Syphon3, 25 May 2018I Bought this phone in March 2017. At first 6 months, everything goes fine. But when the upgra... moreI'm having the same problem with the Camera software. Very slow, sluggish and sometimes it crashes. Hope Asus fixes these problems.
I Bought this phone in March 2017. At first 6 months, everything goes fine. But when the upgrades start to come it becomes in the worst cell phone ever I have.
The camera really slow, an interaction come really bad.
I did wipe cache and doesn't work. Same lags issues in camera and general operation.
It is an Asus Zenfone 3 Laser with 2 GB in Ram and 32 storage
If some one else have the same problems and fix it please let us know
zenfone 3 laser goog phone, but battery drain very fast PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
Ak, 13 Aug 2017After update 7.1.1 version the donot disturb mode gets automatically on for which i face calli... moreHi Ak,
Perform wipe cache partition and check.
Wiping partition cache will resolve any conflicts caused by residual cache from the earlier firmware version.Wiping partition cache will not delete your data. However be careful while doing this procedure and do not accidentally select other options that might delete your data. Do not wipe partition cache often.
1. Switch off the phone by pressing the power button. It will show menu option to turn power off.
2. Press and hold power + volume up button . After it buzzes/vibrates twice leave only the power button.
3. It will boot into bootloader mode after you see the Asus Logo. Toggle to Recovery mode by using the Volume rockers, by default you see Normal Mode . Select it by using the power button.
4. Then the phone will reboot and show error written with Android icon lying belly up. When you see that press and hold power button and press and release volume up button.
5. It will enter the recovery mode successfully and show several options.
6. You will get option to wipe partition cache. Use the volume rockers to move to that option.Select it by pressing the power button.It may take 10 to 15 mins to wipe it fully. Do not reboot during this process even if it takes longer.
7. Once its completed, you will see the menu again. Select reboot after that.
Brandon, 18 Sep 2017Camera sucks ass, anything remotely involved with the camera will shit on youHi Brandon,
Clear cache and data for camera and check if the issue persist.
SS_72, 28 Jan 2018I have noticed this slow buggy performance with the camera too :-/Hi Ss_72,
Clear cache and data for the camera.
Make sure the camera app is updated to the latest version.
Anonymous, 16 Mar 2018NOT RECOMMENDED! Although a decent phone, there are a lot of bugs with the software, and thus ... moreHi Anonymous,
Please follow steps below for troubleshooting:
1. Perform Boost: Slide down the screen from upper area to access Quick settings and then tap Boost.
2. Uninstall apps that are not often used: Settings > Apps > (select an app) Uninstall.
3. Clear cache of apps: Settings > Apps > select apps that may cause malfunction > Clear cache.
4. Launch Play Store and update all apps.
5. Reboot your phone.
6. Update firmware to latest version: Settings > About > System update > Check Update.
7. Access Safe Mode by long pressing power key > tapping and holding Power Off > tapping OK. If your phone works well in Safe Mode, there may be some 3rd apps that cause malfunction. Please reboot your phone and check again if it works well."
Anonymous, 16 Mar 2018NOT RECOMMENDED! Although a decent phone, there are a lot of bugs with the software, and thus ... moreI agree,worst cell I have ever owned by far..lags,camera frequently crashes,very slow and mediocre phone.
NOT RECOMMENDED! Although a decent phone, there are a lot of bugs with the software, and thus the phone lags A LOT. Furthermore apps often crash suddenly, especially games, and its overall performance is mediocre, that includes the home, back, and history button, and the fingerprint sensor.
PS: There are much more phones that are better out there, at the same price!
Worst phone i ever used. Totally disappointed after a year. Log manager keeps on running everyday. The autofocus became nonsense after the update. Too many bugs and lags more often after a year of using it.
MACKY, 11 Dec 2017how much the price if i buy in the philippines? is batt long last? how about the cam?? pl... morethis fone is great. 12k last time i buyed it. about 2016. its been 2 years when i bougth it. had troubled for few months after. but when the update comes smooth operation. no problem ever since
AnonD-718731, 27 Nov 2017really..? i just want to buy, but when am reading all this comment, i felt sorry to me if i ma... moreI must agree with you. For the first 5-6 months everything more less went smoothly. But after updating Android 6 to 7 (and other updates as well) I have a crap instead of phone now. I have the same problem with camera - slow and buggy and it often turns off saying ''no response''. Same issue with other programs and apps. And I am not even talking about Snapchat, maps and other 'more requiring' apps. This phone lags with most of the apps. It highly disappointed me. Don't buy it. I think you can find way more better phones with similar value.
AnonD-725280, 23 Dec 2017why mine charging was so long?? it takes 3 hours to made it 100% is it really this long or it... moreI think it's a normal..cause it also happen to me when the battery reach under 15%..
AnonD-725280, 23 Dec 2017why mine charging was so long?? it takes 3 hours to made it 100% is it really this long or it... moreIts normal . It doesn't support quick charge . Maybe it can enable with custom kernel.
Worst camera ever used on a Android cell phone, the zoom doesn't work. The night pics never work. Thousand times better the HTC.
why mine charging was so long?? it takes 3 hours to made it 100%
is it really this long or it is an error?? someone who used this please answer me,,i'll be really appreciate it, thankss!!
Camera wise, it is good for daylight shooting. Video is the worst even with EIS stabilizer. You can only record without panning your camera. Panning will blur the whole recording process making it better not to record any video at the end.
I've been using this 4GB RAM version for 1 year. Everything smooth and able to play AOV or Mobile Legends at ease. Only thing laggy is when typing for Whatsapp or any chat app due to low CPU.
Occasionally I got trouble with the keyboard suggestion which is broken as I use trace typing which I swipe over the keyboard instead of typing for faster response on messages.