AnonD-593093, 10 Mar 2017Do u update it from direct lollipop to 1998 marshhmallowNo I, did, step, by step
Hi, pls describe to me what are the benefits in upgrading the software of this phone Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL 3GB from Lollipop to Marshmallow? And is there cons and pros for doing the upgrade? Pls comment based on your knowledge. Thank You!
Mine is 1998 version but still now not supporting volte.. pls guys help me to solve this
AnonD-599225, 11 Mar 2017Bro i send you list of apps that I have installed in, my devuce, and i want to mention here t... moretell me how much ram version , your phone has
like 2gb ram /16gb rom
like 3gb ram /16gb rom
I am using 3gb ram version
AnonD-599225, 11 Mar 2017Bro i send you list of apps that I have installed in, my devuce, and i want to mention here t... moreTHANKS FOR THE list , many applications are not in installed in my phone ,
today I will insþall one by one app, I recheck those apps malwares or give me some time .
today I will install one by one and I recheck all the apps ,, its related to malwares , Trojans and some thing else .
give me two days time to analysis.
more over I am using marshmallow 1998 version.
AnonD-494664, 11 Mar 20171) its not normal according to me .
2) 2% battery drains in six hours , in stand by mode... moreBro i send you list of apps that I have installed in, my devuce, and i want to mention here that in lollipop version i have 10 extra apps but only 1-2% battery drains in 6 hr standby mode with data and everthing closed.
List is as follows:
2face, ABC launcher
ai.type emojj plugins
ai. Type keyboard plus
Amazon shopping, android system, android system web view, ANT HAL service, App manager
App updater, Asus As, asus calling updater, asus cover , asus package installer, asus system web viewer,
Asus zenUI pc suit, audio wizard,
basic day dreams, Bbbler actor,
Black hole , Blackmart,
calculator, calender, google
calender, camera ,
cam scanner full version, chrome,
clean master, clock, clean master s- key,
cm security, contacts, degoo, do it later,
Docs, documents, download manager,
, downloads, drive, drive activator,
earn talktime, easy mode,
exchange service, external storage,
facebook, file manager, flikk,
Flipkart, fm radio, free recharge,
fresh green, gallery, G-mail,
google apps google play games , google play store , google play movies and tv,
google play service,
Hangouts, hello english,
image shrink, instagram,
jio jinema , jio tv , my jio,
just music, kids mode, kik,
laser ruler maps, facebook messenger,
Mini movie, mmx hill climber, mp3 video converter,
Mx player pro, My asus cervice center
My backup pro, offline dictionary pro, Paytm, PC link,
Photo collage, photos, Prisma, S-photo editor,
sensor guru, Share it, Slide joy, UC browser, Ways 2 sms,
Whats apl, whats call, you tube, zen-circle
Zen-phone care, zen UI keyboard, Zen UI launcher
AnonD-599225, 11 Mar 2017Ok bro i will complete these 3 cycles but i have one query that ,when my phone automatically ... morelist all the applications those are installed in currently .
paste a list here
AnonD-599225, 11 Mar 2017Ok bro i will complete these 3 cycles but i have one query that ,when my phone automatically ... moreafter automatically switchoff phone , and try to switch on , phone starts and stays one minute , it again gets switched off , and then it wont power on .
now you can starts first circle , keep the switched off condition , charge it untill 100 % or green led comes .
remove the charger ,
use the phone without charging in middle and until comes to 100% empty.
and then make sure it should not power on , the battery power should empty.
this complete one cycle.
AnonD-494664, 11 Mar 2017do battery calibration technique . after major firmware updates , our phone os and the batte... moreOk bro i will complete these 3 cycles but i have one query that ,when my phone automatically switch off at 0% and then i connect charger to fully charge phone, can i switch on phone in between charging process or should restart it after fully charged(when green light glow up)
AnonD-593093, 11 Mar 2017I didnt updated yet one thing u should rememver that every android phn needs to be charged 2 t... moreyou are wrong ,not every android phone needs to be charged twice a day.
1) charging depends upon using the phone with background applications and the location services enabled.
2) depends upon heavy applications most eats battery power .
3) 50% customized os version also depends from the manufacturer side.
4) depends upon preinstalled bloatwares also.
5) not updating proper updates of the applications
6) not updating latest system firmware
7) not done battery calibration
in my area or place , there is no 4G or JIO volte , so I cant comment on experience on 4G
AnonD-599225, 11 Mar 2017Bro are you facing the same problem with volte?do battery calibration technique .
after major firmware updates , our phone os and the battery needs to be modify .
1) use the phone fully until comes to 0% and try to switch on , if phone does power up , proceed to next step.
2) connect the charger in to phone and wall socket ., keep charging until comes to 100% and green light comes on display.
3) remove the charger , use the phone fully without charging until comes to 0% , keep them, to switch off automatically , and mak e sure , phone does not power up ,after pressing power button.
4) now it completes one cycle , again we must do two more times as I said before .
5) after you completed three cycles , you battery modified according to latest os version .
reply to me with feedback
AnonD-599225, 11 Mar 2017Bro i wipe clear cache in recovery mode. Initially my battery backup was ok but from yesterd... more1) its not normal according to me .
2) 2% battery drains in six hours , in stand by mode , with mobile data on , location on , browser opened , but mobile not in used
3) your phone may have some compromised applications to eat your phone battery .
4) I have installed 30 extra applications , I don't have severe battery drains problems .
5) I want to verify your phone applications , please list all the applications having in your phone including system preloaded applications .
do like these .settings --- apps -- 3 dots -- show system .
you will all the apps.
AnonD-599225, 11 Mar 2017Bro are you facing the same problem with volte?I didnt updated yet one thing u should rememver that every android phn needs to be charged 2 times in a day irrespective of the fact that how much bigger the battery or how many apps installed in it...
AnonD-599225, 11 Mar 2017Bro i wipe clear cache in recovery mode. Initially my battery backup was ok but from yesterd... moreBro it is normal bcs voltes continuosly use ur battery even in stanby mode but it is better than 1708 bcs in that ur phn got completly dicharged in just 8 hours
AnonD-494664, 10 Mar 2017go to recovery mode , do wipe clear cache Bro i wipe clear cache in recovery mode. Initially my battery backup was ok but from yesterday battery draining very fast while on screen on 4g net and also on standby mode
All uninstall maximum possible preloaded apps and optimised other apps using greenify app. But battery drained 8% overnigt(in 10 hours) in standby mode. Moreover on screen battery backup is also decreased( 1% battery drain on sreen 4g chatting).i have 48 downloaded apps in my phone (less than lollipop version')
Is it normal according to you.
AnonD-593093, 10 Mar 2017Do u update it from direct lollipop to 1998 marshhmallowNo i did fota step by step
Joy, 10 Mar 2017You can download 1794,1877,1943, and 1998 version's firmware update by just going asus website. Hi sir as u know that my version is lollipop now i want to update it to 1998 now pls tell me do i update it in sequence or just download 1998 and install it?would it cause any problem?