On zentalk ,it show that asus ZenFone a450cg will be updated to lollipop(28 may)...............
Did one got it.........
I buy this 1st day.
I shockingly surprised to read reviews for it today.
1. When we buy it, ASUS does not any commitment for every Android updation to customers, so they only request very humbly for it 's updates.
2. Anybody writes reviews language to introduce his/her self introduction.
3. I use it appx. whole day.
4. Very very fast WiFi.
5. Camera pics are very sharp rivalry SAMSUNG, NOKIA, APPLE, BLACK BERRY.
6. At a time even 20 tabs open & workink together without hanging.
7. All downloaded applications shifted to micro SD card to free inbuilt storage.
8. Gallery features are very nice, you like that.
9. Very important ASUS Backup all your settings, SMS, Applications etc. before any hard reset to this phone. Web Storage stores your all media files when you apply.
10. Camera features are very nice.
11. Smart battery settings reduced its drainage very smartly.
12. Torch is very bright.
13. List is very long to praise its many more very very good features.
14. You need & install very quickly all other necessary applications as True Caller, Avast free Antivirus, Educational applications etc.
15. Only one bad thing, loud speaker & ear speaker both are not very good, but calling with any branded Bluetooth ear-set given very good sound quality.
krrish, 28 May 2015Friends lollipop available for zenfone 4.5 . Search in zentalk and download n enjoy Where i get update?
Friends lollipop available for zenfone 4.5 . Search in zentalk and download n enjoy
I'm Krishna, Friends pls help me. [zenfone c, zenfone 4.5] in those which one is better? I'm confused... Rply me frnz
I'm having issues on network ....I'm getting very weak signals ....sometimes no signals also.....plzzz help...
hede, 22 May 2015Looks like Asus is not going to release a Lollipop update soon. Is there a way to install it myself?Root and use custom ROM.l, but this will make your device a quite different, no longer uses ZenUI after custom ROM is successfully installed
asus is cheated million of its customer promising that they rolled out android lollipop for zenfone 4,5 and 6 in april 2015 but asus has not keep its promise till now so zenusers requested you all people don't go with asus.choice is yours
hede, 22 May 2015Looks like Asus is not going to release a Lollipop update soon. Is there a way to install it myself?Asus just play with us they don't have any update on zenfone a 450cg. Every time they just comment on update they announced about update before 8month they give update on April, then may, then mid may. Now they says don't know when they update. I think they give update when all this Mobil useless or in a condition to dump by each user better way to replace with xiaomi redmi 2s fck update of asus
I purchased this on first day of launching in India. I use it its very dumbo funk don't buy asus Mobile. GPS start automatically flash light start automatically. Battery will drain if you use data pack continues for 1 HR so petthetatic. Subway surfers is hanging every time what the hell again micromax is better than you. Officials asus says on November 2014that they give android 5.0 android lollipop update mid April later may then mid may now says it will delayed what the hell is asus you people announced about update and not able to fulfill it. Shame on you Asus fck your updated go to hell get out from India.
Looks like Asus is not going to release a Lollipop update soon. Is there a way to install it myself?
please don't go with asus. a big lair makes promise to upgrade zenfone with android lollipop in april 2015.but delayed it several times in two months.
poor battery life .....and also not callers voice is not audible creating disturbance
suvazu, 07 May 2015A lot of unwanted inbuilt apps .these shits consuming lot of ram too.how uninstall those apps ?The only way to remove/uninstall preloaded apps, you must root your device.
Yup that's right, the battery backup is poor for browsing, especially on 3G network. But for daily use the battery is fine. My Asus zenfone 4 a450cg battery lasted for 24 hours for light use of browsing and about 12 hours for moderate browsing. For continue browsing the battery can only last for about 4-5 hours.
codebreaker1, 12 May 2015After up updating all my apps my battery draining faster so what i dodone factory reset after updating new firmware