ggkai120, 06 Jun 2016After update any problems?I scare after update gt a lot of problemsyes , if you installed applications on memory card , it will deletes after updates , those applications , cannot work , you must format the memory card to reuse in marshmallow , because , APPS2SD future not available
many new futures has introduced
1) olds apps future was removed , new apps future has introduced
2) application permissions to each app has introduced
3) system update colour has changed
4) old storage options removed , new storage & USB has given , here you can unmounts and mount the memory card , you can format too
5) new memory future in settings has been introduced
1) no internet connecting permission to access or deny for all applications
2) security certificates are not renewed , most of them already expired , because of this , we cant get secure online transactions by browsers for online payment
3) applications cannot be installed in memory card
ZE550KL Marshmallow review:
1.Ram management improved.
2.smooth navigation and operations.
4.camera improved little bit(front camera)
not find any other pro's
1.WTF now i can't move apps 2 sd
2.another sad news is that we cant format sd card as internal storage .big failure.First i was thought that i can formate my sd card as internal storage but asus did not given that option in settings.
3.no UI improved.same boring UI.
It is good update but not great .performance improved a lot but big failure is we can't format sd card as internal storage .my suggestion is please avoid this update and wait for next update.will see asus include format as sd card option in next update or not.
totally i dont satisfied this update.
guys i am thinking to buy this mobile and i am in dilemma of buying asus zenfone laser 2 ze550kl and samsung galaxy on7..
one of my friend said that we won't get 4g in second sim usage and only sim1 supports 4g and we should use mobile data using only sim1. Is it true??......please respond to my post urgently
siva , 07 Jun 2016I am downloading update now.hope for the best.I have downloaded the update and it's very nice update. Phone is working smooth. Love the update.
mancenido, 07 Jun 2016Sucks ... im updated my phone an hour ago and then it become worst.. then my phone is shutting... moreAfter update the phone....reset phone or format it
Thn phone will perform awesome
Sucks ... im updated my phone an hour ago and then it become worst.. then my phone is shutting down even if i open many times helpppp... please if i were you...........
elias.sy, 06 Jun 2016hi everybody ...should i reset my phone after install marshmallow update ??It's optional. If you do a reset it will remove some bloatwares. If you feel lazy to reset then you can just disable those apps. I did a reset as my mobile was pretty much new and I haven't loaded anything in it yet.
Hi I have just updated mine to marshmallow. No lag or bugs. Everything works great. In fact RAM management has improved and Asus has removed unnecessary bloatwares. You can update it without any worries! Cheers and good luck! :)
on 06-06-2016 ,asus released o first updates to following applications after marshmallow 6.0.1 major upgrade
asus messaging -sms &mms
zenui themes -style themes
sharelink -file transfer
minmovie sildeshow video edit
do it later
asus zenui services
google also released updates to
other applications updates
facebook lite 0.92mb
hi everybody ...should i reset my phone after install marshmallow update ??
After update any problems?I scare after update gt a lot of problems
Best Budget Phone In 2015,Till Asus ZenFone Max Came And Kill The Budget Market.By the Way Marshmallow Update Is Now Released Feel Feee To Update,Post Problems In Asus Zenfone 2/Asus ZenFone 2 Zoom Group In Facebook We Will Try To Fix The Problems. THNAKS
Guys start updating your phones. Marshmallow update is out now in India. Thnxx for the update. Please leave ur comments after the update.
Guys i receive a software update for my asus ZenFone laser ze550kl guys its Android 6.0 marshmallow what can u say about the update?
Anonymous, 04 Jun 2016I'm using this phone for 7 days... when I'mplaying games... like coc and fifa 14 ...phone is h... moremany applications are running background while starting the phone and there after also
so that time more memory will used
keep ram memory as high as possible ( free)
uninstall the apps , move photos a, videos , songs to memory card
good news for this device model , today 06-06-2016 , asus released the marshmallow 6.0 os for this device , size of the file is 1047.28
and full version is
WW_user_21.40.1220_1615_20160517 ( 1047.28mb )
1) please charge your phone up to 90% and
2) now move all the photos , songs and videos whats app images , videos , documents from device storage to memory card
3) click to starts download progress
4) using high speed 3G or 4G or wifi connection to avoid disturbance and keep charging your phone
5) once the download complete , it will ask to install , make sure now the phone is fully charged as atleast 95%
6) click to install the upgrade , don't disturb , your phone restarts several during upgrading process
note ::: this upgrade does not support APPS2GO
wish you all the best
post your reply