now you can print the web pages directly from your android phone
1. wifi modem has internet conection
2. wifi dongle ( should be inserted in computer backside usb port ) and must be
connected to modem via wifi dongle
3. normal laser printer ( I have hp laser jet 1020 plus ) , connected to computer via usb port and switch on computer and printer
4. direct print service app 2mb ( downloaded from google play store )
5. open printing tab in settings , then enable and search printer , you will see printer connected to your computer
6. download """ DirectPrintServerSetup_alpha10 """ from the weblink
7. install DirectPrintServerSetup_alpha10.exe in computer
8. open the folder "" C:\Program Files\DirectPrintServer "' click on DirectPrintServer
you will see printer icon on task bar
9. browse any page webpage on phone on chrome , and then print
post replies please .
raju.msc means master degree in mathematics
, today I am writing emails to asus support team , with all experienced problems after update marshmallow 6.0.1
I hope asus will take action about those problems
AnonD-548200, 13 Jun 2016After marshmallow update audio jack connected problemif headphone is inserted in audio jack , do you see headphone icon on task bar,
if does not appear means , may be sme dust blocking in the hole , blow air to it
check with other headphones
post your reply
Mann88, 13 Jun 2016Hii..what i mean is when i turn off mobile data my phone not restaring. When i enable mobile d... moresame problems I experienced in idea sim card with nokia phones
turn off mobile data , boot the phone in safemode
and then turn mobile data and recheck the problems .
so just check via AIRTEL or VODAFONE sim cards , which are compatible same frequency in your country , this phone frequencies
Hiren, 13 Jun 2016today i updated to marshmallow, after that factory reset.
now it smooth like a butter..
not ... more5 problems are there after updating marshmallow 6.0.1 and then after factory reset
1) when disconnecting call after pressing red button , phone vibrates
2) doze application not appeared in screen
3) AAP2SD applications cannot be installed in card
4) security certificates are already expired , we cant do some online secured transactions , its giving much error , chrome browser does not able to proceed
5) when we install , some security certificates in phone , certificates does not appear
above problems i found , while researching
still I am doing research , so few problems may be happen , lets see
Mann88, 13 Jun 2016Already did that..still same..how to downgrade back to lolipop?downgrade not possible unless you rooted this phone
AnonD-548200, 13 Jun 2016After marshmallow update audio jack connected problemI checked with Philips headphone , which is used for computer
this is working In this phone after update marshmallow os
AnonD-548232, 13 Jun 2016Its a month on 9th june to my asus mobile and since 2 three days its battery is draining too ... moreplease see my all 60 tips about this problem to solve , published after 24.1.2016 , in the name of RAJU25 OR RAJU.MSC.
I cant publish same tips ,because against this forum rules
Its a month on 9th june to my asus mobile and since 2 three days its battery is draining too fast without any usage in night if i keep phone with 86% morning it shows 62-59%, though i close all tabs and applications. Plz can any one suggest me how to check power setting and all
today i updated to marshmallow, after that factory reset.
now it smooth like a butter..
not found single issue except AAP2SD,
Master Smartphone, 12 Jun 2016Reset wipe/data factory resetAlready did that..still same..how to downgrade back to lolipop?
AnonD-494664, 12 Jun 2016subscribing data means , you should recharge of internet data opacks from sim card companyHii..what i mean is when i turn off mobile data my phone not restaring. When i enable mobile data within a second my phone will automatically restart
I had cracked screen on a single fall, got it replaced at authorized gallery but now m facing serious issues with this phone, there is network problem even when I have changed my service provider, ppl can't reach me on my phone even if it's on, its automatically getting switched of on its own, I find it annoying since it happens when I really need to call someone, there is issue with flashlight too, it's automatically disabled, I feel something has been messed up with my phone when I gave it for screen repair, please advise
Man88, 12 Jun 2016I turn off mobile data then, ok. Can use as usual. What is the point im subscribing data if i ... moresubscribing data means , you should recharge of internet data opacks from sim card company