after updating system firmware , phone gets preloaded applications back on the system
1) uninstall unsued and useless applications first ,so this gives more available ram
2) clean residues and leftover over fies an d application by using ccleaner from goggle play store
3) use asus auto start manager ,m deny all the apps , in downloadeded and preloaded
4) use asus mobile manager , click power and boost
5) go to recovery mode , wipe/cache partition and power off phone and remove memory car d and switch on phone
6) install Kaspersky internet security from goggle play store , update databases an d run full scan ,if any viruses , just uninstall them
7) go to computer check your memory card viruses or malwares or Trojans or pup , scan deeply with Kaspersky internet security 2016,
8) copy conrtents of the memory card to computer and format it fully
9) insert memory card , move all the videos and photos songs movies to card , if possible copy the whatsapp folder to card and delete subfolders in device
post your reply
any one face any problem like hanging/laging?? Or automatic on and off problem?? If u face this problem ..plzz comment
akhil, 02 Jun 2016This phone have any defectno hardware issues ,
softwares issues are there , google chrome gets hanged some times
in asus messaging app , deleting messages problems
asus installed totally 43 applications ar e pre loaded ,5 0r 6 applications you uninstall completely , and all other applications cannot uninstalled
Shravu, 01 Jun 2016What are the led notification colours available in zenfone 2 laser ?? only green yellow and re... moregreen colour - full charged
orange colour - charging
red colour - preparing for charging to battery in switched off and less than 10 %battery in switched on
exclamation yellows -
Sanu, 01 Jun 2016Is 3gb version lag/hang by multitasking ?? There is any problem like automation on/off (auto... morego to recovery mode , delete wipe /cache parttion, power off .
remove your memory and start in normal mode and see
install Kaspersky internet security from google play and update data bases and do full scan , this app find any malwares or virues or Trojans in your found,
if found , just uninstall them and delete thh leftover filles in device memory , use ccleaner app from google play
AnonD-532559, 01 Jun 2016Why can you explainI don't know the exact reason from company side , I contacted the customer care to erify
, ze500kl this model already received marshmallow
which phone is better ,samsung on7 vs asus laser550kl for multitasking ,hardusing ,internet browsing without any problem?? Comment ur experince
I updated my asus zenfone 2 system,then after updating the system, why is that my phone hanging up. and all the application in my phone are not functioning well. please help me !
AnonD-494664, 01 Jun 2016mashmallow is not came to thiis phoneWhy can you explain
Is 3gb version lag/hang by multitasking ?? There is any problem like automation on/off (auto booting)?? Plzz say
fuchsia, 01 Jun 2016Can I downgrade my Asus Zenfone2 Laser from Marshmallow back to Lollipop? mashmallow is not came to thiis phone
kiyo, 31 May 2016i have asus zenfone 2 laser 5.5 32gb internal memory but why ram is still 2gb?this is impossible , 32gb rom not available to thgis phone
AnonD-494664, 28 May 2016go to settings , then display , scrool bottom , click on LED indicator , put check markWhat are the led notification colours available in zenfone 2 laser ?? only green yellow and red ?? purple, cyan or any other colour not available to differentiate between different apps' notifications ???
Anonymous, 30 May 2016There is no enter key in my keyboard.. There is only send button... How to replace the key?Go to settings -> chats
press on the tick in "enter key is send"
Can I downgrade my Asus Zenfone2 Laser from Marshmallow back to Lollipop?
does this not support MHL-HDMI cables? i like to extend my display to the SMART HDTV. does anyone know how?