I recieved my phone yesterday only..
internet runs very slowly and does not even work most of the time.. what should i do
ami_kellner, 17 Oct 2015My phone have some problem...it always auto restart ...anyone know how to fix it??Due to java memory leak, you might be facing this problem.
If your android version is 5.0 you can download "Fix Lollipop Memory leak" apk and install in your device.
Problem will be resolved
nik, 23 Oct 2015It does not support video of 1280×720 p n above...it very bad...wt 2 do????Ive got trouble that too..try download VLC..
Vasanth , 25 Nov 2015My phone hanging a lot please anyone tell to clarify the problem@ Vasanth
Try the following steps :
1. Update the device to the latest firmware version
2. Wipe cache partition from recovery
3. Check the apps that are untrusted or unknown, these APP's might cause system to restart or might cause device lag
4. Use Asus Power saver APP to clear RAM usage
Sj, 25 Nov 2015I bought it before 10 days the battery is draining a lot within 2 hours it drained 35%...what ... more@ Sj
Try the following steps :
1. Make sure your device is on the latest firmware version
2. Reboot to recovery & wipe cache partition
3. Use Asus Auto start manager & Asus Power saver app
4. Check Apps that are consuming battery/ what is consuming battery under Settings => Battery => Battery Bar's => Tap on that will show you all the Apps that are consuming battery.
I bought it before 10 days the battery is draining a lot within 2 hours it drained 35%...what to do I know
Hitesh, 23 Oct 2015I am not using any screen guard / tempered glass currently.. but still facing the problem. ... moreYou did a factory reset?Do that and a cache wipe and if that doesn't resolve the problem,then it is a hardware problem.
i using this model nearly five months its comfortable very nice im waiting for os update 6.0
My screen blacks out whenever I receive a call, which means I can't cut the call or turn on speaker in between the calls
I m using ZenFone 2 for two months .it's super fine but only one problem while making a call the screen become black I can't disconnect the call.please help me to solve the problem
noor, 11 Nov 2015It's a great phone with that price tag,I have been using ASUS ZenFone 2 ze550ml above 6 months... moreStrongly suggest that you send your phone to Asus Service Center, my previous experience with Asus phone is some of the phone got Motherboard problem like my Fonepad, it drain 10 percent battery per hour even i close all apps and set to aeroplane mode... it has been settle after i send to service center coz it still under warranty...
i just love this phone, i used this phone since jun and it is still make a good work.i love the camera and all of the function on this phone..the best thing is, asus will pop up notification if i need to upgrade the software and its make works for the battery..and the price is so affordable