Anonymous, 07 Feb 2017I have purchased Asus Zen phone 2 lazer on 10.11.2015, but right touch pad from top to bottom ... morego to settings --zen motion - disable touch gesture , motion gesture
go to settings -- easy mode --disable
restart in safe mode .recheck the problems
AnonD-494664, 07 Feb 2017lets see what's the asu's should take decision about nougat updatetoday zenfone 3s max is launching in India...this phone is out of box nougat...i just searched ideos on youtube about this phone's nougat...asus really done good job on its notification bar,quick settings,notification control, and settings alo in nougat...but no huge changes in zenui. but asus neeed to update the app drawer opening style and app opening animation...its too old and boring also
I have purchased Asus Zen phone 2 lazer on 10.11.2015, but right touch pad from top to bottom are not functioning. I please advise
rabi, 07 Feb 2017Hi raju..plz help me ...Asus zenfone 2 laser ze550kl ...support voltethis phone processor already supported and the asus already released the supported firmware for VOLTE.
your phone baseband version must be 2025101_10.0.0_160509
AnonD-494664, 06 Feb 20171) really I don't know about nougat update this phone , 2) moreover customer care also no... morebut according to many sites ..hey are saying zenfone 550kl will get the update..dont know when..lets see
AnonD-494664, 06 Feb 20171) really I don't know about nougat update this phone ,
2) moreover customer care also no... moreMay be you are right.
Because Zenfone 5 comes with Jelly Bean 4.3 and it got kitkat n lollipop.
so lets hope zenfone 2 laser 550KL will get Nougat update..
sebax, 06 Feb 2017raju please say ...is android nougat update is coming for zenfone ze550kl??
please reply raju
1) really I don't know about nougat update this phone ,
2) moreover customer care also not aware about this new update ,so we cant judge this,
3) but according to Google android policy , every oem manufacturers should release updates up to two years from the initial phone released date.
4) this phone released on august 2015 , I hope this phone gets nougat , because two years are not expired.
raju please say ...is android nougat update is coming for zenfone ze550kl??
please reply raju
Veena, 05 Feb 2017I'm getting network or SIM card error while selecting call forwarding and additional call sett... more1) I also received same errors after clearing the cache partition in recovery mode .
2) call forwarding feature and the additional settings are both should be supported by network operator and sim card and the operating system .
3) so please insert the sim card in other smartphones and re check it , I don't hav e any other smartphones , so I cant do that.
4) for going to recovery mode , do the following steps
a) switch off the phone
b) press and the volume down button and press power button ,wait 2 seconds , you will hear vibration sound , soon release both he keys ,
c) now you will see recovery mode .
d) wipe cache partition .
e) reboot the system now .
I'm getting network or SIM card error while selecting call forwarding and additional call settings. I found that this issue could be resolved after clearing cache partition.. But I'm not able to enter to recovery mode by following the steps given.. It just displays fastboot mode.. Doesn't show any option to enter to recovery mode. Pressing volume key also doesn't change the mode.. Pls suggest a resolution
Leo, 04 Feb 2017Hi I need your help, my phone is just doing boot loop, any recommendations ? thank you that means , phone os is corrupted , you must update the system firmware by with manually same version or update version . charge the phone at least 90% and then do below process .
1) go to recovery mode , do wipe cache partition and then reboot now ,
2) see iif the problems solved , if not means
3) go to recovery mode , apply update from sd card , wait for at least 15 minutes to complete and then reboot now.
4) wait for at least 45 minutes to complete the installation to come menu display
5) if not problems solved means , you must do hardware reset ,mso go to recovery mode , do wipe data/factory reset , wait for 30 seconds , to complete.
6) reboot the phone , wait at least 45 minutes to complete the process , to get welcome screen to use as first time phone setup .
AnonD-494664, 04 Feb 20171) I am very happy to say asus provides OFFLINE SYSTEM FIRMWARE ROM files directly to all... moreHi I need your help, my phone is just doing boot loop, any recommendations ? thank you
my phone is just boot looping, please help
1) I am very happy to say asus provides OFFLINE SYSTEM FIRMWARE ROM files directly to all zenfone users to the respective models in the separate support website .
2)I have checked with other phone manufactures , they wont provide rom files ,instead they provide windows update software to install first in computer and then connect the phone using usb debugging and then checking new update file process , if new update found , and software try to download the files and then it will install .
3) while installing the firmware process , in middle if the computer shutdown means , the phone gets dead or unusable to us , only the way to going to service center , and asking to flashing the system firmware file .
4) that's why I am saying ASUS gives us facility to directly download files , and whenever we need we do flash by ourself . This method , does not void the warranty of asus .
5) Moreover asus provides the source codes for respective system firmwares , so we can modify the firmware before installing and after modification , we reinstall the OS.
AnonD-641464, 04 Feb 2017i have one problem with my asus zenfone laser 2, power on time the phone doesn't respond
i d... more1) connect the charger make sure it should be charged atleast 80% and switch off the phone and remove the battery ,keep 10 minutes , reinsert the battery and switch on it
2) actuall time taken is 46 seconds to get menu display after power on
3) go to recovery mode ,do WIPE CACHE PARTITION and then reboot now , if problems solved means , leave off
4) goto recovery mode ,and see the firmware software installe don the phone like
MMB29P.WW_user_21.40.1220.1998_20161230 or any other similar number
5) or take the photo from oþher phone
6) go to below weblink
7) find the latest firmware version and download the firmware to computer
8) latest is WW_user_21.40.1220.1998_20161230 , copy the zipfile to root of the memory card , switch off the phone
and put in phone and goto recovery mode ,
9) click apply update from sd card , click ok , ,wait for atlaset 30 minutes to complete the update process
10) if you see update success means , reboot now , wait for atleast 30 minutes to complete all process.
i have one problem with my asus zenfone laser 2, power on time the phone doesn't respond
i dont know what will do, i consult one shop they said the phone software is disoder thats
the problem, any chance of this case, please helpe me give one suggestion