I have bought asus zf2 ze551ml two days ago. I think screen is 720p instead of 1080p. Can anyone help pls. The phone is heating too
Hooray, I got ZF2 4GB/64GB now (20300 INR with cash back!!!).
Will share all my usage opinion nw and then....
Flipkart super fast received it in 2 days of booking :)
Sanjay Sunil, 10 May 2015MUST READ******PLs before buying...
HEy my name is sanjay. I'm Using asus zenphone 2 ze55... moreHi,
1. Fast charging is not available with 2GB version and its available only with 4 GB in the box. U need to get the fast charging adapter separately (read the specs)
2. Camera quality is not good in auto mode u have to turn to other modes available in it. It takes time to adapt for choosing mode and taking photos using the camera of Zenfone (based on user review)
3. 5.5 inch is big. The screen size depends on individual preferences. Some likes handy phones some likes to see in big screen. It has to be decided by us. Think u shud have thought that before buying this.
4. U need to upgrade it (based on review) to avoid battery consumption.
To add currently no smart phones last for a day with heavy use including IPhones.
I gave the reply based on reviews and news which I read I will share my opinion once I get that in my hand (probably i get my set today)
I think u decided great to choose Asus ZF2
Sounds comes as if it reaches 40% of its volume strength,guys plz share ur views is it with my handset only ...
MUST READ******PLs before buying...
HEy my name is sanjay. I'm Using asus zenphone 2 ze551ml ( 16 Gb- 2Gb ram). it cost me Rs 14999, i bought it from flipkart.
1. Ram (Y) 2 Gb ram is doing great. its powerful and there is no lag
2. Processor 1.8 quad core. it too does well.
3. android 5.0 lollipop its gud as compared to other versions of android.
4. supports OTG facility too
here am gonna tell u the probs dat i faced while using this phone.
1. speaker the sound is not dat enough in asus zenphone 2 as compared to other phones. if we are using a ear phone or head phone its quite ok.
2. fast charging is just a promotional technique. its not working. the asus claim that in 40 minutes of charging we'll be getting 60 % battery right? its jst a big Lie. fast charging is not working in ma phon. i dont know whether it works in 4 GB ram asus phone.
3.camera is poor. it does not bring to the 13 mp clarity. secondary cam is ok not so good. if u use app likes camera 360 it may or may not give you dat clarity. this 13 mp cam is not satisfactory. (n)
4. Non- removable battery (N) it may become a problem when it comes to the time of changing the battery.
5. at times my memory card is automatically getting unmounted i dont know why its like dat.
6. its a bit heavy more over i'm using a rubber back flip cover. its like holding piece of brick.
Guys think well before taking this phone.
As per the marketing strategy played by ASUS to sell the 64 GB version in Flipkart I bought it with cash back of 10% with Citi bank card. Expected delivery today!!!! Waited for this phone from the day it was announced (around 4 to 5 months!!!) To add this is my first touch screen mobile as I use Nokia asha 200 till nw. Good bye asha 200 but I love it.
Will update u the details and my experience once I receive it
Excited and Eager as of now
Olease help me my charger fell down and was broken so i am looking for the same charger but could not find on any online sites could you please help me and tell me wher from i could order that charger please