screen resolution and battery capacity should be increased. Apart from that it is going to be an amazing smartphone.
Overall, Good Specs..But :
1. Display Size is too big. At least 5.2-5.5" is acceptable
2. Battery capacity is to small for extra large display, monster procie and memory. At least make it 4000mah or maybe like Asus Zenfone Max at 5000mah
3000 mah battery for this is too bad why this company increases battery capacity upto min. 400mh
I love asus smartphone, i use zenfone 2 551ml. N i ll upgrade to zenfone 3 or maybe z titan. But.. why asus make this good stuff bigger than mine. I hate that. I hope asus give me a simple phone with a good spec next time
Franz Hertzmann, 21 Jun 2016Why dual core only? Pls released octa core versionSD820 is a quad-core
So i am looking for big screen size, sd slot, good camera quality, and now ill have to decide from Zenfor 3 Delux & OnePlus 3 & Zuk 2 Pro, which one do u think will be best in quality and speed ? i saw friends Xiomi Note 3 and screen look very dull and gave me Chinese quality impression, i dont want anything like that.
Does anyone know when this might be released to the US market? Their US website isn't even mentioning this phone.
I cant buy this because of its low battery power. 3000mah to power all its features? i bought the zenfone 2 ze551ml with 2.3ghz cpu,4gb ram and 64gb storage in April,2016. now i'm planning to sell it cause of the power. too bad.
AshuAddy, 20 Jun 2016According to me:
1. I don't like the asus ui & its bloatware (yeah i know root it and fla... moreAh and just remembered about a really promising and some what a phone that covers all the things ZTE AXON 7 now this is one really superb phone don't know when or will it launch in INDIA but really expecting it to and waiting to buy one :)
According to me:
1. I don't like the asus ui & its bloatware (yeah i know root it and flash a rom, but i don't want to do that at least for a year and a half of buying a phone [currently using oppo find 7a, rom: dirty unicorns 9.4] so just bumms me out lolz even thinking about using this phone with that ui for that long) also rooting and flashing roms have their fair share of disadvantages from the experiences with my phone, so this is what makes me incline towards oneplus 3. Oh yeah and also there are worries about the software support from asus, oneplus 3 has already received 3 updates.
2. I'm worried about the battery life of this phone as asus phones are notoriously know for giving low battery life. But then again being a 1080p instead of qhd helps and i'm happy about that. Still if you ask me being a 5.7 inch odd screen i think they should have fitted a larger battery like about 4000 mah and i would not mind that little bit of thickness given the benefit of battery life.