Alfandy, 19 Oct 2016I want ask why my asus zenefone 2 laser sometimes the touch screen doesn't work??
Hope some p... morefirst 1) boot the phone in safe mode and recheck the problems again , if problems continues , go to 2 , else uninstall one by one app ,until problems gets solved
2) remove tampered glass on the screen and boot the phone in normal mode , recheck the problems ,
3) go to settings --asus customized settings---uncheck mark in glove mode , go back exit
4) restart the phone
I hope these solutions will solve your phone problems
Person, 18 Oct 2016Done upgrading to marshmallow, user interface improved, feels good, couple things added to set... more1) which system firmware version you have currently in your phone ?
2) but total charging time was reduced from 3 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours 15 minutes in latest version in 6.o
3) overcharging in every phone gives battery life reduces
4) I am also happy with new ZENUI and lock screen has changed with 3 modes it will show on the screen it
5) some hidden secrets are hiding in every updates , I am watching form lollypop os since January 24th onwards
6) I am not a mobile technician ,, but I have interests to search various things
mansi, 18 Oct 2016This is not a bug.. this is normal only i guess.. if yu use headphones then also proximity sen... moremain property of proximity sensor is to avoid accidential touch on the screen avoids disturbance while talking over phone.
I want ask why my asus zenefone 2 laser sometimes the touch screen doesn't work??
Hope some people could give me answer
Done upgrading to marshmallow, user interface improved, feels good, couple things added to settings, like ram info and etc, battery slightly decreases drains little faster compare to lolipop, overall the ui is much better now, ADVICE FOR EVERYONE, YES IT'S TRUE OVERCHARGING DECREASES BATTERY LIFE, DON'T OVERCHARGE IT 😉
AnonD-494664, 18 Oct 2016today I noticed , I have detected bug in asus calling dialpad 1) without load speaker ON... moreThis is not a bug.. this is normal only i guess.. if yu use headphones then also proximity sensor doesn't work..
nit, 13 Sep 2016I have also same issue but after system update problem had solveCould u pls screen shot ur build number
today I noticed , I have detected bug in asus calling dialpad
1) without load speaker ON , the proximity sensor will work
2) with load speaker ON , the proximity sensor wont work
post your queries
AnonD-593093, 18 Oct 2016Pls tell me whether i update it to v6.0 or not?marshmallow 6.0 version as follow
first release 21.40.1220.1615 ( better backup on internet mobile data )
second release 21..40.1220.1708
third release 21..40.1220.1794
fourth release 21..40.1220.1877
AnonD-599225, 18 Oct 2016Hello raju ji
On dated 18.10.16 I have got. New System update of marshmello should I do up... more 1) battery backup was ok and not like much in lollypop ,
2) charging time is more when compared to lolly pop ,
3) in new marshmallow version 21.4.1220.1877 , it fixed QUADROOTER and enabled 4G LTE MODE
4) again one more update is coming son with reduced size of the os and some system applications may be removed
sam, 17 Oct 2016How to update baseband version 160304 to 160509? update the system firmware version 21.40.1220.1877 , after that your base ban d wil change automatically
AnonD-494664, 17 Oct 2016com. its applications names start with
com.facebook.appmanag... moreHello raju ji
On dated 18.10.16 I have got. New System update of marshmello should I do update or not becoz last time when I did previous marshmello update my phone battery started draing very fast then I have to downgrade it to lollipop base version from service center.. Pls. Tell me is this latest update effect battery performance or not
AnonD-494664, 17 Oct 2016com. its applications names start with example s;; com.asus.shim com.facebook.appmanag... moreOk thanks raju.. and yu said that it is better option to backup apps as i will not have to connect to internet to download them again.. so does connecting to internet to download apps won't let my problem go? I mean hiw would it affect if I connect to internet after resetting my phone ??
AnonD-494664, 17 Oct 2016your version not supported , we need latest version 160509How to update baseband version 160304 to 160509?
mansi, 17 Oct 2016Sorry I cud not understand. What is name..- "com."com. its applications names start with
lile these type of many applications are there
you can check in settings---apps--3 dots--show system---
scroll down to see all applications
Axer, 17 Oct 2016Did Asus zenfone 2 laser baseband 160304 receive Volte??your version not supported , we need latest version 160509