AnonD-398309, 22 May 2015i have use in 4 days Show us a screenshot of your screen on time, also make sure you used the power management and memory management wisely. Then could you share us a video or another picture showing the temperature of your phone? Thanks buddy.
I am using the mobile (4GB/ 32GB/ 2.3GHz) from last 10 days,
- no heating problem (heats at the time of charging, well all mobiles heats-up on fast charging), but doesn't heat much while playing games
- no lag since last 10 days, free ram is always greater than 1 GB. ( I had opened maximum 30 apps at a time ).
- I have played Asphalt 8, Real racing 3, Fifa 15, Clash of Clans, Batman Arkham Origins; all games are running smoothly.
- Camera is not too good as it is 13mp but the night mode is really awesome, the front camera is much better
- Battery backup is nice, you can't expect much from 3000 mh battery for full HD screen, but this is never be a problem since they gave fast charger with this model.
- I've got 2 updates since I have it
- Double-tap lock and unlock feature is really awesome, I don't have to go up to unlock my mobile.
- All apps are running except UC browser. :(
- I am really happy after having the great device in my pocket, after-all it is having 4GB ram... :P
Friends I would like to buy a ASUS Zenfone 2....4gb ram and 64 gb internal...is there is any problems in this phone please reply mee...fb name Mayookh Murali
AnonD-398309, 22 May 2015Heating problem , poor battery backup , plz don't buyprove it.
[deleted post]buy a decent quality screen protector not a cheap one - mine is fine with no issues
RC, 22 May 2015I own a Zenfone 2 with 4 GB RAM with 32 GB and sad to know that we dont have data on Sim2. It... morehey man its clearly mentioned in gsm arena n asus reviews also u can check out once it doesn't support data conntn in sim 2 it only supports 2g voice calls
zenfone 2 sensor is not working with pempered glass so how can protect screen
Crimson08, 22 May 2015Is the sound quality good or loud when listening to music vie earphones? same as the sound qua... moreYes it's pretty good it has a sound quality that is good for your ears but not so loud unlike the brands you were referring too are very loud but may not be good for our ears.
I own a Zenfone 2 with 4 GB RAM with 32 GB and sad to know that we dont have data on Sim2.
It is really disappointing to this absent in new model of ASUS Zenfone 2.
I did the biggest mistake but never in any specification it has been told that only sim1 has data connection.I dont have any problems with the Zenfone 2 amazing speed but having only sim1 for data not acceptable by most of the users. Even low end moblies have the facility to switch the data between 2 sims. Its really disappoitnted.
Is the sound quality good or loud when listening to music vie earphones? same as the sound quality of Samsung or Iphone?
Bought my ZF2 last week on a asus convention launch. Superb speed and fuctionality. Good camera features, but lack on battery power. My opinion is to update everything and do a partition cache wipe. Honestly this phone is the best but it still have some issues due to the Android 5.0, until it is not updated to 5.1 this beast is still locked up on it's cave. As for ZF2 users who bought it now, PATIENCE is the key. Try not to wreck your phone maybe, JUST MAYBE when the update is here, the beast will be unleashed.
Pradeer R., 22 May 2015hiii... iam zenfone user but not satisfied with battery life... iam planing to buy zte nub... moreThe battery life will be fix in android 5.1.1. For now we have just got to wait for the update.
AnonD-158465, 22 May 2015Zubia z9 has no fast charger, no gorilla glass, no memory card slot..... bactery mah is same..... morefriend iam talking about zte nubia z9 mini
specification is ---full hd display with gorila glass--3
3000 mah battery (sony lance)
Pradeer R., 22 May 2015hiii... iam zenfone user but not satisfied with battery life... iam planing to buy zte nub... moreOnly bactery backup is your necessity buy more mah mobile...... for a 3000mah bactery needs minimum 4 hours to charge with a normal charger...... when mah increases charging time also increases....... very less mobiles gives that fast charger..... otherwise you get a fast charger.... your mobile dosen't support.......