hai frnds...how is zenfone 5 ?....Is there any complaints for this ?...replay me......
Phone is all most good . but problem is too much battery draining and heating .
For me volume buttons are not working in the default browser and also have problems with Google images and when I opened a video it is not asking thru which app it should b opened.. is there any solution fr this??
ssssss, 24 Nov 2014Y my zenfone5 always fail to update system....any solution to update the system?try to update it manually.. u can find official asus site to downdload the latest firmware
Go to sound>Phone Ringtone>Select desired sim>List of rigtone> Then on top pf list you will find Add Ringtones> Then you will see list Mp3 songs stored in your memory card. Select as per your requirement.
I replied you and said explore the mobile, so you can learn new settings as well. But with out exploring you again asking EASY answers.
Zen_User7161, 24 Nov 2014Hi guys! I bought mine last Oct 10, 2014. It worked well and good till this morning. Last thin... moreWhile it is plugged in it will not open the screen while you unplug it will boot and comes to the screen am I correct?
Ask ur service center people to reinstall your kitkat os once again
zack, 24 Nov 2014I think asus zf5 is the best handphone but the fucking battery is so disappointed me.I hope th... moreWell, you could get Asus Zenfone 5 Lite A502CG. It has quarter of screen resolution, weaker CPU burning half the power, and 20% larger battery, lasting 2-3x longer than ZenFone 5.
Obviously, it has an unimpressive CPU, grainy screen, and only 1 GB of RAM.
hey guys... i bought this phone 2 weeks later, bt till yet thers no problem with the phone . i just love this phone and also with the battery... and most important this phn is in my budget.
Y my zenfone5 always fail to update system....any solution to update the system?
Y I always update the system fail....any solution to update the system
I think asus zf5 is the best handphone but the fucking battery is so disappointed me.I hope the solve battery problem.
Hi guys! I bought mine last Oct 10, 2014. It worked well and good till this morning. Last thing I remembered doing with it was using it to browse through FB. I fell asleep, woke up the next day, and found that the phone was still working fine and was still connected to the internet but it had low battery. I tried to charge it right after but found that the phone was not charging. I thought that it might be the charger so I tried to use the charger for another device and it worked well. I tried turning off the device to charge it as well but it didn't charged all it gave me was the icon that it was charging but the green indicator that shows the progress of the charge was not moving or was showing any indication of movement. As I pulled out the charger from the usb port, I noticed that the charge icon didn't go away. I waited for it to go away and then tried to charge via USB cable though my computer but I still had no luck. A little later the dead android icon came on saying "no command." I brought my phone to a service center and they told me to wait for their diagnosis for 3-5 days. They tried to do the same and the condition was still the same.
- I never left my phone charging alone neither did I overcharge it. I always made sure I had close watch for I had previous experiences with overcharging my other phones.
- I never downloaded any games nor went to compromised sites. My phone was just for calls, emails, text messages,taking pictures via instagram and facebook.
- The day before I was still able to charge my phone both via an electric outlet and through a USB port. It went well no issues at all.
- Usually my phone last for 1-2 days before charging again. Which makes me suspect that the problem might have been caused by leaving the phone in a state of inactive internet browsing that could have caused an overheat through the night though the phone was not even the normal temperature when in use.
- My local ASUS customer service tells me that the problem might have been caused by the recent upgrade to Android Kitkat version. Unfortunately, I had my phone set to find updates and automatically install them whenever there is one.
I just hope that it can be fixed since the phone is just 45 days with me.
Two month before i purchased Asus zenfone a501 when incoming calls coming its automatically goes slient mode
Kindly provide suggestion