is asus is beter than lenovo in same price as i am now going to purchase an android phone. please suggest me
sibaji, 05 Aug 2014I am unable to configure my official email in this Asus Zenfone 4. Also whatsapp, truecaller c... moreHi all,
Good news, I have successfully installed my official e-mail and also other required apps in my phone. This was possible with the help from Asus online chat. The solution was to reset my handset to factory setting. All my data was stored in my gmail account and after resetting all data were downloaded once again to my handset. Thanks a lot to the Asus online support. Special thanks to the person called "Shiv" who was helping on behalf of Asus.
sunther, 06 Aug 2014how to connect my zenfone 4 with pc? I have tried usb cables and also pc but still can't see ... morefirst you go to settings on settings go down and click on about and then click on software information on you click on build number 4 or 5 times you got developer options it will useful for you
asus philippines admits on their fb page that zenfore 4 is not corning gorilla glass 3 is that true?
ericsuit, 07 Aug 2014Anyone know about the latest Battery capacity that Asus supply?? is 1200 mAh or 1600 mAh.In Malaysia today it comes with 1600Mah battery and the phone cost A LITTLE BIT MORE
Anyone know about the latest Battery capacity that Asus supply?? is 1200 mAh or 1600 mAh.
I wnt to buy some phone please suggest me the best in the range upto8500
sunther, 06 Aug 2014how to connect my zenfone 4 with pc? I have tried usb cables and also pc but still can't see ... moreAfter connecting with USB to PC, unlock your phone, then it should be visible in file explorer as asus t001.
AnonD-290724, 04 Aug 2014Can anyone tell me how to increase its battery life plzzzz?1. Use "Clean Master"
2. Then Use Memory Boost, it is at the upper right corner, just swipe it and you can use it. It can hold longer bro. :)
I used this phone for many days and tested it. Really satisfied with it.
1. If you compared YouTube video output with iPhone 5, you can't believe that Zenfone 4 is better. (Tried 480px comparison) I really love the video output.
2. The battery is really low. But I found one technique to hold it. After you use all the apps, use the app called "Clean Master" then try to use Memory Bosster, it is at the upper right corner, just swipe it, after you did that 2 steps, you can use battery for more than 10 hours without charging. But if you listen the song, 3 minutes sound take 3% of the battery. If you open it without using the audio output, then it only drains a few battery %.
3. Wireless is really nice, can detect better.
4. Price is RM300 in Malaysia. The best dual sim phone with 5MP camera.
5. I haven't test viber yet, Viber using the internet connection, I don't know how much of the battery will drain. Later I will test it and posted it :)
AnonD-290238, 03 Aug 2014I had come to know that it only support Vodafone sim.Plz help me out from this confusion.Also ... moreI am using Tata Docomo for internet on my Zenfone 4 and its running fine. Only issue is that u hv to update net setting manually since this mo. dont support auto. updatation of net setting while inserting new sim card.
In normsl usage battery will run max 12 hrs. sound volume is low while playing music. Little heat up while gaming or heavy usage.
how to connect my zenfone 4 with pc?
I have tried usb cables and also pc but still can't see anything...why?
its a good phone but battery leak fast.also it cannot allow powerbank above 1.5Amp to charge battery.must use low ampere powerbank