Rama7751, 19 Jun 2014anyone has tested the multitouch ? how many finger could tap to screen ? I already disappointe... moreI've Personally tested the Multi Touch with my Friend it Supported Upto 16 Fingers.
Asus said, this phone upgradeable to Android 4.4. I'm still waiting and waiting. When Asus gonna give us the update?
sunz93 , 08 Jun 2014Is there any idea to make the battery not drain so fast?please help..Close your phone
anyone has tested the multitouch ? how many finger could tap to screen ? I already disappointed with quad core mobile which has only 2 finger multitouch.
The phone overheats constantly even though I only use it for SMS n calling. No internet or Wifi connected but it stills consumes the battery life so fast. When the phone overheats, the battery life drops really fast and I mean really fast... 50% of the battery's life drops in less than an hour..
Anonymous, 17 Jun 2014My Asus Zenfone 4 just get an update.. JSS15Q.WW_Zenfone - v4.3.2
Interesting they put a bo... moreAfter updating,
1. the home screen start to feel like a little bit laggy when scrolling. Before that was very smooth.
2. Four extra notification shortcuts which are not customisable or removable.
3. The whats next widget is flashing everytime the home button is pressed.
4. Smart saving notification is triggered random which kind of annoying, like false notification.
5. File manager slide menu style changes
Not experience improvement on battery life and still no features like pclink etc.
My Asus Zenfone 4 just get an update.. JSS15Q.WW_Zenfone - v4.3.2
Interesting they put a booster in this update..
You cannot copy data obb directly to MicroSD because it's not working. You must first installed apps and data into phone internal memory, only after that you have a choice to moving data to MicroSD card via built-in 'Move data to SD' in Setting - Apps - Moveable. System created hidden folder name '.android_obb' on MicroSD for data linking from the original source.
ZicoZi, 17 Jun 2014Actually Zenfone 4 has capability moving apps to MicroSD Card. Just open SETTING - APPS, then ... moreYes, i mean the data, you cannot play games if the data is in the external microsd, i tried that already.
I tried to installed GTA 3 (apk) and i keep the data on the Android/Obb in the external micro-sd and the game wont run, it's try to download the data through internet. but when i copy the data in the internal (emulated external-sd) the game runs perfectly, i think the problem is ASUS make the internal memory as an emulated external memory, thats why BBM cannot read the DCIM folder that located in the real external micro-SD.
I hope ASUS fix this thing, or it kinda annoying when we want to send photo via BBM we must copy the photo to the internal memory first.
jonathanho_98, 17 Jun 2014it is will lack after upgrade to android 4.4 (kitkat)? I scared I can't open my phone after u... moreNonsense, there's no reason to dismissed upgrading to KitKat v4.4.2. This new android version is significant upgrade since it could done great optimization to your Android phone with more improvements compared with current JellyBean 4.3. Although KitKat 4.4 may slightly not be different from Jellybeam 4.3, but it has more enhancements and improvements to the operating system, file management, security features, dialer pad and more. Some of my friends which are already upgrade their LG G2 and Nexus 5 to KitKat said very satisfied eventhough a few apps not working properly after upgrading new android but these minor issue wont be a problem and can be solved from apps updates.
it is will lack after upgrade to android 4.4 (kitkat)?
I scared I can't open my phone after upgrade to a new version.... =.=
XeGiL, 10 Jun 2014do we have to install it at play store?I'm also using alternative keyboard apps due to some bugs or glitches from default ASUS keyboard. You can download it from link below. Make sure to enable Smart keyboard Pro at Setting Language & Input.
sen bei, 15 Jun 2014i have got it for 3 days. wifi got good coverage camera just ok screen color not s... moreYep, the battery is quite disappointing but with proper use and knows about what apps you're using it especially background apps will help saving battery juice from unnecessary wasted. My phone only drop 2% for 2 hours when left idle without any connection to WiFi, GPS or Bluetooth.
z4ck81, 16 Jun 2014I'm using this phone for couple a days.
First Impression :
- A Little small in physically bu... moreActually Zenfone 4 has capability moving apps to MicroSD Card. Just open SETTING - APPS, then look at Tab MOVEABLE - choose your apps and tap button 'Move To SD Card' (only if MicroSD Card exist). It does not moving all files completely but only data files which are usually consuming large space could be shifted to Sd card.
I'm using this phone for couple a days.
First Impression :
- A Little small in physically but tough
- i bought the 8gb version
- a little poor battery life 1170mah, although i got 2 ea battery in the package, this is my activity : i disconnect the charger @6:00 AM with mobile data on, standby with bbm,whatsapp,path and facebook on until 2:35 pm now, it's still 41%. i'm using just to check path facebook and reply bbm.
- bug in the BBM application, I'm sure this bug it's from the phone firmware / OS, i cannot send any photos or pic from the micro sd (external micro SD), i hope ASUS fix this bug immediately
- I tested a few games including real racing 3 and all work perfectly, a little glitch maybe its because using intel chipset, but it running smoothly.
- for a cheap phone, the 5 mpix autocus camera is good enough.
- It cannot move application data to external micro sd card. maybe it need to be rooted.
we'll this is one of the best cheap branded smartphone i ever used, low price with medium spec phone.
i have got it for 3 days.
got good coverage
color not so bright as my previous Samsung Galaxy W
no lagging.very superb and fast.
reduce 20% after 2 hours charging.even left idle on my desk.
easily get hot at the back.