when i calling some one autometically screen off, i wass so many time on/off button press but screen show and closed but i am not close my call, pls give the setting my zenfone 2 laser le550kl
RAJU.Msc, 15 Nov 2016 http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZE550KL/UL-Z00L-WW-21.40.1220.1877-user.zipThis link is taking me to a download page.. should i download it in computer or directly on my phone..? how did yu download?
nikkkkaa, 11 Nov 2016Which zip file are yu taking about??😇
Calistaleigh, 12 Nov 2016I have had it for at least half a year and it has been turning itself off and back on for abso... moresame problem happened to my friend , I personally checked it , I experienced with his phone .
phone manufactured in Andhra Pradesh in india .
you must to go to service , they will install new latest version , by flashing the os
Dev kumar, 12 Nov 2016How i can update to marsmallowby using OTA or by updating manually copying the whole zip file to memory card , in recovery mode and install through update apply from sd card
chinmoy ............, 15 Nov 2016I can't update last two update release by ausu
it always goes in recovery and show message
E... moresame problems are happened many users because of their operating system is corrupted , this problem is solved after updating by latest firmware through OTA and then by manually updating
latest is 21.4.1220.1877
Paolo, 15 Nov 2016My zenfone started to switch of and on alone. I tried to take out the battery, but the same fo... morehave you tried in safemode , rechecked the problems ?
1) may be softwares are corrupted
2) some third party applications are corrupted
3) not updated latest firmwares or softwares
4) some viruses or Trojans are installed In the root of the device , so its causing switch off and on
1) boot the phone in safemode , recheck the problems
2) update latest firmware and built in softwares
3) remove unwanted uninstalled applications in device memory
4) switch off and go to recovery mode , wipe cache partition
5) go to normal mode , uninstall third party owned installed applications
6) install good internet security antivirus application , I recommend kasperskyand update databases and do full scan including memory card .
7) if above solutions are not worked means , do HARDWARE RESET of the phone before doing this step charge it up to 80% charging .
8) new home screen as first time use
I can't update last two update release by ausu
it always goes in recovery and show message
E: failed to mount /asdf
E: failed to mount /asdf (invalid program)
i try manually update also from websites
but still same issue
what to do?
Please guide me..
My zenfone started to switch of and on alone. I tried to take out the battery, but the same for almost 2h. Now is working but but the Led indicator is always Red. If i switch off and one nothing change.
Please guys help me im planning to buy this phone but how about the quality of this phone?? Which is better huawei honor 5x or this one?
Anonymous, 13 Nov 2016There is volte update in the phoneI don"t find it and the update centre shows the " phone is up to date "
I have had it for at least half a year and it has been turning itself off and back on for absolutely no reason more and more and the screen is also randomly freezing up so I cannot do anything and have to restart it and it has also started lagging, and no I don't have multiple things running when it happens, and then last night it would not accept that it was plugged into the charger and I spent half an hour getting it into a position where it would charge and there is nothing wrong with the charger, also it used to charge really fast and now, with the same charger, it is slower and dies faster and if below 5 percent it dies, when I used to be able to have it at 1 percent, be on the phone still and it charged quite fast with no problems. I am not sure if these are common issues with this phone or if it is just me dealing with it.
SHALENDER SINGH , 31 Oct 2016I was sure about gorilla glass security but i was wrong when i found that screen damaged...is ... moreSame Thing Happen to me also , i simply went to asus service centre and replace the screen which cost around Rs 4000/-
Avinashreddy, 09 Nov 2016After updating ZenFone 2 laser ze550kl phone is stucking and switched off automatically1) go to recovery mode , do wipe cache partition .
2) reboot the phone.in normal mode ,, if booted successfully means , then boot in safemode and recheck it again .
3) if still problems comes means , updated softwares with firmware is corrupted . so do hardware reset in recovery mode . reboot now .