sustain, 25 Aug 2017i bought this phone on the day it was released in the philippines. i have no idea why i bought... moreWhy buy a selfie when you can get a Zenfone 3 5.5 for the same price, yes it may be older but its a really awesome performing phone, its cheaper and has the same specs and cameras are better. i still have mine and its still performing good as new to this day
Great value for money...and it feels durable from the first use until now, cameras are perfect..gaming is also perfect, I've played Asphalt extreme, Gangster Vegas,Asphalt nItro, No Heating issues.some multiplayer games have heating issue And it's common in every Smartphone. Fingerprint scanner is faster than Nokia 5, camera launching is also faster than the latter.
Battery seems to be little but it's actually enough to last a day for an average user,and I've turned on power saving mode, the phone is still faster and smoother.
Fast charging not supported, it takes almost 2&a half hrs to charge from 10% to 100%.
Above all I LOVE ASUS 🤗😊
primel, 10 Oct 2017does it support OTG?OTG is supported Upto 2TB hardisk is also supported of upto 2TB. I've tried 1TB HDD and it's super cool.
Guys I wanted to ask if anybody has the same battery issue...like within 20 mins of using facebook or Insta my battery has drained 7 percent is it normal or my phone has an haywire?
I was one of those who bought it on first sale at 14k and its the best phone at this price range and its my third Asus too after Zenfone 5 and Zenfone 2 laser.
1) Camera- Front is awesome and wide angle camera can cover an area more than iphone so you will have to throw away your selfie stick now.Back camera is average under auto mode and good under pro mode.
2) Speaker - Its the loudest among all phones in current price range with an outdoor mode which makes it more louder.The sound is good if you are using quality headsets.I am using a Sony pair which I bought for 500.
3)Ram - 4GB ram is fair enough at this price I am using it past 2 weeks and found no lag.Though I am not a core gamer but for games like "Stick Cricket" and "Plague" this phone handles well with music on MX player or VLC in background.
4)Memory - 64gb is again a great memory in range and enough for Apps you want to have.You are also getting dedicated memory card slot along.
5)Dedicated Memory Card Slot : So this is one of those phones where you can use 2 sims and a memory card at the same time.
1) Slow charging : I was using Asus zenfone 2 laser earlier it used to charge up in an hour. But for this you need to have patience either on charger or bank.It takes around 3 hrs to charge.So no quick charging here.
2) Old Motherboard: This only a concern for those who need high internet speed to download or for gamers of high graphic games.It uses 430 snapdragon which is quite old but a stable motherboard.Nokia 3,6 are using the same motherboard along with many other.Good part is its a snapdragon so its reliable.But yes if you want to play with latest hardware this is not for you.
3) Screen Resolution: This is a bit disappointing its still 720X1280 could have been 1080x1920 but on a low size screen watching movies it doesn't matter much but yes this can be a matter for gamers.
Summing up if you are a simple user I mean normal music low quality games and movies this phone is for you if you are a selfies freak this is for you else you may have to look up at other options.
debo, 13 Oct 2017Can I make direct video call from asun sending 4 selfie dual phone?No
Gourav, 26 Sep 2017I had buyied it 1day ago and it is overheating what shall i doMaybe learn proper grammar.
kipaychi, 24 Sep 2017I have question. is this phone has fast charging feature?? thankswell ..maybe about an hour for full bat if u are not using it.2 hrs when u are using it.just got mine 3 days ago
Anonymous, 24 Sep 2017Is this model zd553kl a volte support? Plz any busy replyYes