It's good to know that they are working hard to fix problems. But the most important update would be android 5.1.1 which fix battery drain and memory.
Spanish Fan, 20 May 2015I have i am asking others to see if they have an issue What kind of issue..?
Spanish Fan, 20 May 2015Can someone try HDR mode that has done the software update this morning and tell me what happe... morei thought you had your own zf2 and has the latest software update why dont you try it and share it to us? :3
worst phone!!! Faced so many issues : hangs, heat up, when you are listening songd and some calls the sound suddenly increases, The major one is call drop :'( You buy a phone and can't talk blah .....thats what is all about phone without call option :(
Can someone try HDR mode that has done the software update this morning and tell me what happens when they take a picture and then view it afterwards please ?
Superb so far ! Does users have any problem with Automatic Call recorder with this phone. It records in mic mode only (not voice call). its says "either your phone does not support call recording or other app is alredy recording it"... any one know anything about this...
MAXJP2005, 20 May 2015My friend got this 1.8ghz model..... and mine is 2.3ghz...... Major difference is processor s... more@ Amazon...... its fast charger will get about 700rs....... fast charger supports all zenfone 2 mobiles......
Spanish Fan, 20 May 2015Must have run out of 2.3ghz processors then and made a special lower spec version for india ?
... moreMy friend got this 1.8ghz model..... and mine is 2.3ghz......
Major difference is processor speed & fast charger not available......and 1000rs less price in India......
But in my experience...... 1.8ghz has about 1.5 hour more bactery than my 2.3ghz @ 64gb......
Another difference is 1.8ghz version has about 4 hour for fully charge & 2.3ghz has aboyt 1.5 hours
j2, 20 May 2015I have zenfone 2 2.3ghz i love it... is it(ZF2) have any calling problem ??
MAJOR SOFTWARE UPDATE TODAY -
1. Fix location picker crash issue when attaching location info by Messaging
2. Fix Live Wallpaper settings issue when in landscape mode
3. Improve Camera App overall stability
4. Reduce the occurrence of the issue that words sometimes fail to come out when typing
5. Shorten the required time of setup calls
6. Fix outgoing call problems when using back key
7. Fix "No SIM or SIM error" issue when calling the phone number starting with 911, 112
8. Improve image quality in detail.
9. Fixed the audio sound maybe lag when using headset
10. Improve signal bar stability
11. Fixed the interruptions mode issue.
12. Fixed flip cover cannot support some apps issue.
13. Fixed the issue which shows up others app when swiching off contacts
14. Fixed Fresh Green cannot be used by ASUS ZenUI issue
15. Fixed bluetooth is easy to disconnect issue.
16. Fixed low voice issue with headset issue
17. Fixed video appears abnormal issue.
18. Fixed sound interference issue while using headset
19. Fixed Gallery issue
D33p, 20 May 2015Any battery improvement in this update..?
And what is the camera improvement..?Its a major overall change to the pixelmaster software for the ZF2 - do the update and try the camera you will see !
Battery fix was in last update and another will come when they iron out the lollipop issues and move to a later version
Spanish Fan, 20 May 2015Yes there is a very IMPORTANT update this morning with lots of bug fixes and a major CAMERA UP... moreAny battery improvement in this update..?
And what is the camera improvement..?
moon, 20 May 2015It's not a error Spanish boy...really exists...purchased 1.8GHz 4GB RAM model by my several fr... moreMust have run out of 2.3ghz processors then and made a special lower spec version for india ?
Cant for the life of me understand what anyone would buy the 4GB version with a 1.8ghz processor !
D33p, 20 May 2015Has ASUS released a new update..?Yes there is a very IMPORTANT update this morning with lots of bug fixes and a major CAMERA UPGRADE !
Spanish Fan, 20 May 2015its an error in their listingIt's not a error Spanish boy...really exists...purchased 1.8GHz 4GB RAM model by my several friends...
MAXJP2005, 20 May 20154gb with 1.8ghz available now @ flipkart....... me from india....check itits an error in their listing
shubham_7, 19 May 2015Can anyone suggest me which one to buy ... honor 6 or zenfone 2 ? Please do suggest!depends on your needs. if you want a good big display, audio quality (from headphones), performance and storage go with zenfone 4gb version. zenfone 2 owner. camera and battery life are decent but future updates will fix that. Not to mention asus is a reputable brand.