Hi, all asus smartphone QC team, i buy a new zenfone 2 laser for my brother , when my brother start used it , it always Auto Restart , now i send it for repair, i very disappointed about Asus QC，I am afraid when i buy a new next zenfone, i hope Asus can improve the QC , QC is also very important about for the product, To see how they handle the problem，If handled well I'll give Asus a chance.
after updating my zenfone 2 laser (2gb ram ) my phone wont detect any aux cable .. any suggestions will be very helpfull ...
thakz in advance
now you can print the web pages directly from your android phone
1. wifi modem has internet conection
2. wifi dongle ( should be inserted in computer backside usb port ) and must be
connected to modem via wifi dongle
3. normal laser printer ( I have hp laser jet 1020 plus ) , connected to computer via usb port and switch on computer and printer
4. direct print service app 2mb ( downloaded from google play store )
5. open printing tab in settings , then enable and search printer , you will see printer connected to your computer
6. download """ DirectPrintServerSetup_alpha10 """ from the weblink
7. install DirectPrintServerSetup_alpha10.exe in computer
8. open the folder "" C:\Program Files\DirectPrintServer "' click on DirectPrintServer
you will see printer icon on task bar
9. browse any page webpage on phone on chrome , and then print
post replies please .
raju.msc means master degree in mathematics
, today I am writing emails to asus support team , with all experienced problems after update marshmallow 6.0.1
I hope asus will take action about those problems
AnonD-548200, 13 Jun 2016After marshmallow update audio jack connected problemif headphone is inserted in audio jack , do you see headphone icon on task bar,
if does not appear means , may be sme dust blocking in the hole , blow air to it
check with other headphones
post your reply
Mann88, 13 Jun 2016Hii..what i mean is when i turn off mobile data my phone not restaring. When i enable mobile d... moresame problems I experienced in idea sim card with nokia phones
turn off mobile data , boot the phone in safemode
and then turn mobile data and recheck the problems .
so just check via AIRTEL or VODAFONE sim cards , which are compatible same frequency in your country , this phone frequencies
Hiren, 13 Jun 2016today i updated to marshmallow, after that factory reset.
now it smooth like a butter..
not ... more5 problems are there after updating marshmallow 6.0.1 and then after factory reset
1) when disconnecting call after pressing red button , phone vibrates
2) doze application not appeared in screen
3) AAP2SD applications cannot be installed in card
4) security certificates are already expired , we cant do some online secured transactions , its giving much error , chrome browser does not able to proceed
5) when we install , some security certificates in phone , certificates does not appear
above problems i found , while researching
still I am doing research , so few problems may be happen , lets see
Mann88, 13 Jun 2016Already did that..still same..how to downgrade back to lolipop?downgrade not possible unless you rooted this phone
AnonD-548200, 13 Jun 2016After marshmallow update audio jack connected problemI checked with Philips headphone , which is used for computer
this is working In this phone after update marshmallow os
AnonD-548232, 13 Jun 2016Its a month on 9th june to my asus mobile and since 2 three days its battery is draining too ... moreplease see my all 60 tips about this problem to solve , published after 24.1.2016 , in the name of RAJU25 OR RAJU.MSC.
I cant publish same tips ,because against this forum rules
Its a month on 9th june to my asus mobile and since 2 three days its battery is draining too fast without any usage in night if i keep phone with 86% morning it shows 62-59%, though i close all tabs and applications. Plz can any one suggest me how to check power setting and all
today i updated to marshmallow, after that factory reset.
now it smooth like a butter..
not found single issue except AAP2SD,
Master Smartphone, 12 Jun 2016Reset wipe/data factory resetAlready did that..still same..how to downgrade back to lolipop?
AnonD-494664, 12 Jun 2016subscribing data means , you should recharge of internet data opacks from sim card companyHii..what i mean is when i turn off mobile data my phone not restaring. When i enable mobile data within a second my phone will automatically restart
I had cracked screen on a single fall, got it replaced at authorized gallery but now m facing serious issues with this phone, there is network problem even when I have changed my service provider, ppl can't reach me on my phone even if it's on, its automatically getting switched of on its own, I find it annoying since it happens when I really need to call someone, there is issue with flashlight too, it's automatically disabled, I feel something has been messed up with my phone when I gave it for screen repair, please advise