AnonD-494664, 13 Jun 20167 hours before I posted the problems I seen them regret after update
Please revise V6, 13 Jun 2016I updated to marchmallow too. purchase yesterday.
Shit this Version my phone restart only 3... moreyour sim card not compatible with 4G speeds on 3G data
change other brand sim cards like inn indian country , try to use AIRTEL 4g SIM
or VODAFONE or BSNL
I have used AISRTEL 3G sim past three months before , no problems
Mann88, 13 Jun 2016Hii..what i mean is when i turn off mobile data my phone not restaring. When i enable mobile d... moreI updated to marchmallow too. purchase yesterday.
Shit this Version my phone restart only 3G data on
4g 2G is good
AnonD-494664, 13 Jun 2016what is QC ,
possible reasons are
!) some adwares or Trojans are infected to phon... moreRaju.Msc
He is worrying about the quality of the software in his (brothers) phone..may be he installed an app from a third party website like modded games,paid apps which have potential adwares and also enable permission in the Settings--->"accessability"..which are misbehaving with the phone or disabled some core sevices unknowingly..:)
But RAJU.MSC you are doing good job by spending your valuable time about updates and tricks...keep it up my dear friend..:))
AnonD-456652, 13 Jun 2016Hi guy how is the new update marshmallow ? 7 hours before I posted the problems
AnonD-548340, 13 Jun 2016Hi, all asus smartphone QC team, i buy a new zenfone 2 laser for my brother , when my brother ... morewhat is QC ,
possible reasons are
!) some adwares or Trojans are infected to phone via applications
2) some system files are accidently deleted or uninstalled from phone
3) may be third party applications arer culprit doing this problem
try to boot the phone in safemode and recheck phone is restarted
post your reply
hellraizer, 13 Jun 2016after updating my zenfone 2 laser (2gb ram ) my phone wont detect any aux cable .. any suggest... moreicheck with asus charger cable . do you able to charge the phone with same cable via power adapter and by computer ?
connect the charger cable to computer usp port 2.0
and check its detecting on phone , if the phone is locked by lock code , enter it
check with other good cable usb 2.0 branded with this phone
Mann88, 13 Jun 2016Already did that..still same..how to downgrade back to lolipop?Any mobile if upgrade new software after u have no option downgrade your software
But you go for Asus service centre and ask us.
Hi, all asus smartphone QC team, i buy a new zenfone 2 laser for my brother , when my brother start used it , it always Auto Restart , now i send it for repair, i very disappointed about Asus QC，I am afraid when i buy a new next zenfone, i hope Asus can improve the QC , QC is also very important about for the product, To see how they handle the problem，If handled well I'll give Asus a chance.
after updating my zenfone 2 laser (2gb ram ) my phone wont detect any aux cable .. any suggestions will be very helpfull ...
thakz in advance
now you can print the web pages directly from your android phone
1. wifi modem has internet conection
2. wifi dongle ( should be inserted in computer backside usb port ) and must be
connected to modem via wifi dongle
3. normal laser printer ( I have hp laser jet 1020 plus ) , connected to computer via usb port and switch on computer and printer
4. direct print service app 2mb ( downloaded from google play store )
5. open printing tab in settings , then enable and search printer , you will see printer connected to your computer
6. download """ DirectPrintServerSetup_alpha10 """ from the weblink
7. install DirectPrintServerSetup_alpha10.exe in computer
8. open the folder "" C:\Program Files\DirectPrintServer "' click on DirectPrintServer
you will see printer icon on task bar
9. browse any page webpage on phone on chrome , and then print
post replies please .
raju.msc means master degree in mathematics
, today I am writing emails to asus support team , with all experienced problems after update marshmallow 6.0.1
I hope asus will take action about those problems
AnonD-548200, 13 Jun 2016After marshmallow update audio jack connected problemif headphone is inserted in audio jack , do you see headphone icon on task bar,
if does not appear means , may be sme dust blocking in the hole , blow air to it
check with other headphones
post your reply
Mann88, 13 Jun 2016Hii..what i mean is when i turn off mobile data my phone not restaring. When i enable mobile d... moresame problems I experienced in idea sim card with nokia phones
turn off mobile data , boot the phone in safemode
and then turn mobile data and recheck the problems .
so just check via AIRTEL or VODAFONE sim cards , which are compatible same frequency in your country , this phone frequencies
Hiren, 13 Jun 2016today i updated to marshmallow, after that factory reset.
now it smooth like a butter..
not ... more5 problems are there after updating marshmallow 6.0.1 and then after factory reset
1) when disconnecting call after pressing red button , phone vibrates
2) doze application not appeared in screen
3) AAP2SD applications cannot be installed in card
4) security certificates are already expired , we cant do some online secured transactions , its giving much error , chrome browser does not able to proceed
5) when we install , some security certificates in phone , certificates does not appear
above problems i found , while researching
still I am doing research , so few problems may be happen , lets see
Mann88, 13 Jun 2016Already did that..still same..how to downgrade back to lolipop?downgrade not possible unless you rooted this phone