Hello frnds, please tell me about battery backup, sound quality both with headphones or without headphones, and last mainly camera quality, ( both front or back), and also want to know is that supports 4k video recording???,
Rply plz waiting for your response... Thanks in advance
In terms of features and usability, this phone is great. Good camera and flash, decent OS and battery life.
The weight (5 oz.) is tolerable and doesn't bother me, but I hate the size of it. At six inches long and three wide, it's too big for a pocket, you need a bag or a purse. My last phone (Nokia 603) was the size of a wallet and fit easily when walking or sitting. I have to take the zenphone out everytime I sit down, and it's easy to forget and leave behind.
Nougat update coming in 2nd quarter 2017 according to german asus press conference..asus sucks balls...but better late than never
Listening to music or watching youtube videos is an amazing experience with my zenfone 3, gotta say that... the headphones are pretty awesome too, the bass is a bit too hard for me, BUT all kinds of songs play with no issues or weird noises, which is great!
Also I find the house icon on the home button cute, but I'm female, so... yeah. It's really cute :D
AnonD-645861, 19 Feb 2017Do wee need a additional display protection (example tampered glass or etc) for this zenfone3??Not really,but it does make the phone safer.
Trisha08, 18 Feb 2017Home botton not house bottonYou don't get it, that was intentional because I never want a house icon as my home button.
Do wee need a additional display protection (example tampered glass or etc) for this zenfone3??
AnonD-276592, 15 Jul 2016Almost perfect, I just don't like the house button.Home botton not house botton
Anonymous, 14 Feb 2017In night without light cant focus. When i tuch to focus no flashing. When i clik capture It ... moreYou must keep your flash on always for working that fine.
It focuses when flash is on and then capture the photo fine.
It is not as good as in light but quite good.
I bought this phone in November'16 and after using 3 months here are my views on this.
1. Don't heat when charging even if you leave it whole night on charge.
2. Heavy games like NOVA 3, No Limit, Asphalt 8 run smoothly for long without heating up.
3. Bright screen actually allows better view in light.
4. Battery lasts whole day long with heavy use and 2nd day with normal use.
5. Camera seems quite good for me.
6. Scratch resistant.
7. Fast fingerprint sensor. No need to click power button every time.
1. It says it has InfraRed port but when i tried app used infrared, pop up that this does not have infrared port. Please consider it if you are buying this for this options too and gonna use it as TV remote in future which requires infrared option.
2. Gorilla Glass seems more like normal glass to me, so i afraid to test it. :P
3. NFC is not available.
4. Speaker is on lower side which should be in front for better sound experience while watching video.
5. Very slippery without cover.
I might have miss something but so far concern this phone, these are the regular things that every buyer should know.
In night without light cant focus. When i tuch to focus no flashing. When i clik capture It will flash and capture . But blur image. How to solve.
What is the use of laser at the backside
Cesca, 08 Feb 2017I am using this phone for 5 months. Still the greatest. I am very satisfied. RAM: 3.5gb Ver... moreYes, I agree, it's the best at this price range that I have tried. Only complain is...no stereo speaker...don't understand why only a handful of makers invest in stereo sound - Lenovo and ZTE, not even Appple. After all, voice and sound is a mandatory part of a phone, isn't it ?