sebax, 05 Aug 2016today i got a new update...downoaded it..then started to install it...but its not installed su... moreI'm also facing this same problem. Please help!!
i am using ASUS Zenfone laser 2 550kl(3gb ram).i wanted your opinion sir ,in this phone
which slot (1 our 2) is suitable for reliance gio lte sim.please answer me sir.
nikkkkaa, 16 Nov 2016This link is taking me to a download page.. should i download it in computer or directly on my... morePlz reply raju to my doubt (on which i have replied now)
my mobile is asus zenfone leser 2 (5.5)
but problem is spekar not working,
also 3 time changed at kolhpur so why this problem repeated.
Gc, 16 Nov 2016Battery standby time & using time? by latest update . charging time 3 hours 30 minutes
AnonD-610879, 17 Nov 2016The front camere of my Zenfone 2 laser is not working. Eve i already Reset and update all need... more1) go to safe mode and check again
2) go to normal mode, settings ---apps--camera --permissions --enable all the permissions
3) restart the phone and check again
4) uninstall camera app , switch off phone , go to recovery mode , wipe cache partition
5) reboot phone , recheck the problem, update the camera app
The front camere of my Zenfone 2 laser is not working. Eve i already Reset and update all needed apps even my system update.
Battery standby time & using time?
AnonD-522756, 08 Nov 2016my base band version 202c10-11.1.0-160802 i updated 1877 firmware manual from SD card but volt... moreSame here, when i called to CC they asked me to go to service center:(
when i calling some one autometically screen off, i wass so many time on/off button press but screen show and closed but i am not close my call, pls give the setting my zenfone 2 laser le550kl
AnonD-494664, 15 Nov 2016 http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZE550KL/UL-Z00L-WW-21.40.1220.1877-user.zipThis link is taking me to a download page.. should i download it in computer or directly on my phone..? how did yu download?
nikkkkaa, 11 Nov 2016Which zip file are yu taking about??😇
Calistaleigh, 12 Nov 2016I have had it for at least half a year and it has been turning itself off and back on for abso... moresame problem happened to my friend , I personally checked it , I experienced with his phone .
phone manufactured in Andhra Pradesh in india .
you must to go to service , they will install new latest version , by flashing the os
Dev kumar, 12 Nov 2016How i can update to marsmallowby using OTA or by updating manually copying the whole zip file to memory card , in recovery mode and install through update apply from sd card
chinmoy ............, 15 Nov 2016I can't update last two update release by ausu
it always goes in recovery and show message
E... moresame problems are happened many users because of their operating system is corrupted , this problem is solved after updating by latest firmware through OTA and then by manually updating
latest is 21.4.1220.1877
Paolo, 15 Nov 2016My zenfone started to switch of and on alone. I tried to take out the battery, but the same fo... morehave you tried in safemode , rechecked the problems ?
1) may be softwares are corrupted
2) some third party applications are corrupted
3) not updated latest firmwares or softwares
4) some viruses or Trojans are installed In the root of the device , so its causing switch off and on
1) boot the phone in safemode , recheck the problems
2) update latest firmware and built in softwares
3) remove unwanted uninstalled applications in device memory
4) switch off and go to recovery mode , wipe cache partition
5) go to normal mode , uninstall third party owned installed applications
6) install good internet security antivirus application , I recommend kasperskyand update databases and do full scan including memory card .
7) if above solutions are not worked means , do HARDWARE RESET of the phone before doing this step charge it up to 80% charging .
8) new home screen as first time use
I can't update last two update release by ausu
it always goes in recovery and show message
E: failed to mount /asdf
E: failed to mount /asdf (invalid program)
i try manually update also from websites
but still same issue
what to do?
Please guide me..
My zenfone started to switch of and on alone. I tried to take out the battery, but the same for almost 2h. Now is working but but the Led indicator is always Red. If i switch off and one nothing change.
Please guys help me im planning to buy this phone but how about the quality of this phone?? Which is better huawei honor 5x or this one?
How To Use In Volte Network
Log in I forgot my password Sign up