sen bei, 15 Jun 2014i have got it for 3 days. wifi got good coverage camera just ok screen color not s... moreYep, the battery is quite disappointing but with proper use and knows about what apps you're using it especially background apps will help saving battery juice from unnecessary wasted. My phone only drop 2% for 2 hours when left idle without any connection to WiFi, GPS or Bluetooth.
z4ck81, 16 Jun 2014I'm using this phone for couple a days.
First Impression :
- A Little small in physically bu... moreActually Zenfone 4 has capability moving apps to MicroSD Card. Just open SETTING - APPS, then look at Tab MOVEABLE - choose your apps and tap button 'Move To SD Card' (only if MicroSD Card exist). It does not moving all files completely but only data files which are usually consuming large space could be shifted to Sd card.
I'm using this phone for couple a days.
First Impression :
- A Little small in physically but tough
- i bought the 8gb version
- a little poor battery life 1170mah, although i got 2 ea battery in the package, this is my activity : i disconnect the charger @6:00 AM with mobile data on, standby with bbm,whatsapp,path and facebook on until 2:35 pm now, it's still 41%. i'm using just to check path facebook and reply bbm.
- bug in the BBM application, I'm sure this bug it's from the phone firmware / OS, i cannot send any photos or pic from the micro sd (external micro SD), i hope ASUS fix this bug immediately
- I tested a few games including real racing 3 and all work perfectly, a little glitch maybe its because using intel chipset, but it running smoothly.
- for a cheap phone, the 5 mpix autocus camera is good enough.
- It cannot move application data to external micro sd card. maybe it need to be rooted.
we'll this is one of the best cheap branded smartphone i ever used, low price with medium spec phone.
i have got it for 3 days.
got good coverage
color not so bright as my previous Samsung Galaxy W
no lagging.very superb and fast.
reduce 20% after 2 hours charging.even left idle on my desk.
easily get hot at the back.
I use this phone for 1 week already.. some app or game are not compatible with this phone... I mean that some after downloading game in play store you cannot play the game it just say the game stop working.. probably the game not optimize for x68 processor..
Another problem is the battery life
.. I already update the firmware, use batttsaver, use only WiFi and about 10percent brightness it only last for 3hours 5minuts..
The phone also have overheat problem.. the battery temperature reach 44 Celsius when contious use .. this is by far the hottest phone I ever use..
The front camera is also the worse I ever use.. it's so dark you can't even see you own face..
Now for the good , it's has the fastest process in its price range. Its intel 1.2 dual core (but it's has hypetread technology that make it's look like a quad core processor)the ram is 1 gb is good.. 512 is not acceptable anymore ..
Gorilla glass 3 work really well I never use any screen protecter and still no scratch..
Trust me I write this using my zenfone 4.. I know it's a cheap fone and I should not expect much.. but I feel cheated by the poor battry life and camera quality..
if you don't care about the problem buy it.
want search case ume for zenfone4 in indonesian can add bbm 7d514521
this phone has good performance, but poor in battery
AnonD-272490, 10 Jun 2014you can use smart keyboard pro to disable that :)do we have to install it at play store?
AnonD-270960, 05 Jun 2014wait guys.. new zenfone 4 is coming(A450CG) with 4.5 screen, 8mp with pixel master, flash and ... moreis it the current zenfone 4 (A400CG 8G Spec) still don't use pixel master?
hogmeade, 09 Jun 2014Does anybody know how to turn off the text predictive input? i'm not familiar with this input ... moreI think we can't turn it off...the auto correct can be turn off but not text predictive input...I just ignore it...
Does anybody know how to turn off the text predictive input? i'm not familiar with this input methode so i never use it, on other phone it can be turn off easily, i can't find how to turn off in zenfone 4?
AnonD-9853, 05 Jun 2014Yes, that's true. New Zenfone 4 A450CG with more improvement might be release on July 2014. Cu... moreWhich means only in sept 2014 the phone will be available by looking at the Asus on line ordering page, on sign or the new model.
haziqhamdan, 05 Jun 2014why Wechat cannot use?after I log in,suddenly unfortunately Wechat has stopped.why?how about u uninstall and install it back from play store because mine works just fine
sunz93 , 08 Jun 2014Is there any idea to make the battery not drain so fast?please help..just use its power saver and you can use clean master apps to clean your ram from battery drain apps...
sunz93, 06 Jun 2014What's the pity asus..no earphone in the box...even today I hv bought this phone..it got a bit... moreof course it's a bit laggy it's processor is only 1.2Ghz and nowadays smartphone have processor up to 2.5Ghz...also of course the battery drain is fast...the battery is only 1200mah...all smartphone battery drain faster when open wifi or mobile data....what differs them is battery capacity