I am using ze550kl 2GB ram.. my software version ww21.40.1220.1877.. my handset doesn't support VoLTE.. also there is no option for enhanced LTE mode in settings-->mobile networks
AnonD-633045, 15 Jan 2017I am facing a screen brightness issue even though my brightness level is maximum, not able to ... more1) disable blue light filter
2) settings--display --brightness level --remove mark in auto brightness .
3) settings--display --brightness level --slide the ball to bright point.
restart the phone and check it again
4) go to safe mode , and check the brightness again .
I am facing a screen brightness issue even though my brightness level is maximum, not able to see anything on the screen, please somebody help me.
AnonD-494664, 14 Jan 2017I am already using snapdragon 615 , 3gb ram model from January 2016 onwards have you rooted your phone and deleted pre-installed apps not needed?
have you installed twrp?if yes any link on compatible twrp versions for laser 5.5s thanks
Hi all, I am facing an issue in ze550kl model, I am not able see anything in my phone, although my screen brightness is full phone screen is completely dark, please help me.
AnonD-494664, 11 Jan 2017but this model also comes with Snapdragon 410 with adreno 306 GPU 2GB ram and 16GB rom the new asus zenfone 2 laser 5.5s (ze550kl) has the snapdragon 615 with 3gb ram, an upgrade to zenfone 2 laser
AnonD-621385, 16 Dec 2016ZE550KL is the Octa Core version with Snapdragon S615 processor which is couple with 3gb of RA... morebut this model also comes with Snapdragon 410 with adreno 306 GPU 2GB ram and 16GB rom
Plantobuy, 22 Dec 2016Im planning to buy this phone. Hows the camera? Is it good for taking selfie? Or should i buy ... moreYES you can buy . but think before buying below aspects
1) no headphone
2) 16GB rom only
3) many bloatwares installed and some were uninstall and some never to do
4) lacks fingerprint
5) battery only 3000 mAH
6 ) dpi is 274
7) resolution 1280x720
8) in marshmallow only one can connect 4G
9) booting time 46 seconds
10) charging time 3 hours 15 minutes with 7.1W charger
11) system reserved space is 5.20GB hidden mode ( useless)
12) 10.8GB is usable for users
AnonD-620474, 06 Jan 2017Dear all Plz dont try to update from your end plz give it any asus service centre with in an h... more1)many asus service centers are stayed faraway from customers place .
2)moreover service centers are situated in big mnain cities only.
3)my place is situated 100 kilometres from Bangalore city , SO I do service ( only software ) myself. I cant go there and come to my home , it takes 6 hours journey for 2 trips .
4)my opinion is at first users should try to solve softwares problems themselves .
5) even I also faced problems for error installing system firmware updates in past updates , but in 1794 problems are solved with 1877 .
Anonymous, 10 Jan 2017Download WhatsApppluswhatsapp plus is not an official wahtsapp.inc
so beware of duplicate aplication
Anonymous, 10 Jan 2017Your PC has a virus in the usb connection. I used to face this problem too until i formatted my pc.formatted of hard disk is too much risk .
there are many ways to clean viruses without formatting of os .
1) use Kaspersky virus removal tool , irts comes in iso file , after downloading file , write in CD using IMGBURN software .
2) boot the computer with Kaspersky virus removal cd , after logs in just enable internet connection and then update the databases , once finished updating , do full scan with deep mode settings in application, leave for computer for 3 or 4 hours , it depends upon full capacity of the harddisk .
3) once found the viruses and Trojans or other malwares, it will ask to delete , give conform to delete and then reboot by normal mode .
4) connect to internet ,, download "" adw cleaner "" and just run the application with administrative rights , and check all the optaions , choose data bases from server ,
click full scan , and wait for the results , onvce it detects malwares files in computer means , see the files and folders are vulnerable and just do delete
Arjun, 03 Jan 2017My phone is showing "Download system update" and is downloading the content .But at 820.15/105... moredownloading failed comes in many reasons.
a) in between , network has been disconnected
b) wifi turned off
c) less sufficient free space in device memory.
d) built in download manager app is corrupted
e) currently installed os is corrupted by malwares .
1) uninstall many applications which are not usefull .
2) move videos songs photos , documents from device memory to memory card .
3) move the contents of whatsapp folders and share it folders to memory card .
4) delete files and folders in Bluetooth folders .
5) many folders and their contents are residing in android folder , so find them and delete them ( before deleting just do copy files to memory card
6) go to settings --- storage -- clear cache data
7) go to recovery mode , wipe cache partition and reboot.
8) use high speed internet connection .
Ashindh, 05 Jan 2017Recently My Phone Asus Zenfone 2 Laser had a problem , It will automatically format when i pl... morebecause in your computer registry settings are configured to format , whenever insert the plug n play devices .these settings are modifies by Trojans or by malwares or by batch files .
so check your phone in other computers and just see .
turn off auto play devices in windows computer in group policy editor .
search in internet
AnonD-441241, 31 Dec 2016I think Asus zenfone laser 2 550 KL is completely a hanging phone it hangs all the time means ... morenot all asus phones are hanging . it depends upon no of applications are installed and running background ,because of less free space in device rom ANDS less free ram .
uninstall some applications move videos , photos and songs to memory card , and see it
AnonD-240901, 21 Dec 2016So if i apply every latest update, it will improve in end ?yes , update it improves