My led light automatically started sometimes. By restarting the mobile only it switched off. Is there any solution to turn off without restarting the mobile.
I bought this phon last week my phon was in charging on the table it got sliped and droped on the table but the glass got break like i have dropped mirror, asus promis for gg4 , do think twice before going for it.. i have lumia 1320 once it got droped from first floor to ground but not a single scratches got in the glass though it is gg3..
My phone automatically increases its volume when I'm using it. How am I going to disable this? Does anyone experiencing the same? Thank you!
Just like each one of you I was also thinking whether I should go for this brand or not? Then I realize that I have been using ASUS motherboard in my home CPU since last one decade. So, letÂ’s give a try, hence I bought this beast for myself (I am calling it beast because it is powerful then my existing phone). Here is my verdict on this mobile phone:-
Screen resolution is excellent (720 x 1280 pixels ~ 267 ppi pixel density)
Camera is excellent so far no complaints it got hang once I was making a video although later I realize that there was no storage left in the micro SD card so portably that could be one reason.
Battery backup is amazing easily last for 1 and a 1 /2 day with moderate amount of gaming/ surfing and music listening apart from the regular phone calls.
I havenÂ’t not encountered any heating/lag issue Â– I do play Asphalt 8 (daily basis)
Laser auto focus work best if the subject is in the range of 4-5 meters, however we can tap and focus if the subject is beyond this limit.
Managed to take some excellent wide angle SelfieÂ’s from the front camera.
ASUS keep updating the phoneÂ’s software to fix any know issues/bugs and itÂ’s anticipated that it will get android 6.0 update.
Could have better:
Ear Phone were not provided in the box
Should have provided rapid charger - it is been provided in the deluxe model.
Close competition with:
Lenovo Note 3
Overall at this price rage I think ASUS has managed to build a reliable model, if anyone has any specific question then feel free to ask me.
AnonD-272308, 03 Nov 2015No headphone or handsfree.No headphone or handsfree but we can stil buy separately rite??
Vivek, 02 Nov 2015what are the accessories in the product box?is there any earphone or handsfree in it? No headphone or handsfree.
After Putting tampered glass the double tap sensor Doesn't Work .
Badly need one solution as its too irritating to Click d Upward button lot many times .
Please follow below steps may improve battery backup:
1. Enable Â“Power saverÂ” (Settings >Power management)
2. Close apps that are not used (Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.)
3.Adjust sleep time and brightness (Settings > Display)
4. Boost memory when you see memory consumes is high with no app running,
5. check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can manage apps from auto-start manager.
6. check for latest ZenUI/3rd party Apps update.
You can log on to zentalk forum to post your queries
Update your firmware.
Check if the cables are OEM cables.
Check with FAT32 formatted USB.
Factory reset your device if issue persist.
You can log on to zentalk forum to post your queries
My phone automatically increases its volume when I'm using it. Do you have any solution for this?
Go to settings => Apps => select the Camera app=>
Force Stop the app => Select Clear Cache and data => uninstall updates=>Restart phone=>reinstall the app.
You can factory reset your device. Also check your latest firmware version.
You can also log on to Zentalk forum to put down your problems.
I bought this phone yesterday and it is super smooth in terms of performance and very stylish looking indeed. My only comments on this phone are:
- Good camera with Laser auto focus. This phone really live up to its name
- Very handy. Doesn't feel like a 5.5 inch phone
- Good display and viewing angles
- Superb battery
- Stylish design
- I can't find a compatible screen protector for this model; seems very rare or not yet out on the market
- The speaker volume is quite low when playing videos and music but the headphone quality is good
- Capacitive buttons are not backlit (goes for all Zenfone models)
- Power button is kinda hard to reach with the index finger since it is on the middle top but I used the double-tap to sleep and wake up options so it's really not a big issue
- Photos captured using the LED flash turn out to have orange hue
- Photos captured with the rear camera are taken with f/2.65 aperture instead of the f/2.0 aperture advertised by Asus though I think a software update would fix this but haven't tried it yet
AnonD-309230, 02 Nov 2015hi, in my asus zenfone 2 laser my OTG not working.....why......I knew that the phone support O... moreCheck with another fat32 formatted usb. Check Otg cable.see in storage in setting is there any option to enable mount external storage. Wiping cache partition thru recovry mode.
what are the accessories in the product box?is there any earphone or handsfree in it?
My phn is not even a week old but the battery backup is patheyic. It hardly gives 12 hrs backup with minimal usage. What should I do?
jit, 19 Oct 2015Ys bro suprt it..cz i also use otg wd ths device my otg is not working .pls............. help
hi, in my asus zenfone 2 laser my OTG not working.....why......I knew that the phone support OTG.....any body rply...............