Hi, I just brought my new ASUS ZENFONE 2 with 4RAM+32GB a 2Days ago,..but the battery life is horribly poor. When I charge it fully 100%, after a few minute it just drain very fast until 60%...eventual I dint play my phone. It just drain very fast. is this normal?? I like the way when it charge from 0% to 100% its very fast,just only 1 a half hour. But is this normal about the fast battery draining??
Hi,i am from India.anybody buy zenfone2 2GB RAM/16GB model in India. Plz giv your suggestions about this model.becoz I need to buy this mobile
i am using zenfone 5 ,when i play games or do somthing els on net or use net my phone get hot to much , i dont know why ! , is Zenfone 2 have the same problem ,can any body tell me about that !
[deleted post]old image>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9dDfB3F6ktcQU01Z2JHTkFUd28/view?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9dDfB3F6ktcQU01Z2JHTkFUd28
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9dDfB3F6ktcTjhsYUl2NkduSHM/view?usp=sharing , https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9dDfB3F6ktcVksyaXdfQVBvTGM/view?usp=sharing , https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9dDfB3F6ktcekdRNXNIVXdsbk0/view?usp=sharing
AnonD-429832, 15 Aug 2015hy friends, i want to buy this phone
i just want to ask to you,
1. how long you charge thi... moreHi i own a ASUS ZenFone 2. With 4Gb ram and 64Gb internal storage.
The phone is good, depending on how much you use it in a day I would say it holds an average of 26 hours in my scenario. I use a smart charger for charging as this phone has in-built battery and I don't want to destroy the battery. If I have good time ill set the charger to charge it as slow as possible to not damage the battery, if I'm in a hurry ill do it in 4 hours. You can do it in 2 hours but not recommended.
Battery life is horribly poor. Even with simple use like viewing the messages or email and phone-receiving or dialling, and that too not very frequent, will consume the whole battery life within about 12 hours. The company should look into the fact and offer the customers the assistance for meeting the problem. Otherwise, we will be the most dissatisfied lot.
hy friends, i want to buy this phone
i just want to ask to you,
1. how long you charge this phone from 0% to 100%
2. how long the battery drop to 0% from 100%?
I don't think it has a Corning Gorilla Glass... Zenfone 2 wasn't listed in its official website
The screen size is pretty much big which is good for watching movies and playing HD games. i think I'm gonna buy this in December maybe the price will drop down, the good thing is, it has an OTG support that can connect to PS2 game controller, mouse and USB flash drive. it's almost perfect because it's also has an expandable memory. i hope i would not be disappointed...
Well i am using this phone ASUS ZenFone 2 4GB RAM, 2.3GHz processor, 32 GB internal memory, since 1 month. Firstly i must say its the great phone in 20K price. Now i will discuss about my experience.
Issues i am facing:
Well battery used in the phone is 3000 mAh Li-po. By seeing 3000 mAh u will thinking wow good battery it has.. yes it is.. but actually battery life is not that great. You can use your phone continuously for about 4-6 hours.(gaming, surfing, youtube, heavy usage) and if you are a light usage user then battery will last after one whole day(chatting, surfing, all light use)
Reason for poor battery life is the mobile running on Android 5.0 i.e. full buggy android platform.. this android version has battery life problem. Android OS itself use your 50+% battery. Its a software issue. Normally Android OS should use upto 10-15% of battery. So this is the problem. But if ASUS will release android 5.1.1 for ZenFone 2 then this issue may solve. And battery life will increase.
Camera of the device is good but not the best. Sometimes it click awesome photographs but other times it click photographs with full of noise. But still it got a great feature that we can setup our camera on our own.. contrast, saturation, iso, white balance, etc u can set on ur own and can get some awesome photographs using ur own manual settings.
I will rate camera of the device 7 out of 10 (considering the price of the device)
So finally i would say.. battery will improve for sure in the future if ASUS work on the software part of the device.
Camera is okay, able to do its job well.
Only this two issues i have which can be improved by ASUS team. Otherwise the phone is superb.
Pros of the ASUS ZenFone 2 (4GB, 2.3GHz)
1. Awesome multitasking.
2. Zero lag.
3. Very smooth in use.
4. Good gaming performance, didnt faced any fps drop or lag while playing high graphic games.
I would suggest you few point before you buy this device.
1. Buy the 4GB RAM model as i have noticed 2GB model users are facing RAM leak issue. Hardly 600-800 free RAM used to be available without using the mobile.
In 4GB model i use to get atleast 1.5 GB RAM free and highest sometimes i get 2.4 GB RAM free without any usage. Yes free RAM fluctuates from 1.6 to 2.5 GB without any usage of the phone. I guess again its a software issue which can be solved by firmware updates by ASUS.
2. I think that ASUS has released many buggy ZenFone 2. As, many users on the ASUS ZenFone 2 forum complains about the tons of issues they face but i didnt faced any of those issues. So if you are facing issues other than camera, ram, battery then i would suggest you to replace the model. One issue i have seen common on the forum is Automatic restart of the phone. I didnt faced it yet.
3. When i have bought this phone, starting 2 weeks there was little heating issue but automatically with time it is solved. In first week phone used to get heats up on heavy usage. But now its totally normal. It just use to gets warmer which is common in every high ended device. And it has fast charging technology so phone will get warmer while charging so dont worry about that. Its normal.
3. If you are seeking for a great camera in this 20000 budget then this will not be the perfect phone for you.
4. Phone performance is superb. 9/10 i will rate. So on the basis of performance if u want a phone in 20000 budget then its the most perfect phone for you.
5. Battery life will improve for sure dont worry about it.
IT'S SO FREAKING HUGE! That's the reason I didn't consider it buying
You guys should try SlimLP ROM on your Zenfone 2. Its really smooth, fast, has customization, Android 5.1.1, and gives good battery life. I got 8 hours of SOT from the custom ROM. Go to XDA and give it a try
AnonD-361328, 14 Aug 2015What is the amount of available Ram in Ze551ml 4gb Ram????? I am using from past 3 months and after installing 30+ application and 10 HD games I get 2GB+ RAM available always and inbuild 37gb memory available. All games are compatible and works very smooth. Battery life is awesome on 3G network as well. Camera clarity is commendable. Go get it... Best phone is 23k. I purchased it from Flipkart. 10/10 for this cell
This is a great phone. very powerful. handles everyday tasks well. Fast charging is a big plus. I have had no major issues with this phone. The only down side is that compared to other high-end phones this one is pretty big. not as slim as samsung note or iphone. Despite that i still think its a great phone and would recommend it to anyone who wants a phone with great performance but is not willing to spend a ton of money
My asus mobile rebooting automatically plzzz any one to solve this one.....plzzz....tell on my e.mail....Gokulnath891996@gmail.com