phone overheats with just 3-5 minutes on online gaming..
Here is my review of this Zenfone 5 (2gb ram + 1.6ghz) after using it about 2 months.(KITKAT)
- It is great device with an affordable price. Antutu benchmark's result that i got with this phone is 23k. You wont feel any stuttering while swiping in its launcher. It is so smooth. Im not using it for gaming. It will get slightly overheat when playing game.
- Dead Trigger 2 is running fine but sometimes there is slight lag.
- It has a nice ZenUI interface.
- My phone came with android Kitkat pre-installed. So i cant tell any difference with the battery usage.
- Upgradeable to Android Lollipop in this April as schedules by Asus.
- It has nice screen
- You can control color saturation using Splendid app
- Black contrast is not so deep.
- Not really sharp when compared with other phone that has same value of PPI density such as Lenovo S850
- Only last 3 hours with screen on
- You must need a power bank when using this phone.
- Honestly, this phone has bad battery endurance
- ASUS is now doing research to fix this problem. So, we're eagerly waiting for this fix.
- there is no backlight in capacitive button below the screen
- i got problem with yellowish white balance when capturing photos and videos under sunlight. I hope ASUS can fix this.
- Very bad FPS when recording video in low light/indoor
- Front camera is good enough for selfie but it is not wide angle lens. So, less people can enter the pics
- it has low speaker volume
- the speaker is too small
- earpiece speaker is loud enough
USB OTG FUNCTION
- It can detect pendrive, mouse and all other devices such as Printer, Canon EOS
- It cant detect hard drive coz there is no enough power to power up the hard drive. You will need USB otg powered hub(something like that, but i've never tried before)
That's all. It is worth to buy this phone. Thank you.
Please tell me what's the size of KITKAT update size.....
I have an update of 457.57mb..
Is this a kitkat update?
Mila, 17 Jan 2015Asus zen 5 can not video call in viber how?it has no really video call on this phone..
It has no video call. Latest phone but no video call... task!!!my money is wasted..if I know that earlier I will not buy this kind of phone..
Plz somebody say how to terminate hyperthreading tech in ASUS zen5 ?????????
rey, 17 Jan 2015hi guyz! Any suggestion about how to make a screen shot....!tnxz in advance......Screenshot can be done by press and hold -volume and power button at the same time approx 3-4seconds. Good luck.
hi guyz! Any suggestion about how to make a screen shot....!tnxz in advance......
jack, 16 Jan 2015Asus zenfone 5 mobile not working viber video call.Asus zen 5 can not video call in viber how?
The only problem about this phone is overheat. The processor is good for gaming but it will become overheat when you just play around 5-10min. Battery life is quite good for me
Anonymous, 16 Jan 2015released in april 2014. how come you are using since 2 years?the thing is he was right,the phone was release years ago...
Anonymous, 15 Jan 2015have you register your mobile. Yes I do, for what action? ?