harsh, 15 Jun 2016i want to buy this phone...is it gopd or not... after reading reviews some of them tells that ... moredont go for marshmallow update, otherwise its a good mobile. initial update of 280mb is not an issue. when it notifies for marshmallow update dnt go for it
Rania, 15 Jun 2016I'm having problem on making calls. When I enter the number i want to call or use the address ... moreGo to settings--> Dual sim settings-->Preferred sim card --
--->Tap on voice call -->> choose "Always ask" now you can choose between both sims..
It will solve your problem once for all otherwise your default calling will be SIM 2..:)
AnonD-494664, 04 Jun 2016sorry I cant answer two questions also , because I am using indian version , here the sar v... moreEhat is the sar ver. When using callin,internet in 2g ,3g,4g....in india,???
AnonD-494664, 15 Jun 20161. have you checked with another simcard or with another company simcards in your phone ... moreDear Raju.Msc
After Upgrade Marshmallow, LED menu in Display has gone forever
in older version it were going like this
Rania, 15 Jun 2016I'm having problem on making calls. When I enter the number i want to call or use the address ... morego to settings -- dual sim settings ---preferred sim card --
1. tab on voice call , choose sim 2
2. sms message , choose preferred sim
3. data service network , choose on which sim card wil be useful to you
4. go back
restart the phone
post your reply
I'm having problem on making calls. When I enter the number i want to call or use the address book to pick a name, it straight calling using SIM 1. I cannot choose to use SIM 2.
i am not a mobile phone service person , but i knew somethings about mobiles and computer
1. all phones emits radiations , except landline phones
2. if the sim card uses more fequency , then more radiations emits
3. in indian country , we have 3 frequencies 2300MHz , 1800Mhz and 850Mhz
4. here airtel uses 2300Mhz for 3G and 4G
5. here tata docomo and vodafone uses 1800Mhz
6. reliance JIO uses 850MHz
7. only speak important calls through bluetoth headset
8. avoid using much browsing on MOBILE DATA ,
9. if possible , take broadband connection with wifi modem , from that
browse through wifi , disbale mobile data ,
10 i speak less than 20 minutes per month
note 10 years back , nokia phones used less frquency like 800mhz ,850mhz and 900mhz ,
so in that time radiations is less than now
Anonymous, 15 Jun 2016If you buy do not updated to marshmallows. Many people experience same problem:
The latest ... more1. have you checked with another simcard or with another company simcards in your phone ,
2. some simcards are not compatible with this phones
3. I have activated and used 3G data for 2 months in lollypop , I used it
4. now I am currently using 2G only , because no 3G here
5. I will soon activate and check your said problems to my phone
6. led notifications are enabled , go to display and enable it
7. go to asus mobile manager , click on notifications , enable it for all applications in download and preloaded applications
8. double tap ,i don't know how to use it, so i left it
post your reply
Tll, 15 Jun 2016Is zenfon 2 laser high in radiation?all phones emits radiations except landline phones
if the sim card uses more fequency , then more radiations emits
in indian country , we have 3 frequencies 2300MHz , 1800Mhz and 850Mhz
here airtel uses 2300Mhz for 3G and 4G
eric, 15 Jun 2016is skullcandy headset compaitable with this phone...how is its audio output..... i am asking b... moreall phones have 3.5mm audio jack ,
I am using COMPUTER headphone PHILIPS with mic , its giving good audio , by making small changes in phone in audio wizard
eric, 15 Jun 2016i like buy the 2gb ram version of this phone...how is it... buy 3gb versioon
harsh, 15 Jun 2016i want to buy this phone...is it gopd or not... after reading reviews some of them tells that ... more1. mic problem has solved , by blowing through mic holes
2. automatically restarting the phone I fully by misconfigurations done by third party applications and by the malwares and by Trojans , viruses etc
3. my phone not restarted
4> google chrome browser gets hanged , because this app is installed in the phones
5. in all the phones security certificates are already expired
harsh, 15 Jun 2016i want to buy this phone...is it gopd or not... after reading reviews some of them tells that ... moreIf you buy do not updated to marshmallows. Many people experience same problem:
The latest on 6.6.2016 make
1. phone restarting when 3G data activated or switching from 4G to 3G.
2. Led not blinking for sms, miss call or on when charging.
3. Double tap on off failure.
I used Lollipop version before "no like this shitty" ever happened.
raju,i have this mobile but my display looks yellowish. i reset my splendid app to default and my bluelight filter is off. i also tried factory reset. is their any problem or it's ok.
AnonD-494664, 13 Jun 2016if headphone is inserted in audio jack , do you see headphone icon on task bar,
if doe... morehey raju,
yesterday i bought this phne.......can u tell me should i update the phne it asks for 286 mb update..i heard update will b bad ???wat to do