2) connect to wi-fi and check download and keep charging
3) after download completes means , it will you to install , just click now or postpone to one hour
4) if you select now, the phone srtarts shutwdown and restarts
5) as soon as phone starts , black screen will appear , android logo comes , and starts installing system upgrade
6) dont disturb this process , it takes 5 minutes to 10 minutes normally
7) as soon as the process completes , again phone restarts
8) as soon as phone starts , black screen will appear , here android is upgrading process takes, here also dont distrub
9) it tooks 68 apps upgarde , then says finished boot , then phone screen comes normal
10) now once you restart the phone and check again firmware
Hey i want to buy a smartphone, my only priority is CAMERA and BATTERY LIFE, everything else is secondary.. i am willing to spend around 10k to 15k.., so what would you recommend.?
Anonymous, 14 Aug 2015 is asus zenfone 2 laser ze550kl have a removable battery? S
veer patel, 17 Feb 2016Hi friend tell me which should buy 8gb ya 16 gb internal storage in zenfone 2 laser?
1) 16GB rom with snapdragon cpu 410 quadcore with 2GB ram
2) 16GB rom with snapdragon cpu 615 octacore with 3GB ram
remaining specifications are same
update LATEST version of asus calling screen and asus contacts and themes