RAJU.Msc, 20 Oct 2016yes you can download all the download again and again , you can sign with new other ema... moreI don't wamt to make new id now.. first ill do backup and reset then ill signup with new id.. is that okay?
mansi, 20 Oct 2016But what if i want to sign-up with a new email id after resetting the device?. i know that I'l... moreyes you can download all the download again and again ,
you can sign with new other email id , its no problems
if you sign in new email id means , logging with old id , and after you add new emiaL Id with its password , change the device as primary for new email id , then go to computer sign in old id , delete devices accessed .
these solutions I was not tried yet ,
RAJU.Msc, 20 Oct 20161) it wont give problems after installing backup APPS , and it will connect only updates ... moreBut what if i want to sign-up with a new email id after resetting the device?. i know that I'll have to download all applications again but I am okay with that..
But will signingup with new account cause:
1- any problem in my device??
2-will it solve my problem of slow recent app and home key ?
prashub2l, 20 Oct 2016But only the disable option is there...any othr option..plz reply meI have latest firmware 21.40.1220.1877 , , in this version and last version , music player has removed , so check the latest system firmware and update one by one then and recheck the problems again
I have Asus Zenphone 2 Laser. People can't hear me when I am calling them. I have done the following:
1. Upgraded to Marshmallow
It is still not working. what should i do? The software version is 20160621.
Battery life is very low.....but this is the best smartphone having good rear camera it is the best phone.
prashub2l, 20 Oct 2016After the latest MM Update 21.4.1220.1877 something wrong happened to my asus music player...t... moreasus music player ha s been removed from the os itself from marshmallow .
uninstall asus music player fully and reinstall the asus music player
mansi, 19 Oct 2016Ok thanks raju.. and yu said that it is better option to backup apps as i will not have to con... more1) it wont give problems after installing backup APPS , and it will connect only updates comes in play store , it will notify to updates for newer versions
2) after resetting phone and we must include our gmail id and password , it setp a s newdevice or used old device just below time, after it ask you to configure mobile data and wifi and after it will ask you to restore applications previously , when you click restore options , it will directly connects google play store , without your knowledge and starts downloading all the applications including built in applications an d other installed applications just before the resetting the phone dates and time , size around 2.5GB or more , depends up on number of installed applications
After the latest MM Update 21.4.1220.1877 something wrong happened to my asus music player...the equaliser couldn't open..I lost the sound clarity of the phone completely..i can feel it through my senheisser cx180..what should do..??
Guys my back camera isnt in a good condition and it is really blurd after the update hmm i cant take a good images because of the white dots in the screen plss help how to solve this
RAJU.Msc, 17 Oct 2016com. its applications names start with example s;; com.asus.shim com.facebook.appmanag... moreOk thanks raju.. and yu said that it is better option to backup apps as i will not have to connect to internet to download them again.. so does connecting to internet to download apps won't let my problem go? I mean hiw would it affect if I connect to internet after resetting my phone ??
Alfandy, 19 Oct 2016I want ask why my asus zenefone 2 laser sometimes the touch screen doesn't work??
Hope some p... morefirst 1) boot the phone in safe mode and recheck the problems again , if problems continues , go to 2 , else uninstall one by one app ,until problems gets solved
2) remove tampered glass on the screen and boot the phone in normal mode , recheck the problems ,
3) go to settings --asus customized settings---uncheck mark in glove mode , go back exit
4) restart the phone
I hope these solutions will solve your phone problems
Person, 18 Oct 2016Done upgrading to marshmallow, user interface improved, feels good, couple things added to set... more1) which system firmware version you have currently in your phone ?
2) but total charging time was reduced from 3 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours 15 minutes in latest version in 6.o
3) overcharging in every phone gives battery life reduces
4) I am also happy with new ZENUI and lock screen has changed with 3 modes it will show on the screen it
5) some hidden secrets are hiding in every updates , I am watching form lollypop os since January 24th onwards
6) I am not a mobile technician ,, but I have interests to search various things