AnonD-494664, 09 Mar 2017boot the phone in safemode , and recheck volte problems ,if it s working good in safe mode... moreBro thereis no problem with volte in safe mode ...i also installed kespersky and scan my device .all apps are safe .now tell me gow to fix or recognize the app causing problem with volte.
Actually problem comes when i restart my device or when i shif 4g network from idea to jio . In these case volte doesn't work fpr 4-5-10 Minutes and the reappear automatically..
AnonD-593093, 09 Mar 2017Bro pls tell me do u face any hanging issue or battery draing issue in standby mode and approx... moreNo hanging issue and 5 hours battery backup 100-0 % on continuous 4g internet browsing
AnonD-599225, 09 Mar 2017Bro i have update to 1998 FOTA but when i restart phone volte sighn reappear after 5-6 minute... moreBro pls tell me do u face any hanging issue or battery draing issue in standby mode and approximtely how many hours of battery backup u r getting now bcs i m also thinking of updating it to 1998pls bro
AnonD-599225, 09 Mar 2017Bro i have update to 1998 FOTA but when i restart phone volte sighn reappear after 5-6 minute... moreboot the phone in safemode , and recheck volte problems ,if it s working good in safe mode means , then the problems caused by third party downloaded applications .
AnonD-494664, 08 Mar 2017see youtube videos for manual updating Bro i have update to 1998 FOTA but when i restart phone volte sighn reappear after 5-6 minutes.why this is so?
AnonD-599225, 07 Mar 2017Raju ji please guide me in regards of firmware update I have zenfone 2laser 550kl I had upd... moreDont do it. Bro it will cause the same problem instead of 1708 u should 8nstall 1794 or higher versions bcs 1708 is a buggy update
sekula, 08 Mar 2017I bought it in Taiwan and use it in Macedonia (Europe). Works great, little slow but stabile. ... morecorrect bro, they provide regular updated as compare to other brands.
hope to get nougat soon..
I bought it in Taiwan and use it in Macedonia (Europe). Works great, little slow but stabile. It updated to Android 6.0.1 OTA. It only frizzed once in 1,5 years. Flip cover works fine and it protects the phone. Asus gives great software support. I recommend it.
AnonD-494664, 07 Mar 20171) 1708 does not support volte. 2) slight battery drains issues are in marshmallow ,its ... moreSir please explain me detailed process to update formware because i have never update firmware manually before.
AnonD-599225, 07 Mar 2017Raju ji please guide me in regards of firmware update
I have zenfone 2laser 550kl
I had upd... more1) 1708 does not support volte.
2) slight battery drains issues are in marshmallow ,its kernel problems and preloaded apps problems .
3) you must uninstall some preloaded applications , downloaded , applications ram boosters , cleaners extra ., it takes too much ram and runs continuously background without our knowledge .
4) sit calm and find which are applications are uninstalled , make a list and proceed. it solves some battery drains.
5) some system applications are started background , and takes power from battery , so we cant do any changes to system apps , but use asus auto start manager , deny all the applications including preloaded ad downloaded .
6) install Kaspersky internet security fro android and scan full device and active premium version for less than rupees 175 buy from google play.
7) volte supported firmware from 1877 onwards
see below website asus indian download website
8) I recommend you to install latest firmware 1998 to reduce battery drains ( not fully reduced ) and its increased charging time .
AnonD-494664, 04 Mar 20171) from when on wards problems happened ?
2) did you made recent changes ?
3) which sens... moreRaju ji please guide me in regards of firmware update
I have zenfone 2laser 550kl
I had updated my android version to marshmello by OTA when it came first time , but then i had to downgrade it to lollilop because of battery draining issue.
Now am getting WW_user_21.40.1220.1708_20160621(1,057.64mb) update . I want to know should i do this update . Does thus update support jio volte network to do normal call and any battery draining issue with this update when compared to lollipop.?
Please guide me .because i don't want to harrase .
Prakash, 03 Mar 2017Sensor is not working...Any Suggestion ?1) from when on wards problems happened ?
2) did you made recent changes ?
3) which sensor is not working ?
4) clear wipe cache partition in recovery mode
5) try to boot the phone in safemode?
6) backup the applications using app extraction application and then uninstall recently
AnonD-647832, 27 Feb 2017Yeah I know but in the market there are only two variants: the 16gb, 2gb ram and the 32gb, 3gb... morein india ,only two variants are available with model ASUS_Z00LD
1) 2GB RAM WITH 16GB ROM
2) 3GB RAM WITH 16GB ROM .
above phones are manufactured made in china and india
please check your model number and manufactured country .
I think you may be using zd551kl
AnonD-494664, 26 Feb 2017go to settings- about--hardware information tab
you will all informations about phoneYeah I know but in the market there are only two variants: the 16gb, 2gb ram and the 32gb, 3gb ram
So how is mine 32gb but 2gb ram?
AnonD-593093, 26 Feb 2017And did u faced any problem in 1877 im asking bcs my phone is showing for update to 1877 and i... moreevery phones may hangs ,because of many apps and services are running background without our knowledge ,
so I customized the background running apps , not to hang .
I never keep any videos , documents , songs , and photos not totally morethan 50 MB .
I uninstalled built in applications ( some ) and updated all aplications and downloaded applications to.
I have Kaspersky internet security for real time viruses , Trojans removing .
I not got experienced in hanging .
hanging application is UC BROWSER MINI ,its hangs
AnonD-494664, 26 Feb 201722.214.171.1248_210161230 baseband 2025101_10.00.0-160509 battery charging time was reduc... moreAnd did u faced any problem in 1877 im asking bcs my phone is showing for update to 1877 and i hv read many comments of hanging device in build no 1877 just last query pls answer..