It would be Better if this phone has the ASUS LOGO in front upper part.... Just like samsung.. I would love to see that..
zenfone ar has the best speaker and zen 3 zoom has the beat camera and battery life.where is the latest tech the ip68 water resistant phone. fast charging the fastest and safest.
johnny t., 16 Jan 2017asus x550. 13mp camera. very good phone for the price. around 125euro. Is the price really at 125euro? please advice exact price for this item.
Anonymous, 14 Jan 2017Asus made this phone great . The camera and battery are incredible.The processor is so-so.It is the most efficient chipset Qualcomm ever made. Better than Snapdragon 650-652. It is even more efficient than 820-821.
i have done a lot of research and went for P2 only for its price point and UI.
But very much satisfied with the Lenovo P2 as alsmost both the phone has the same specs other than the Camera.
here are my reviews below for P2.
Dear Arena Mates,
Here is my detailed review of Lenovo P2
I have received this phone on Friday and continuously using this phone from then on.
It came with the 80% of the battery charge, then i decided not to charge. as i kept on using it completely downloading all the required stuffs which includes my basic apps and then Games like Asphalt, NOVA 3.
It was an awesome mobile. as the response is overall a very good so far.
First instance it has lasted me for a day and half of the battery.
then i charged full with my normal charger (not with the fast charger) it took approximately 2 + hours to full charge.
then i am just started using the mobile.
i have given the comparison below with comparing to One Plus 3.
1. Mobile seems to a bit heavier and bit fat
2. perfectly no heating issues at all when watching the videos or playing the games like NOVA3 or ASPHALT completely no heating.
3. RAM management was good actually i have (4GB verison) but felt few hitcups some time.
4. Almost all the apps where able to resume quickly without any glitches.
5. After almost 2 hours of Video, and atleast 7 hours of gaming now the battery is 35% on the Second full day. (Thats great actually)
6. primary cam Low light is superb when compared to One plus 3
7. rest all obviously OP3 wins.
8. fingerprint is really really awesome as i haven't faced any issues so far.
9. I can see the WIFI is able to support with AC capabalities
10. It supports 4K slow motion and fast motion as well.
11. Touch sensitivity is pretty Good.
12. Sorry to mention about the signal reception and WIFI reception at the last i should have mentioned it in first. lenovo has evolved a lot in making it. It stands unique when compared with OP3.
13. Works with great speed both in WIFI and Mobile data and reception is awesome.
14. Colored LED notification is really cool as in OP3.
If you feel like having more clarification you can contact me at 9894103801.
And negatives obviously.
1. It should have come with a better front Cam.
2. 2017 its already and Nougat should be out of the BOX still stays at oct batch
3. Build quality still should have been improved. Its just OK.
4. Sound is really loud but little bit Noisy at times.
5. FM reception is just up to the mark
6. Headphones are Good i mentioned here because headphones supplied with the BOX is not that Good.
7. It should have been Type-C instead of Micro USB.
AsusPricingWTH, 10 Jan 2017The main thing we are complaining about is the price. Oneplus 3T, IPhone 7, Galaxy S7, Xiaomi ... moreBecause you don't own an ASUS phone that's why. It's easy for you to say.
This phone seems great and the specs are quite impressive but there are a few things that Asus can improve on such as the design so they don't try making it look like an iPhone and they should upgrade there micro sd storage, ram, and more pixels they should also put more megapixels just like Sony and have enhanced speakers. Asus should also improve there snapdragon chips and they should also better features such as changing the ambient colour light and better battery life such as the oneplus three t or oneplus two.
from the test pics on unbox.ph it has 4 + 7mm native focal and 1.7 + 2.6 aperture
dude25, 14 Jan 2017oh amoled tech again. we already know that it was good display but its degrading over time by ... moreI like asus product actually so thats why I need to tell them that yhey need to compete and improve.
oh amoled tech again. we already know that it was good display but its degrading over time by years past by. zoom is great phone I see fast charging okey 5k mah battery with slim body and light weight. zenphones never put a tech with ip68 certified or water resistand on phone it was very useful thing an IR bluster and nfc? they are late tech. Asus?
Asus made this phone great . The camera and battery are incredible.The processor is so-so.
my all time favourit Brand .... thanks to asus... Zenfone 3 is awesome....
Go ahead , best wishes from #Bangladesh
rrrraa, 13 Jan 2017Hi, it seems like you know a lot about a phone, can you give me a suggetion? a good price and ... moreDepending on ur needs :
-low light : s7 or pixel
-details = high res camera : xperia xz ,op3 and lg g5 (in 400-500$) or v20
-creativity : p9 or mate 9 (bokeh effet and b&w photography)
Lumia 950 series have good all-rounders cams but r u willing to deal with their os?
Asus has improved a lot on its new series phone recently, hope it does the same on this model.
AsusPricingWTH, 10 Jan 2017The main thing we are complaining about is the price. Oneplus 3T, IPhone 7, Galaxy S7, Xiaomi ... moreHi, it seems like you know a lot about a phone, can you give me a suggetion? a good price and very good rear camera. Thanks in advance
AsusPricingWTH, 10 Jan 2017The main thing we are complaining about is the price. Oneplus 3T, IPhone 7, Galaxy S7, Xiaomi ... moreAdus are improved a lot last year and this year...look at zenfone 3....9/10 satisfied with z3....zenfone 3 have good camera,good battery life,no lag,speaker are loud and have earphone included......see review,most people are satisfied and some are very proud.....Asus are learning from the past