Go to settings => Apps => select the Camera app=>
Force Stop the app => Select Clear Cache and data => uninstall updates=>Restart phone=>reinstall the app.
You can factory reset your device. Also check your latest firmware version.
You can also log on to Zentalk forum to put down your problems.
I bought this phone yesterday and it is super smooth in terms of performance and very stylish looking indeed. My only comments on this phone are:
- Good camera with Laser auto focus. This phone really live up to its name
- Very handy. Doesn't feel like a 5.5 inch phone
- Good display and viewing angles
- Superb battery
- Stylish design
- I can't find a compatible screen protector for this model; seems very rare or not yet out on the market
- The speaker volume is quite low when playing videos and music but the headphone quality is good
- Capacitive buttons are not backlit (goes for all Zenfone models)
- Power button is kinda hard to reach with the index finger since it is on the middle top but I used the double-tap to sleep and wake up options so it's really not a big issue
- Photos captured using the LED flash turn out to have orange hue
- Photos captured with the rear camera are taken with f/2.65 aperture instead of the f/2.0 aperture advertised by Asus though I think a software update would fix this but haven't tried it yet
AnonD-309230, 02 Nov 2015hi, in my asus zenfone 2 laser my OTG not working.....why......I knew that the phone support O... moreCheck with another fat32 formatted usb. Check Otg cable.see in storage in setting is there any option to enable mount external storage. Wiping cache partition thru recovry mode.
what are the accessories in the product box?is there any earphone or handsfree in it?
My phn is not even a week old but the battery backup is patheyic. It hardly gives 12 hrs backup with minimal usage. What should I do?
jit, 19 Oct 2015Ys bro suprt it..cz i also use otg wd ths device my otg is not working .pls............. help
hi, in my asus zenfone 2 laser my OTG not working.....why......I knew that the phone support OTG.....any body rply...............
My phn is not even a week old but its battery backup is pathetic. What should I do?
I have my asus zenfone 2 lacer.but the sensor is not working.i dont know how to explain it so difficult.huhu
Should I buy this phone??
Hwz d camera working,n does it support heavy games????
Anonymous, 01 Nov 2015Hi there is no screen gaurd on my asus zenfone 2 but still there is problem of proximity senso... moreHi, the screen going black during call is a normal feature on most phones today. That is the function of the proximity sensor. When you bring your face close to the screen it disables the screen so that u accidentally don't press anything with your face or hands during a call. You could activate loudspeaker during call to get rid of that if you don't want it.
masz, 01 Nov 2015R we adviseable to update the software everytime???im scared to do so bcoz afraid de setting w... moreIt you r referring to firmware updates they normally do not change settings and data. Whether to keep on updating everytime depends upon personal choice also. You can keep watch on reviews n comments to decide. I am still on 1.12 version. If things are ok then why to ......
R we adviseable to update the software everytime???im scared to do so bcoz afraid de setting wil b hare wire.suggestion plz.TQ