RAJU.Msc, 02 Nov 2016only the top mic problem comes from 1615 onwards , at bottom mic does not gives problemsbut bottom mic not working now give solution or any other update to come for mic problem
boop, 02 Nov 2016after latest update 1877 again mic problem. i tried dial pad tone but no change only the top mic problem comes from 1615 onwards , at bottom mic does not gives problems
after latest update 1877 again mic problem. i tried dial pad tone but no change
mujeeb, 01 Nov 2016where i can find those ip addresses I never mentioned any ip addresses
RAJU.Msc, 28 Oct 2016yes follow and proceed , as I said beforewhere i can find those ip addresses
[deleted post]sorry for the problems and revenue loss in business .
1) I think you have bought through , third party website from indididual seller ,
2) if you bought from asus owned website means , you not in get in problems .
3) don't buy from online stores , buy through asus offline stores
4) I bought at asus exclusive show rooms through offline mode, I personally went there and choosed the phone after checking of screen damaged
5) if you have a valid purchased bill , and if you already conformed that your phone is original means , put a case in consumer court and fight for the justice on behalf of many consumers like you , wish you all the best
SHALENDER SINGH , 31 Oct 2016I was sure about gorilla glass security but i was wrong when i found that screen damaged...is ... moresorry for the inconvience cost to you ,
1) I bought the phone at aus exclusive showroom through offline mode , because to check damaged before buying ,
2) asus company sells only through owned website for online customers that's in usa
3) asus company does sells through third party website like flipkart or amazon .
4) I think you bought through online third party website through third party indididual seller only
Open, 31 Oct 2016Build no. 1708 doesn't enabling the volte on the status bar. So, how it fix this problem. Plea... more21.40.1220.1708 does not have 4G volte features
but 21.40.1220.1877 does have 4g LTE enhanced feature
I was sure about gorilla glass security but i was wrong when i found that screen damaged...is there any solution for broken screen..
RAJU.Msc, 18 Oct 2016marshmallow 6.0 version as follow first release 21.40.1220.1615 ( better backup on inter... moreBuild no. 1708 doesn't enabling the volte on the status bar. So, how it fix this problem. Please help me...
Recently am using jio sim.is it blocks the slot? Is there any problem by this jio
Srikanth , 30 Oct 2016I am using this phone from from past 3 months, I have so many issues with the phone and contac... moreagain give your phone to service center , and insist them to give another new phone , if they not willing to new phone means , you say , you will write your experie facebook , twitter and other social media
RAJU.Msc, 27 Oct 2016till problems came in 21.40.1220.1794 and then I updated 21.40.1220.1877 289mb and ... moreYours is 2gb or 3gb version, as I m trying all three update its shows same error mine is 2gb version
I am using this phone from from past 3 months, I have so many issues with the phone and contacted customer care they replaced my motherboard now I am not getting proper 4g signal it is oscillating between volte and 4g, unable to call.
So don't buy this mobile who need the mobile for a long time use
Hi.My jio sim signal showing low signal only 1 or 2 points on mobile ze550kl how to fix this problem .
Anonymous, 27 Oct 2016Is my zenfone 2 laser is 4g phone or not ?4G LTE enabled
erv, 29 Oct 2016can anyone know why the touch of it is a big problem.. i dont know what to dotouch responsive nes s depends no of application running background an d its services unknowly , some apps are opened by us , so touch problems comes ,
try these ::
disable glove mode
boot in safemode and recheck it
Suneel@123, 28 Oct 2016hi Raju
Please fix my problem as I'm facing with sensor problem, when i calling some one t... moreasus caling screen--- 3 dots top--settings--call screen settings--uncheck mark in turn on proximity sensor -- exi
settings --display --sleep--choose 10 minutes--- exit
settings --lock screen---automatically lock --10 minutes --exit
reboot the phone
now call some one , screen doe s not goes off , because proximity sensor are not enabled