yuv thind, 11 Mar 2017Bro are you facing the same problem with volte?do battery calibration technique .
after major firmware updates , our phone os and the battery needs to be modify .
1) use the phone fully until comes to 0% and try to switch on , if phone does power up , proceed to next step.
2) connect the charger in to phone and wall socket ., keep charging until comes to 100% and green light comes on display.
3) remove the charger , use the phone fully without charging until comes to 0% , keep them, to switch off automatically , and mak e sure , phone does not power up ,after pressing power button.
4) now it completes one cycle , again we must do two more times as I said before .
5) after you completed three cycles , you battery modified according to latest os version .
reply to me with feedback
yuv thind, 11 Mar 2017Bro i wipe clear cache in recovery mode. Initially my battery backup was ok but from yesterd... more1) its not normal according to me .
2) 2% battery drains in six hours , in stand by mode , with mobile data on , location on , browser opened , but mobile not in used
3) your phone may have some compromised applications to eat your phone battery .
4) I have installed 30 extra applications , I don't have severe battery drains problems .
5) I want to verify your phone applications , please list all the applications having in your phone including system preloaded applications .
do like these .settings --- apps -- 3 dots -- show system .
you will all the apps.
yuv thind, 11 Mar 2017Bro are you facing the same problem with volte?I didnt updated yet one thing u should rememver that every android phn needs to be charged 2 times in a day irrespective of the fact that how much bigger the battery or how many apps installed in it...
yuv thind, 11 Mar 2017Bro i wipe clear cache in recovery mode. Initially my battery backup was ok but from yesterd... moreBro it is normal bcs voltes continuosly use ur battery even in stanby mode but it is better than 1708 bcs in that ur phn got completly dicharged in just 8 hours
RAJU.Msc, 10 Mar 2017go to recovery mode , do wipe clear cache Bro i wipe clear cache in recovery mode. Initially my battery backup was ok but from yesterday battery draining very fast while on screen on 4g net and also on standby mode
All uninstall maximum possible preloaded apps and optimised other apps using greenify app. But battery drained 8% overnigt(in 10 hours) in standby mode. Moreover on screen battery backup is also decreased( 1% battery drain on sreen 4g chatting).i have 48 downloaded apps in my phone (less than lollipop version')
Is it normal according to you.
Sunny gupt, 10 Mar 2017Do u update it from direct lollipop to 1998 marshhmallowNo i did fota step by step
Joy, 10 Mar 2017You can download 1794,1877,1943, and 1998 version's firmware update by just going asus website. Hi sir as u know that my version is lollipop now i want to update it to 1998 now pls tell me do i update it in sequence or just download 1998 and install it?would it cause any problem?
yuv thind, 09 Mar 2017Bro now i checked again same problm facing in safe modego to recovery mode , do wipe clear cache
Kiran.K, 21 Jan 2017Hi Raju.MSC, I have Asus Zenfone 2 laser ZE550KL 2GB Ram Variant phone and it's Android Versi... moreYou can download 1794,1877,1943, and 1998 version's firmware update by just going asus website.
RAJU.Msc, 09 Mar 2017boot the phone in safemode , and recheck volte problems ,if it s working good in safe mode... moreBro thereis no problem with volte in safe mode ...i also installed kespersky and scan my device .all apps are safe .now tell me gow to fix or recognize the app causing problem with volte.
Actually problem comes when i restart my device or when i shif 4g network from idea to jio . In these case volte doesn't work fpr 4-5-10 Minutes and the reappear automatically..
Sunny gupt, 09 Mar 2017Bro pls tell me do u face any hanging issue or battery draing issue in standby mode and approx... moreNo hanging issue and 5 hours battery backup 100-0 % on continuous 4g internet browsing
yuv thind, 09 Mar 2017Bro i have update to 1998 FOTA but when i restart phone volte sighn reappear after 5-6 minute... moreBro pls tell me do u face any hanging issue or battery draing issue in standby mode and approximtely how many hours of battery backup u r getting now bcs i m also thinking of updating it to 1998pls bro
yuv thind, 09 Mar 2017Bro i have update to 1998 FOTA but when i restart phone volte sighn reappear after 5-6 minute... moreboot the phone in safemode , and recheck volte problems ,if it s working good in safe mode means , then the problems caused by third party downloaded applications .
RAJU.Msc, 08 Mar 2017see youtube videos for manual updating Bro i have update to 1998 FOTA but when i restart phone volte sighn reappear after 5-6 minutes.why this is so?
yuv thind, 07 Mar 2017Raju ji please guide me in regards of firmware update I have zenfone 2laser 550kl I had upd... moreDont do it. Bro it will cause the same problem instead of 1708 u should 8nstall 1794 or higher versions bcs 1708 is a buggy update