Nandu , 14 Dec 2015My phone charging needs approximately 3.5hrs pls tell me frnds is any way to overcome this drawbackHello. This device has got 3000mAh and a charger of 1Amp meaning 3 hours of charging is really needed as it doesn't support fast charging. I won't say it's a disadvantage but a trade off.
Akki, 14 Dec 2015If i do a software update will it affect my RAM memory?Nope, i don't think so. Updates are made to fix bugs and optimise your phone to function better
Nathaniel, 14 Dec 2015Rear Camera? has no video?Meizu m2 note or lenovo k3 note offers better performance
My phone charging needs approximately 3.5hrs pls tell me frnds is any way to overcome this drawback
Everytime i restart my phone, i can't access my contact for a very long time. Always mention as being updated. Sometimes take hours to complete it. Can anybody tell me why?
I am having zenfone 2 laser 5.5 ZE550KL.i am now facing issues and automatically the running process ends and new applications are opening...What is the solution for??? Its urgent.
AnonD-475737, 13 Dec 2015can't download clash of clnas in this android version 5.0.2 Asus zenfone 2 laser 5.5I was also not able to download it either..but if you download it from other sources other than google play store then you will be able to run it like i did..if you have any other device try copy the apk file of clash of clan n install it..
I bought this phone on 2 Nov and now I am facing problem....my phone is getting automatically restart several times during the day .....also I am not able to update the system . It has stuck in between......plss help me....does anybody know how to solve this problem....
can't download clash of clnas in this android version 5.0.2 Asus zenfone 2 laser 5.5
Mkkiyzong, 12 Dec 2015Hey guys hw to use laser while snapping I dnt got ny option for laser on camera can by one help.The laser in the phone refers to an invisible laser beam that is emitted by the fone while u click pics from back camera.The "invisible" laser ray bounces back from object and thus gives a fast focus thats it.U can see a small round shape beside ur back camera.That is from where the laser is shot.
Mani, 11 Dec 2015Hi
I am using Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550K for past 2 months..Now am facing hanging issues..Li... moreMy dear friend "MANI"
First you have to uninstall some "Non-used" apps from google and also 3rd party apps
which you don't use many times other wise update them to the new one because they may had bugs in previous version and now they are fixed and also zen apps mainly "asus calling
screen app" clear its cache and data once from settings-->apps clear the cache partition of your phone once
i hope this may solve the issues you are facing
Hey guys hw to use laser while snapping I dnt got ny option for laser on camera can by one help.
Hi guys, I bought Asus ZenFone 2 ze550kl 15 days ago, and I m noticing some of the problems like camera don't have voice recognition, that means it won't capture photos by saying cheese or capture, if anyone know how to do it please tell me. And I m facing some issues like ZenTalk unfortunately stops, gallery stops, camera is not soo good in closed environments, but decent when open.. battery is very good, mobile won't heat up while playing games.. I had 3 software updates of 200+ MB. But dono what exactly it was. Plz anyone suggest me about voice capture. It would be grateful. Overall mobile is good..thank u Asus
Best phone for the buck..but sometimes my touch went crazy..its automatically sellecting without my touch..anyone facing this issue??
I was actually going to buy an Oppo phone due to my budget but a friend suggested this phone. I looked it up and I was impressed with the features/specs that it had to offer for it's cost. Naturally, I bought this phone and I have been using it for exactly 1 week by the time you're reading this.
Based on my observance:
1. Phone's rear camera is majestic! It took me a while to play around it and I learned how to use it properly. It looks like it's up to the user as to where he/she would want to focus the image on. There's a round image that shows up from the screen and it's the focus indicator. Before taking a picture, try to focus on a specific area and you'll see that the background of the subect of your photo will blur. I tried this on my denim jeans and I saw every strand, very clear crisp images. Still far from SLR quality, but hey, you get what you pay for and for this amount, you get more than what you pay for! You gotta play with the camera first to learn it's basics.
2. Battery's awesome! The moment I unboxed this phone, I saw that the battery wasn't really fully charged. To the best extent of my knowledge, it was around 50%-ish. I immediately downloaded some games and apps and it ran for 4 hours, yes, you read that correct, FOUR HOURS while playing games like dead trigger and clash of clans. Remember the battery was at around 50%-ish. Next day, I charged the phone to the maximum and to my surprise, it ran for 2 days. Can you imagine that? LOL.
3. It's scratch resistant. I'm a tinker when it comes to gadgetry. From my desktop, ps4, ps3, psp, basically every device I own, I test every single feature. Regarding this phone's promised "CORNING GORILLA GLASS 4", I can't tell you guys how true this is. I tried it three times. First, with my finger nails, as some of you would expect, it really isn't much of a scratch test so it didn't scratch the screen. Second one, I placed the phone in my pocket where I always put my keys in. I let it sit there for 1 entire day and I did not get any scratches, both back and front. 3rd test was when I intentionally try to scratch the screen with a hair pin. I pushed it with moderate force to see if it was going to leave scratches. All of these things, failed to scratch the screen. I did these exact same things to my previous oppo phone and on the second test, it landed some scratches.
4. Connectivity. I got no issues whatsoever with the connectivity. I really can't give any comments on this primarily because I use my wifi most of the time. It runs perfectly smooth with my internet speed which is 15 MBPS. Whever I use data, it's fast as well, but as I said, I really can't comment on this because the speed will always depend on your location.
5. Multi-tasking. With 2 GB ram, I have never felt any lags or slowdowns which was caused by the phone itself. As previously mentioned, I use the phone for games and watching videos and listening to music. I used my audio technica WS55 supreme bass which draws a lot of power but I never experienced lag. There were instances where in the phone would force out of an application, but that's because of how I use my the app, not the phone itself.
6. Audio quality. Audio quality is pretty basic if I may say. It's good but nowhere near http://www.gsmarena.com/nickname.php3?sSource=Jwko6jf9dyCoPicrvVag099F453wTufKXy0GTWi762s%3Dimpressive. I downloaded spotify and paid premium to get extreme quality music and it has never failed me. I dont use the speaker often so I'm sorry if I can't elaborate on this. What I can tell you though, is that I am an audiophile, and I love music. I know my frequencies and with the right headphones, this baby can break your skull with booming bass.
That's basically what I've personally encountered so far. My opinion is, if you're on a tight budget and you're looking for an impressive phone, I suggest that you strongly consider getting this phone.