Anybody bought screen protector n back cover
Anybody bought it then plz give me the link
Porus, 19 Sep 20151st of all, ignore all the fellows who have been complaining of poor camera quality, poor soun... moreFriend tell the camera settings that u have used for day light, a artificial light and low light. Thanks.
can anyone please tell me the disadvantages of quadcore . cause octacore processors get heated up pretty quickly . should laser having only quadcore be a drawback in any way . riply as soon as possible .
this phn has laser focous this feature only come in those mobile who's price over 25000 but asus give u in just 10k so be happy and buy this phn it has fast camera than other 10k price phn..
Huawei honor 4x and Lenovo k3 better no ASUS 2 not good body china mobile . biggest problem gaming running time auto restart and full het I thing amlate fry lol
Porus, 19 Sep 20151st of all, ignore all the fellows who have been complaining of poor camera quality, poor soun... moreYou are talking like you know everything about your zenfone...but you don't have to download any third party camera app!!!change the camera mode from beauty to auto....it will shoot video from front cam...and tell me about your rear cam tweaking....because im getting little grainy,over sharped picture...
zenfone 2 laser is the best phone very good perfomence moreover not heating eventhouh charging or using internet.i am giving 5 star.
1st of all, ignore all the fellows who have been complaining of poor camera quality, poor sound quality, poor battery quality and all that. These guys do not know anything about how to use a smartphone like Asus Zenfone Laser (AZL).
2ndly, I honestly don't see any CONS in this phone, especially at this price.
- I tweaked the sound through Audi Wizard and it played a fabulous output on the speakers and through the earphones.
- I played around with the camera settings and I got pictures that would compare favourably with a decent camera. Even in low light i got images that were not at all grainy.
- Someone complained that the front camera came without a video shooting facility. I corrected that by downloading "Open Camera" application from Google Play Store.
- The ZenUI makes it a pleasure to use. Everything I want is at a touch of a button.
- There is not lag, no drag - nothing.
- I do not play games, but my research on youtube.com showed me that this phones handles most games very nicely.
- Transition between screens and applications is pure "maska".
- I have downloaded more than 50+ apps and yet at most times I have more than 700MB RAM free.
- Although the phone is 170 gms, it feels light, sleek and easy to hold.
- Even though the phone is 5.5 inches, The "one hand operations" feature enables a person with small hands to work with the phone using only one hand.
- The phone allows 2 Micro SIM cards and 1 microSD card, so all three have exclusive slots.
So, just buy this phone!!! I promise you that you will be delighted to own it!
Gorilla Glass 4 is waste.. My mobile dropped from 3 ft and the display broken. Service centre is asking me to pay 5.5K for replacing the display.
Shubhana, 17 Sep 2015Which phone is better
Asus zenfone 2 laser or moto g3
Plzz tell me
Both are good , just you choice and ur liking of looks
Moto g advantage:water proof but little pricy than asus
Asus has plenty of choices:
5 inch,5.5 inch, for moto g cost u will get octacore in asus
zee999zee, 18 Sep 2015Turn off *bluelight filter* ....K3 is more whitish than asus..its not a defective piece you got
How can i increase display brightness? Compare with samsung e7 it's too low. Pls suggest me...