.-Alex-., 28 Apr 2018I really like the camera of this one here on Lazada online shop I can get it on 12750php (279.... moreIf you concern about the white line, you can go for Zenfone 4 ZE554KL for alternative. The camera on ZF4 is at some point can be better than ZF3Z. By the way, the metal body on ZF3Z is better than glass back on ZF4. Better fingerprint-resisting, and it's not likely could be bent and it won't shattered if you dropped off this phone.
I really like the camera of this one here on Lazada online shop I can get it on 12750php (279.29$) but the only concern is more review saying of whiteline defect and the metal body is easy to bent. should I buy it?
Bought this phone 2 days ago, so far so good, no white line problems. Used Zenfone 4 ZE554KL right now, compared to this one not much different when it comes to experience and overall. Performance feels little bit better on ZF4, display and brightness was almost same, ZF3Z has more popped colours (slightly), Grippiness and nice in the hand goes to ZF4 but feels more durable on ZF3Z. Camera was mixed bags, daylight pictures goes to ZF4, lowlight pictures goes to ZF3Z but video quality goes to ZF3Z bcuz ZF4 has sucks and terrible dynamic range on video recording. Bought this ZF3Z for RM2099, ZF4 for RM1579. I think ZF4 has better value for money.
AnonD-752552, 16 Apr 2018Hey, guys! Does its camera support portrait mode?Yes..portait mode is awesome..like a DSLR ..you will love it😊👍
neo, 29 Mar 2018The camera hardware sounds promising but much opinions said it has bad camera, can anyone tell... morei own the phone for many months, the camera is excellent, i'm tempted to say it's the best phone camera i ever tried. the only issues is that you can't rely on the auto mode in bad conditions like low light etc... but the manual mode rocks it's pro level quality.
Miles, 02 Feb 2018Can i connect this phone to a projector? Any who had tried it?Nope, this phone only has USB 2.0 speed on it's type-C port , sadly
AnonD-742588, 06 Mar 2018Hey there, just got one but for some reason itÂ’s impossible to download the 7.1 update even a... moreIf you have this device with an unlocked bootloader, then you can no longer receive ASUS software updates.
Anonymous, 01 Apr 2018Kindly is this phone Support dual app aptionYup. This phone support Dual Apps option
The camera hardware sounds promising but much opinions said it has bad camera, can anyone tell me? I planned to buy this one for camera and battery.
Is the build number (sku) 'ww' for asus users in india? Or is it something different?
Initial impression was very good. Prolonged use proved otherwise. - AMOLED screen gets burn in after a couple months.
- Camera is terrible even though it's the main selling point; it's grainy, the zoom doesn't matter much, the lens cover isn't sealed and fills with dust, camera is terribly slow with awful low-light.
+ Battery is the only redeeming feature, can go 2 days on a single charge. Though haven't managed to refill anything else with reverse charging.
- No 5Ghz wifi / NFC / IR, the wifi is constantly disconnecting.
- 32GB is actually really small these days considering Android takes about 8-10 GB for itself.
- It's slow. It was fast at first but this thing can't handle switching between YouTube and chrome without something crashing and needing a reboot.
- UI layouts have changed so much after updating that it's no longer customizable like ZenUI claims and most things are white which makes burn in worse!
- Looks good on paper but is actually really sub par, every region with 32 gig model got completely shafted cause it's straight out of 2012, not 2017.
What is the latest android version released for the device & also what version of zen ui accompanies it?
does anybody know how to make the clock on the lockscreen appears? seriously it's driving me crazy.
what I've tried:
- updating system to the latest os and zenui
- factory reset
- changing theme
- enabling weather apps and other widgets