AnonD-599225, 07 Mar 2017Raju ji please guide me in regards of firmware update
I have zenfone 2laser 550kl
I had upd... more1) 1708 does not support volte.
2) slight battery drains issues are in marshmallow ,its kernel problems and preloaded apps problems .
3) you must uninstall some preloaded applications , downloaded , applications ram boosters , cleaners extra ., it takes too much ram and runs continuously background without our knowledge .
4) sit calm and find which are applications are uninstalled , make a list and proceed. it solves some battery drains.
5) some system applications are started background , and takes power from battery , so we cant do any changes to system apps , but use asus auto start manager , deny all the applications including preloaded ad downloaded .
6) install Kaspersky internet security fro android and scan full device and active premium version for less than rupees 175 buy from google play.
7) volte supported firmware from 1877 onwards
see below website asus indian download website
8) I recommend you to install latest firmware 1998 to reduce battery drains ( not fully reduced ) and its increased charging time .
AnonD-494664, 04 Mar 20171) from when on wards problems happened ?
2) did you made recent changes ?
3) which sens... moreRaju ji please guide me in regards of firmware update
I have zenfone 2laser 550kl
I had updated my android version to marshmello by OTA when it came first time , but then i had to downgrade it to lollilop because of battery draining issue.
Now am getting WW_user_21.40.1220.1708_20160621(1,057.64mb) update . I want to know should i do this update . Does thus update support jio volte network to do normal call and any battery draining issue with this update when compared to lollipop.?
Please guide me .because i don't want to harrase .
Prakash, 03 Mar 2017Sensor is not working...Any Suggestion ?1) from when on wards problems happened ?
2) did you made recent changes ?
3) which sensor is not working ?
4) clear wipe cache partition in recovery mode
5) try to boot the phone in safemode?
6) backup the applications using app extraction application and then uninstall recently
AnonD-647832, 27 Feb 2017Yeah I know but in the market there are only two variants: the 16gb, 2gb ram and the 32gb, 3gb... morein india ,only two variants are available with model ASUS_Z00LD
1) 2GB RAM WITH 16GB ROM
2) 3GB RAM WITH 16GB ROM .
above phones are manufactured made in china and india
please check your model number and manufactured country .
I think you may be using zd551kl
AnonD-494664, 26 Feb 2017go to settings- about--hardware information tab
you will all informations about phoneYeah I know but in the market there are only two variants: the 16gb, 2gb ram and the 32gb, 3gb ram
So how is mine 32gb but 2gb ram?
AnonD-593093, 26 Feb 2017And did u faced any problem in 1877 im asking bcs my phone is showing for update to 1877 and i... moreevery phones may hangs ,because of many apps and services are running background without our knowledge ,
so I customized the background running apps , not to hang .
I never keep any videos , documents , songs , and photos not totally morethan 50 MB .
I uninstalled built in applications ( some ) and updated all aplications and downloaded applications to.
I have Kaspersky internet security for real time viruses , Trojans removing .
I not got experienced in hanging .
hanging application is UC BROWSER MINI ,its hangs
AnonD-494664, 26 Feb 201722.214.171.1248_210161230 baseband 2025101_10.00.0-160509 battery charging time was reduc... moreAnd did u faced any problem in 1877 im asking bcs my phone is showing for update to 1877 and i hv read many comments of hanging device in build no 1877 just last query pls answer..
AnonD-593093, 26 Feb 2017Whats ur build no now is it 1998?any bugs or issue faced by u so far?126.96.36.1998_210161230
battery charging time was reduced when compare to second release marshmallow.
till now no problems
Hii everyone last time i update it to build no 1708 and after that i was not able to install any further update in it thats why i go to servuce center and downgrade it to lollipop now it is showing for update to 1877 now i want to know if i update it to 1877 and would i will able to install 1943 and 1998 and further update in it bcs currently my buld no is of lollipop 188.8.131.527??? Pls help me asus is making us fool
AnonD-593093, 26 Feb 2017Hii everyone last time i update it to build no 1708 and after that i was not able to install a... moreI also experienced sameþhing , update wont shown in phone.
more over I never went to service center.
I never doqwngraded to lollypop .
yes you can install manually , before installing , backup all contacts and videos , songs , pics efc, good luck
I hope all problems may be solved ,
my phone is always with latest updates including firmware.
AnonD-647832, 26 Feb 2017How is it that my zenfone 2 laser ze550kl is 32gb, 2gb ram ?!go to settings- about--hardware information tab
you will all informations about phone
Hii everyone last time i update it to build no 1708 and after that i was not able to install any further update in it thats why i go to servuce center and downgrade it to lollipop now it is showing for update to 1877 now i want to know if i update it to 1877 and 1998 would i will able to install 1943 and further update in it bcs currently my buld no is of lollipop 184.108.40.2067???
Mark Handsome , 22 Feb 2017I got this phone and it is not only me who is experiencing this issue i will not change handse... moresettings --zen motion - disable touch gesture
settings --zen motion - disable motion gesture
boot the phone in safe mode and recheck it
I got this phone and it is not only me who is experiencing this issue i will not change handset if this will be fixed. The middle straight line of the screen is having a ghost touch issue and ive seen some cux who are experiencing this thing. Just wanted you to know that we've been replacing the Touchscreen and LCD of the device but it is still the same thing. I don't know if this is a software issue already?
karan, 20 Feb 2017update mobile support volte or notupdate to latest firmware , you will get volte