ziadgha, 04 Jan 2018I installed it but the problem still persistsTry using continuous focus settings in camera. Worked for me.
Have u reset the device after the update?
Resetting after any update help a lot.. pls try and let me inform..
tedo0, 31 Dec 2017The issue with the camera's focus has been fixed on my device after the latest update on 28/12. I installed it but the problem still persists
hows the battery performance and bug issue in nougat after the update?
have u got any problem?
The issue with the camera's focus has been fixed on my device after the latest update on 28/12.
Vishnu, 14 Dec 2017How is the battery backup of 5.2" zenfone 3 After Nougut update.?? Some are saying it is not... more..the battery will last a full day fine, the camera at times fail to focus properly after the update, have to tap the screen to refocus and get a clear shot, otw it is fine
i want to buy asus, it is cheap and good specs but base on my experience it is very fragile.
screen easy to break. 2 asus 2 broken screen
How is the battery backup of 5.2" zenfone 3 After Nougut update.??
Some are saying it is not focusing well... Any kind issues with this phn after update??
Will i get full day battery backup.. I do lot of phn calls.. Searching in internet.. And yup lots of push notifications .. Whatsapp.. I didnt find review for the 5.2" version. It might be helpful if some one clarofy these doubts.., iam asking bcoz i heard this phn have price drop..
very very good and beautiful phone ever with this price. good job ASUS.
rear camera won't focus since update to nougat and asus support doesn't have a clue about the problem til now, it's been months already, just search on zentalk regarding zenfone 3 focus problem and you'll see many people worldwide are having the same problem
I'm undecided on whether to purchase this or the Huawei Nova 2i (Huawei Mate 10 Lite). My priorities are pro camera controls (for lowlight photography) and regular software updates. I have a Zenfone 2 but ZenUI on the ZF2 feels very cartoonish and outdated. Has it changed much since then?
the wechat and whatapps notification will seldom pop out if there are messenge send in....
I bought this model of zenfone 3 about 8 months ago.
- android 6 is stable and best for this phone, android 7 has many issues and asus is not repairing bugs fast enough, I use 6 and battery is ok, no need yet for aggressive Doze in 7
- wifi signal and bandwidth don't have issues as some reviews claim. Connection speed range from 40Mbps to 400Mbps depending on range to the router and router brand. The antenna picks up weak signals like 40m from router outdoor while the router is indoors.
- Best performance for the price, you don't find this snapdragon at this price easily. The phone doesn't heat much in full load.
- The Camera is by far the best deal. Excellent with the camera app from android 6. (in nougat the users complain of many issues). The OIS makes a huge difference in low light and videos.
I have not seen yet tests with expensive phones to take significantly better pictures. You can shoot in almost complete darkness without flash. Laser focus is very fast. Overall it has a better camera than 5-600 euro phones.
- The battery has medium capacity, some say 2600mah is not enough but you can use the phone with the screen ON for almost 10h of browsing, so battery is more than enough when you look at the autonomy in hours not mah. And if you really need power it charges very fast when bellow 70% due to the Li-Ion charging system. In 10-15 minutes you get 300mah-450mah of charge. So doing the math, a coffee break of 20 min gives you a phone range of 3200mah during that day if you really need it :)
AnonD-716860, 19 Nov 2017 sometime i am unable to download app from play store ,, can you tell me what is happening?I read there is some kind of bug at asus forums.. reinstalling play store or a factory reset could fix it..
AnonD-45700, 22 Nov 2017battery review is already given. regarding the headphone quality.... sorry, I am not an audiop... moreAudio quality is actually quite good -with headphones- not that loud but clean, stereo image is not as wide as compared to a dedicated DAC...def good; for more search on headfi forums, cheers