Paolo, 15 Nov 2016My zenfone started to switch of and on alone. I tried to take out the battery, but the same fo... morehave you tried in safemode , rechecked the problems ?
1) may be softwares are corrupted
2) some third party applications are corrupted
3) not updated latest firmwares or softwares
4) some viruses or Trojans are installed In the root of the device , so its causing switch off and on
1) boot the phone in safemode , recheck the problems
2) update latest firmware and built in softwares
3) remove unwanted uninstalled applications in device memory
4) switch off and go to recovery mode , wipe cache partition
5) go to normal mode , uninstall third party owned installed applications
6) install good internet security antivirus application , I recommend kasperskyand update databases and do full scan including memory card .
7) if above solutions are not worked means , do HARDWARE RESET of the phone before doing this step charge it up to 80% charging .
8) new home screen as first time use
I can't update last two update release by ausu
it always goes in recovery and show message
E: failed to mount /asdf
E: failed to mount /asdf (invalid program)
i try manually update also from websites
but still same issue
what to do?
Please guide me..
My zenfone started to switch of and on alone. I tried to take out the battery, but the same for almost 2h. Now is working but but the Led indicator is always Red. If i switch off and one nothing change.
Please guys help me im planning to buy this phone but how about the quality of this phone?? Which is better huawei honor 5x or this one?
Anonymous, 13 Nov 2016There is volte update in the phoneI don"t find it and the update centre shows the " phone is up to date "
I have had it for at least half a year and it has been turning itself off and back on for absolutely no reason more and more and the screen is also randomly freezing up so I cannot do anything and have to restart it and it has also started lagging, and no I don't have multiple things running when it happens, and then last night it would not accept that it was plugged into the charger and I spent half an hour getting it into a position where it would charge and there is nothing wrong with the charger, also it used to charge really fast and now, with the same charger, it is slower and dies faster and if below 5 percent it dies, when I used to be able to have it at 1 percent, be on the phone still and it charged quite fast with no problems. I am not sure if these are common issues with this phone or if it is just me dealing with it.
SHALENDER SINGH , 31 Oct 2016I was sure about gorilla glass security but i was wrong when i found that screen damaged...is ... moreSame Thing Happen to me also , i simply went to asus service centre and replace the screen which cost around Rs 4000/-
AnonD-608151, 09 Nov 2016After updating ZenFone 2 laser ze550kl phone is stucking and switched off automatically1) go to recovery mode , do wipe cache partition .
2) reboot the phone.in normal mode ,, if booted successfully means , then boot in safemode and recheck it again .
3) if still problems comes means , updated softwares with firmware is corrupted . so do hardware reset in recovery mode . reboot now .
AnonD-456652, 09 Nov 2016Mr. Raju got new update ? last update received on 12 October 2016 as 21.40.1220.1877
nikkkkaa, 08 Nov 2016I also have same doubt.. how shud i update to marshmallow - through computer or directly thru ... more1) charge the phone up to 75% and then connect the charger
2) move all the pics , videos , musics and whatsapp folders , share it folders from to memory card switch off the phone and remove the memory card .
3) copy the zip file to formatted another memory card , and go to recovery mode and do wipe cache partition switch off the phone
4) go to recovery mode and select install update from sd card , choose the file , and click ok ok , wait for 15 minutes , until you will get update successfully installed , and reboot . wait another 20 minutes , to come to main screen
After updating ZenFone 2 laser ze550kl phone is stucking and switched off automatically
mansi, 06 Nov 2016Plz tel how shud i update to marshmallow .. via computer or directly thru "software update" op... moreI also have same doubt.. how shud i update to marshmallow - through computer or directly thru the s"system update" option on my phone...
I asked asus customer care executive..amd he suggested me to update it thru computer.. but i found it a little tedious.. so please can someone tell that can i update it directly?? Plz tell
AnonD-605314, 07 Nov 2016This phone is awesome! The Rear and Front Camera are magnificent! Also, My gaming experience i... moregood , whats the charging time to complete from 0% to 100% in online switched on mode and switched off mode
h vaishnav, 08 Nov 2016I update my phone, its not showing the volte.please help me to enable the volte mode by which ... more1) check the current baseband version in your phone
2) but mine is 2025101_10.0.0_160509 , for this version volte available ,with firmware 1877
3) so call to customer care and give a complaint and release another firmware to support all baseband version .