More and more apps still not working.. regretting buying this phone.. solutions provided for fb dont work on my phone.. says app is not installed
Zenfone 5 battery it's rubbish it doesn't last long. Asus has to do something.
When asus update available? Most of application cannot work.. sad.. for the phone...
My facebook app will not open and I cannot link my account to the phone anymore. Had the phone 3 weeks, love it but without Facebook it is not much use to me. Are ASUS or Facebook doing anything about this?
Cannot read Korean status and comment on FB. How to fix it? Thanks.
Asyraf777, 24 Jun 2014Zenfone 5 battery life totally sucks..cant even last half a day for normal usage..I agreed with you.
the battery life is totally unacceptable. Light usage also cannot last 5hrs on full charged. Terrible battery life.
hope asus can do something
i have 2 problem with zenfone 5 :
1- crash by facebook
2- lost battery quickly
hope Asus try for fix this case soon as soon !
i bought zenfone 5 last week , but have problem with facebook app ! i feel sad now !
cant use coz facebook is important for me !
my experience with zenfone 5 : Calls made are immediately faced with some issues.
Sim immediately gets cut off, with no signal (no bar on signal strength, gets a cross) but the other end (recipient's Phone) still rings !
takes about 10 secs for the signal to return.
Make a call and the issue starts all over again.
What's wrong and how to remedy this issue? Its only a 6 days old phone, it was normal for the first few days.
Apology for the inconvenience, please follow below process to downgrade your Facebook App and everything will back to normal.
Downgrading to the previous version of Facebook
1. Go to the application list, hold the Facebook app to uninstall
2. Go to "Settings > Security" and enable "Unknown sources: allow the installation of applications from sources other than the Play Store"
3. Turn off automatic updates in the Google Play app to prevent Facebook being automatically updated to the version that caused issues on some ASUS devices. (Settings > Auto-update apps > Do not auto-update apps)
4. Open your browser and go to the following URL: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/tw/data/Facebook.apk (short URL: http://goo.gl/9hkujH) to download the installation file for the previous version of the Facebook app (v10.0.0.28.27). ASUS engineers have confirmed that this version of the Facebook app works without issue
5. After you've downloaded the file, start the installation
6. Log into the app as normal
*received officially from asus technical team
Zenfone 5 battery life totally sucks..cant even last half a day for normal usage..
can I Know what The Good Thing And The Bad Thing About This Phone..Anyone??
For those who unable to use fb on zenfone5, you can download the fb apps by clicking the link below instead of playstore :
The fb apps will automatically installed and just follow the next simple instruction. Remember to allow 'unknown source' on your phone setting before you do this.