Will wait for this phone to be reviewed before i buy either Lenovo P2 or Zenfone 3 Zoom...
Battery life should be slightly shorter than P2 but totally worth if you are looking for powerful camera on a monstrous battery packed-in an android smartphone
Can anyone tell me the life span of amoled screen?? They should have an ips version of this beast phone..
5000 mah battery with 7.9 mm of thikness? Wow...perfect. But the bezel is still too much wider. I need information of battery life endurating. I hope more than 120h...
I'm waiting for this mobile phone it looks so good. I hope Philippines got this mobile phone this year. maybe it will release in june or july.
When will this be available in philippines?? Im waiting for this.. Pls add the logo in front and ip68 feature..
Anonymous, 22 Jan 2017It would be Better if this phone has the ASUS LOGO in front upper part.... Just like samsung..... morePlus adding features like ip68..... That would be an all-in-one phone.. And im sure it will be the 2017 best selling phone...
It would be Better if this phone has the ASUS LOGO in front upper part.... Just like samsung.. I would love to see that..
zenfone ar has the best speaker and zen 3 zoom has the beat camera and battery life.where is the latest tech the ip68 water resistant phone. fast charging the fastest and safest.
johnny t., 16 Jan 2017asus x550. 13mp camera. very good phone for the price. around 125euro. Is the price really at 125euro? please advice exact price for this item.
Anonymous, 14 Jan 2017Asus made this phone great . The camera and battery are incredible.The processor is so-so.It is the most efficient chipset Qualcomm ever made. Better than Snapdragon 650-652. It is even more efficient than 820-821.
i have done a lot of research and went for P2 only for its price point and UI.
But very much satisfied with the Lenovo P2 as alsmost both the phone has the same specs other than the Camera.
here are my reviews below for P2.
Dear Arena Mates,
Here is my detailed review of Lenovo P2
I have received this phone on Friday and continuously using this phone from then on.
It came with the 80% of the battery charge, then i decided not to charge. as i kept on using it completely downloading all the required stuffs which includes my basic apps and then Games like Asphalt, NOVA 3.
It was an awesome mobile. as the response is overall a very good so far.
First instance it has lasted me for a day and half of the battery.
then i charged full with my normal charger (not with the fast charger) it took approximately 2 + hours to full charge.
then i am just started using the mobile.
i have given the comparison below with comparing to One Plus 3.
1. Mobile seems to a bit heavier and bit fat
2. perfectly no heating issues at all when watching the videos or playing the games like NOVA3 or ASPHALT completely no heating.
3. RAM management was good actually i have (4GB verison) but felt few hitcups some time.
4. Almost all the apps where able to resume quickly without any glitches.
5. After almost 2 hours of Video, and atleast 7 hours of gaming now the battery is 35% on the Second full day. (Thats great actually)
6. primary cam Low light is superb when compared to One plus 3
7. rest all obviously OP3 wins.
8. fingerprint is really really awesome as i haven't faced any issues so far.
9. I can see the WIFI is able to support with AC capabalities
10. It supports 4K slow motion and fast motion as well.
11. Touch sensitivity is pretty Good.
12. Sorry to mention about the signal reception and WIFI reception at the last i should have mentioned it in first. lenovo has evolved a lot in making it. It stands unique when compared with OP3.
13. Works with great speed both in WIFI and Mobile data and reception is awesome.
14. Colored LED notification is really cool as in OP3.
If you feel like having more clarification you can contact me at 9894103801.
And negatives obviously.
1. It should have come with a better front Cam.
2. 2017 its already and Nougat should be out of the BOX still stays at oct batch
3. Build quality still should have been improved. Its just OK.
4. Sound is really loud but little bit Noisy at times.
5. FM reception is just up to the mark
6. Headphones are Good i mentioned here because headphones supplied with the BOX is not that Good.
7. It should have been Type-C instead of Micro USB.
AsusPricingWTH, 10 Jan 2017The main thing we are complaining about is the price. Oneplus 3T, IPhone 7, Galaxy S7, Xiaomi ... moreBecause you don't own an ASUS phone that's why. It's easy for you to say.
This phone seems great and the specs are quite impressive but there are a few things that Asus can improve on such as the design so they don't try making it look like an iPhone and they should upgrade there micro sd storage, ram, and more pixels they should also put more megapixels just like Sony and have enhanced speakers. Asus should also improve there snapdragon chips and they should also better features such as changing the ambient colour light and better battery life such as the oneplus three t or oneplus two.