Y I can't access Aircel 3g internet on my Asus zenfone 450 only surf 2g internet.I have tried many Times but can't remove that E Singh I.e.2g only.there is two option,another VPN have to open by password.plz sum1 giv me the correct 3g internet setting. Sent me on email@example.com
ishant oberoi, 19 Sep 2014yes it shows on my phone too. (The blinking red light while calling). Is it a problem?
I think you got the phone which was specially designed for undercover detectives, the red light which you see coming from proximity sensor is a high frequency super impulsive Nd-Yag Laser which was equipped to drill a hole in wall when the 3 buttons combination (Vol Up + Vol Down + Power) is pressed during a call. I think you may want to submit it back to nearest police station if you don't want to be hurt.
Note : All of the above thing is a nonsense, you are cool, most of the proximity sensors behaves the same (given that, some manufacturers makes it nearly invisible but ASUS doesn't (same as my HTC Pico)).
Anonymous, 20 Sep 2014Friends plz me which is better company- asus or micromax. i m confused btween asus 4.5 and mcr... morei will sugest u 4 asus......elanza is also gud bt afer operating both them , my suggestion 4 u is asus 4.5....
with the incoming call there is an option to reject call with a message.can anybody tell how to turn off this feature.
anup kumthekar, 20 Sep 2014hey guys i got this phone 10 days back. i felt it is supported the otg function. but right now... morePlz can u tell me can I buy this phone I am confused totally plz reply me I want u r help to take a write dision ..reply me at Akashy.firstname.lastname@example.org ...as early as u can thanku frnd
hey guys i got this phone 10 days back. i felt it is supported the otg function. but right now i can not get any response from the phone whenever i use pen drive through otg cable. if any solution is there? pls let me know
s.mishra, 20 Sep 2014Hi.
Iam read all the reviews of zenfone A450.and Redmi 1s.but still i confused. Which is bet... moreI am using for the last 7 days. Below is my opinion.
1. Good design
2. Good Camera & Video with good options
3. Call quality is ok.
4. Intel Atom processor is a plus
5. Very low SAR value compared to Redmi 1s which is very important
6. Don't see any issue with the display even though the resolution is lower compared to other phones. But that doesn't mean that the display is bad, like other guys mentioned about in the reviews
1. ASUS should make optimum use of the space (Like HTC). Left too much space on top and bottom
2. Battery should have been better
3. Speaker quality is not good
Every phone have Cons & Pros. But as per my opinion, a decent phone for this budget.
I have seen Remdi ls as well before buying this phone
1. Screen resolution better than Zenfone
2. Charging the battery takes 3 hrs and heard that it drains faster as well. Seems a firware upgrade is required
3. Gets heated in no time with minimum usage of applications.
4. Call quality: i can say a little poor than Asus
5. SAR value is higher.
Asus is a far better brand than Xiaomi Redmi 1s.
Friends plz me which is better company- asus or micromax. i m confused btween asus 4.5 and mcromax elanza? plz help me.
People who are using ht plz tell me how its calling experience. is caling speaker volume low?
What about screen quality....Good or bad???(Beacause its pixel density is low....)...
Iam read all the reviews of zenfone A450.and Redmi 1s.but still i confused. Which is better.plz suggest me. I have some doubt a450 s battery back up.plz tell me something about zenfone A450.who is already used this.
amaanul, 20 Sep 2014hey from where you buy this phone plzz tellFirst of all very bad phon I brought the phone from flipkart
1. Camara not so good like nokia 5MP.
2. In 2g net speed battery discharge 1% in 2 min.
3. Mobile hit so quickly in net suffering(2g) take pictures and playing game.
4.No headfon in the backpack.
5. No company seal pack. Just simple polithin pack.
Before bay pls think about its true.
All so connect me with mail add email@example.com
I recently bough earphones of sennheiser which costed me around 1500, the earphones have good bass and crystal clear sound but it can't work perfectly on every phone. I doubt that the earphones might work wonderfully or not on this model.
NOTE-the earphones worked perfectly on iphone 4s & 4 but i also have a cheap phone from lenovo which is around 4000 and the earphones doesn't worked well.
Anyone help me and reply me which owns this phone and tested with good earphones work perfect or not.
HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED.......