OTG, 19 Feb 2018Is it USB-OTG compatible?Yes
Kowshik, 25 Apr 2018Decent phone. Using since 2016. No problem, sometimes after updating mic goes wrong bt solving... moreHi Kowshik,
You can perform wipe cache partiton
Wiping partition cache will resolve any conflicts caused by residual cache from the earlier firmware version.Wiping partition cache will not delete your data. However be careful while doing this procedure and do not accidentally select other options that might delete your data. Do not wipe partition cache often.
1. Switch off the phone by pressing the power button. It will show menu option to turn power off.
2. Press and hold power + volume up button . After it buzzes/vibrates twice leave only the power button.
3. It will boot into bootloader mode after you see the Asus Logo. Toggle to Recovery mode by using the Volume rockers, by default you see Normal Mode . Select it by using the power button.
4. Then the phone will reboot and show error written with Android icon lying belly up. When you see that press and hold power button and press and release volume up button.
5. It will enter the recovery mode successfully and show several options.
6. You will get option to wipe partition cache. Use the volume rockers to move to that option.Select it by pressing the power button.It may take 10 to 15 mins to wipe it fully. Do not reboot during this process even if it takes longer.
7. Once its completed, you will see the menu again. Select reboot after that.
AnonD-586780, 23 Sep 2016how much time full charge 100% in this phone??90 mins
Decent phone. Using since 2016. No problem, sometimes after updating mic goes wrong bt solving this bug isn't any problem
are these unit fast charging? thank you for the reply.
lineage OS works fine on it
SEBAX, 24 Feb 2018I got a new update today.. please check it and post some information about this update..Security patches to 1dec 2017
SEBAX, 24 Feb 2018I got a new update today.. please check it and post some information about this update..No effect on phone
I got a new update today.. please check it and post some information about this update..
Is it USB-OTG compatible?
rishan, 25 Dec 2017can anyone help me on lineage os
i tried installing oreo rom but it freezes and restarts, can... moreHii friend,
I am currently using resurrection remix os from last 6 month, its very stable os.
Hello, Sir. How can I update security patch? I used android 5 and I don't want to update to android 6.
Thankyou for your answer
I love this phone, I loves the specs, but my touchscreen sometimes unresponsive.
I am still using this phone due to its specs,if you experience lagging its due to low memory level of internal storage try to lessen the save data at internal then it will not experience lagging,if you what to experience faster phone u have to brick your phone but accept the consequences that the phone will have a possible malfunction due to added program,if the phone is lagging just restart it and you can use it again as functional as you what
ZE550KL: Finally I found indoor 4G VoLTE(using Jio/India) reception is not good compared to another model of same brand. wherever I go inside the house signal is poor for VoLTE
I have been a long time user for asus Zenfone, their products are great at first and their aftersales is totally bad. im still waiting for the nougat update for my ze550kl, so my advices is, stay away from them, their phone will lag and slow after months of using..i wont recommending asus phone anymore, im also an ex user of zenfone 5... Bye asus, wont support you anymore
Akash, 17 Dec 201721.40.1220.2179 dose this virsion suppot volte plz send link VOLTE supported from Version WW-21.40.1220.1943 onwards
use fastest download manager to download zip files
Shreehari, 06 Jan 2018Dear sir,
You are right but i expressed that the compatibility of the hand set and both sim s... moreboth then sim slots are compatible with 4G network .
at a time only one sim can be set as 4G network , and other sim as 2G network , because processor chipset as limited by manufacturer QUALCOMM
Do not buy this piece of garbage and let me give u genuine reasons, I am currently using it.
1) Despite having the option to turn VoLTE on off it still doesn't supports VoLTE and you need to either flash the VoLTE.img file by yourself or take it to nearest Asus centre.
2) RAM whether 2 or 4 GB is never sufficient and the reason being Asus tries its best to act like MIUI but they can't reach closer to tge toenail of them, reason being that AsusUI or ZenUI as they call it doesn't really exists. To compensate for that fact they have introduced apps for the coverup and this causes your RAM to get depleted as soon as u turn on ur mobile phone. Out of 2GB variant, I am getting, wait for it, 300 MB of free RAM for usage.
3) Other phones lag, zenfones stall. I'm really not kidding, Asus phones when hang/lag they literally make u feel like throwing the phone away or breaking it into pieces.
4) At a price point of nearly INR 9,000 you can get way better deals from other companies as Asus really can't compete in upcoming market scenario. In redmi phones u can get fingerprint scanners at a price point of just INR 7,000. And yes you guessed it right there's no fingerprint scanner in this Zenfone despite costing INR 2000 more than what Xiaomi has to offer.
5) Camera seems to be as if it has been stolen from a 3rd class 2nd hand chinese phone lying in a dump and fitted on to Zenfones without even cleaning first.
6) You still don't get headphones.