Sanjay Sunil, 10 May 2015MUST READ******PLs before buying...
HEy my name is sanjay. I'm Using asus zenphone 2 ze55... moreHi,
1. Fast charging is not available with 2GB version and its available only with 4 GB in the box. U need to get the fast charging adapter separately (read the specs)
2. Camera quality is not good in auto mode u have to turn to other modes available in it. It takes time to adapt for choosing mode and taking photos using the camera of Zenfone (based on user review)
3. 5.5 inch is big. The screen size depends on individual preferences. Some likes handy phones some likes to see in big screen. It has to be decided by us. Think u shud have thought that before buying this.
4. U need to upgrade it (based on review) to avoid battery consumption.
To add currently no smart phones last for a day with heavy use including IPhones.
I gave the reply based on reviews and news which I read I will share my opinion once I get that in my hand (probably i get my set today)
I think u decided great to choose Asus ZF2
Sounds comes as if it reaches 40% of its volume strength,guys plz share ur views is it with my handset only ...
MUST READ******PLs before buying...
HEy my name is sanjay. I'm Using asus zenphone 2 ze551ml ( 16 Gb- 2Gb ram). it cost me Rs 14999, i bought it from flipkart.
1. Ram (Y) 2 Gb ram is doing great. its powerful and there is no lag
2. Processor 1.8 quad core. it too does well.
3. android 5.0 lollipop its gud as compared to other versions of android.
4. supports OTG facility too
here am gonna tell u the probs dat i faced while using this phone.
1. speaker the sound is not dat enough in asus zenphone 2 as compared to other phones. if we are using a ear phone or head phone its quite ok.
2. fast charging is just a promotional technique. its not working. the asus claim that in 40 minutes of charging we'll be getting 60 % battery right? its jst a big Lie. fast charging is not working in ma phon. i dont know whether it works in 4 GB ram asus phone.
3.camera is poor. it does not bring to the 13 mp clarity. secondary cam is ok not so good. if u use app likes camera 360 it may or may not give you dat clarity. this 13 mp cam is not satisfactory. (n)
4. Non- removable battery (N) it may become a problem when it comes to the time of changing the battery.
5. at times my memory card is automatically getting unmounted i dont know why its like dat.
6. its a bit heavy more over i'm using a rubber back flip cover. its like holding piece of brick.
Guys think well before taking this phone.
As per the marketing strategy played by ASUS to sell the 64 GB version in Flipkart I bought it with cash back of 10% with Citi bank card. Expected delivery today!!!! Waited for this phone from the day it was announced (around 4 to 5 months!!!) To add this is my first touch screen mobile as I use Nokia asha 200 till nw. Good bye asha 200 but I love it.
Will update u the details and my experience once I receive it
Excited and Eager as of now
Olease help me my charger fell down and was broken so i am looking for the same charger but could not find on any online sites could you please help me and tell me wher from i could order that charger please
Outstanding phone..I suggest every one jus go for it..thanks to flipkart for faster delivery..no prb with phone..perfect one..
i ve got zenfone 2 2 gb ram..an awsome experience with nice battery backup....not last too longer but it has sufficient power to last long whole day .with work and wifi.awsome flash light ..high intensity...nice camera...so many new features by zenUi,u can't get a lot of free ram in 2 gb max to max 800 mb in lolipop..bcz lolipop uses much ram than kitkat..but even then the phone runnes smotther...its very handy phone with very clear and nice diplay...nice sound in speakers even much better in headphone of bose and senhieser,totally a great phone in cheap price...personal experiencing these..u can have it without any ? nice look too..
I want to buy Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML...... Can someone please comment on the camera quality.
Spanish Fan, 09 May 2015You can buy a different colour back for the phone later ASUS are bringing lots of interesting ... moreMalaysian too here. Now zf2 is available in asus outlet? Did you know how much free RAM for 2GB version?
ayim, 09 May 2015Today Z2 was launch at KL Msia & what I can said It's a superb fon...but I'm disappointed ... moreYou can buy a different colour back for the phone later ASUS are bringing lots of interesting variations out next month so i would not be too precious about the colour - given the current stock problems i would order whatever colour you can get your hands on !
Today Z2 was launch at KL Msia & what I can said It's a superb fon...but I'm disappointed coz for this beginning model ZE551ML 4g ram just come only in Red colour....so I need to wait for grey colour huhuhu.....
Seeing the 10% cashback offer and availability, I ordered the 4GB/64GB model 2 days ago but this f**king flipkart delivery and bluedart system has still kept my package in transition some where in Banglore ad will be delivering this in tuesday, although I live in a metro city. Got update today that my previous pre-order of 4GB/32GB is also shipped today. Really, had to cancel this order as I am getting 32GB extra for mere paying 700 INR extra. Eagerly waiting for my package.. flipkart testing my patience..