Guys... i hv my call waiting facility on, on my ZF5 but if my one call is on and another call comes and i try to pickup that call then both the calls get disconnected. So what should i do so that calls don't get disconnected?????
Please reply guys
jj, 23 Nov 2014Guys, am writing this review after using this phone for two months.
Phone looks good but co... moreHave you reviewed Redmi 1S in this section and mistakenly typed ASUS? :P LOL..!!
1) Seems your a diamond merchent, to keep something that hard to scratch the screen. Yes anything that is above the hardness limit mentioned by Corning for its Gorilla Glass 3 will surely scratch it and ASUS ain't responsible for it.
2) Well, I know what is poor network as I had a SAMSUNG phone with pathetic network and mind me ASUS has a better network reception and its par with its competitors in this range.
3) There were Wifi issues that must have caused this opinion but as of now for me I see no wifi issues even with the range tested on my previous SAMSUNG phone.
4) Yes the battery is an issue and Intel is to be blamed for it and some what Android for not being so much optimized for Intel SOC's.
As far as gaming is concerned, the more GPU you use the more you'll see the drain cmg your way. The more screen time, more the drain.
From complete 0% charge to full it takes 3hrs, any phone would take that much time and if you want fast charging consider a higher A charger and cry that your battery life has decreased and blame ASUS for it.
5) Your definitely using Redmi 1S and reviewing in ASUS section coz not a damn person can say its lagging. Its a great performer than the Redmi, I won't even think of comparing it. Mind me, my sister has a Redmi so I know.
6) What a joke, camera of Redmi is better.. Wake up...! seems you don't understand what quality means, ASUS camera is THE BEST in the current price range phones. Rear and Front both the cams are awesome. Do you know to click pictures? I doubt it :P :)
My review is based on two Zenfone 5 and a Redmi 1S.
frndz last week I bought it but I face a problem battery was automatically decreases plz suggest me what's happened?
Hi guys,does this zenphone 5 thingy play MOST audio files? I dragged ripped files in my windows laptop to the sd card and tried to play it on the phone using all kinds of music player but a message popped up saying the phone does not support this kind of file format I think. Thanks to all for answers.
hemant, 23 Nov 2014What is difference between zenfone 5 and t00j pls reply me anyoneT00J is AP set
It's said that Asus has not yet adopted ART Runtime and hence as a result, battery life suffers due to the x86 nature of the Intel Atom Processor... But with Lollipop, all these issues will be gone forever... Is all that true?
Thanx for your quick reaponse guys.. I have already updated my phone into KITKAT.. And as of now I don't have any issues reg. this phone.. So far so good and all are in smooth way even in my battery and games.. Its a good choice for me and for my needs..
zac14, 23 Nov 2014Plz guys tell me if I should go for this phone or not. Specs are good. And I am very good at t... morePlaying games in Zenfone5 is flawless, I did not experience so far any lagging. The only problem you will face if you will use it primarily for gaming is its battery...the battery will be drained relatively fast if you will always use it for gaming.
Are u xiaomi guy????
Seriously it is the best phone
Only con is low rear speaker volume and weak battery
As for my experience for this phone, the only downside I noticed are battery and weak rear speaker...if you keep playing games or watching videos in this phone it will surely drain your battery in a few hours.
With regards to phone performance like browsing the net, playing games and other stuffs you can do in a android phone...zenfone5 is probably the best in its price category. This phone is way better than other dual core phones because of its Hyper-Threading capability (as per gsmarena blog, this means the OS sees it as quad-core CPU) and simply because its using intel chipset, it can even match other quad core phones in terms of speed.
**this is just my opinion and experience on this phone so far and not mentioning the bugs I encountered when I first updated to kitkat OS. Currently, my phone is now bug free (I think so...hehehe) after installing the latest OS update I received from Asus. The only remaining concerns are battery and weak rear speaker (if I will compare it to my previous phone, my previous phone has a better speaker).
Plz guys tell me if I should go for this phone or not. Specs are good. And I am very good at this tehnical things.. But still after reading ur reviews, I have doubts for this phone. I am just going to buy this phpne for its gaming experience. It has got a nice gpu and cpu also.. Camera is good. Screen size is of my choice and internal stprage is also nice.. Pne thing bugs me about this phpne is its developers.. Its not that much of a nice company to trust for smartphones... Plz tell me if I should go for this phone.. Only those guys who have used it
Does the phone lag went we play games ,wifi or any apps....And want about sound quality went we hear music and call does it gud or bad...Please Reply Thank....
dont go for it guys...service is not good at all
company is renege from promise this phones screen is not made up of gorilla glass 3..
Guys, am writing this review after using this phone for two months.
Phone looks good but coming to performance, it is worst phone ever used.
1) Asus mentioned screen is made of Gorilla glass - 3, but it is the worst screen. Even if you keep mobile in pocket, it will get scratches. (in my view normal 3000 to Rs. 4000 mobile screen is better than this). Screen guard is must.
2) Poor network coverage: Signal receiving range/capacity of mobile is very less when compared to nokia, samsung, micromax, celkon. Even cheap Rs. 1000 mobile receives signal better than Zenfone 5.
3) Wifi receiver range is less compared to other mobiles like nokia & samsung.
4) Worst thing about Zenfone is battery. If you are a frequent traveller, just ignore this mobile don't even think of this. We have to carry mobile power bank where ever we go.
If you play games OR use wifi OR use in poor cellular network/signal area, battery won’t last more than 3 to 6 hours. It takes around 3 to 3.5 hours to get 100% charged.
5) Mobile is very slow, it lags very much. It takes time to do multi-tasking. You will feel lag even when you swipe the home screen.
6) Camera quality is average; you will get better pictures in Redmi mobile which is 6000 Rs. only.
Above review is written after observing total 3 nos. of Zenfone 5 mobiles
i was planning to buy this asus zenfone5 then i read your comments. i was having a second thought of buying it. hhmmm