I heared form many people about ASUS ZEN 5. It's better than other company's phone but I want to know about customer serivce if I will be facing any problem while operating this one. Please advise
If you're so worried about battery life, just buy a high-capacity powerbank.
i am satisfied with the product because the battery long lasting and the camera is beautiful
friends just help me out on this. i am on reliance 3g and the max speed i get is 70 KB/sec(560 kbps). whereas the same sim when used in my optimus g pro gives a speed of 900KB/sec(7.2 mbps). so what m i missing now. done every settings to fascilliate that but no relief. can some one provide me soln for that?? apart from that theres no problem.
dear friends i like zenfone 5
but i read review
low battery packup
loud speaker problem
please help me
i buy this phone or not
if dont buy please suggestion one mobile
I'm getting connection error while using the WiFi..My router seems to be working fine and all other devices have no issue with the connection....but my ZF5 automatically disconnects after few minutes of browsing and then reconnect again...please help!!
arjon23, 26 Aug 2014Hey everyone. I have been seeing lot of reviews about this phone cause i really like it. My o... moreThis is great phone ..... except battery life..... only battery is the problem.
Hey everyone. I have been seeing lot of reviews about this phone cause i really like it. My old phone was a samsung galaxy s4 mini and i know that specs r way better on this phone. The only problem that zenfone seems to have based on everyones opinion is battery life.Any other problem and should i buy this phone? Is it the battery good enough and will it be better when kitkat update arrives? And which color is the best?
A standing Ovation to Tomazz for your effort,time and completeness purely on voluntary basis!!!
Pooja, 26 Aug 2014Where can i buy ? tyFlipkart is to release another 20k mobiles on 29th. Hope you can get on that sale :)
Pooja, 26 Aug 2014Where can i buy ? tyGold is also good. I have gold.
Tomazz, 26 Aug 2014You should be able to load 1.17 directly.thankyou tomazz what about battery backup after this update
Dev817, 26 Aug 2014White became regular now. Go for RED, it kills everything.Where can i buy ? ty
Zenfone 5, Oh God. What a phone!! Certainly worth. I am using this since 20 days, and the more I get into love for this device. Today I come to know a new feature(PC Link) of this phone. This is almost everyday. I will write here for all pros and cons here. Let me start with cons.
1) Bettery life is okay. Although not too bad. Initially it drain as usage was more but now its working good. Same as this segment phone. And what you cannot expect from a slim phone.
2) Ringer volume is law with fine quality.
3) Size is much more than other 5" inch phones.
1) I have a Gold and a White phone in color. I have seen black. Gold look beaut. Love at first site. Very slim.
2) 2GB RAM, and 2x2 dual core processor gives good performance
3) 8MP HD camera has good quality with decennt features like taking GIF animated images, Miniature, Smart remove function, Time Frame ... etc. GIF image is fun.
4) It has nice gorilla glass and smooth touch on it. Good feature of glove mode.
5) Pre-Loaded App-Hide and App-Lock option.
6) Time line of events that nearly to come.
7) And THE BEST FEATURE is, you can share your phone's screen on a computer and also you can interact any application in yourt phone using mouse and key board of your computer through PC Link. I haven't seen this feature on any other android phone yet(Not even using any application).
I also own MOTO G, but this phone surely beat MOTO G.
Pooja, 26 Aug 2014I am confuse between S850 and Asus ZenPhone 5 because Lenovo S850 is 15,000 INR, while Zen 5 i... moreIf you like Lenovo, get a Lenovo :-)
You should get something that you like the look of, is solidly built and won't die on you soon, has the functions you need and you get it at a price that makes you believe it's worth it and it makes you happy.
You can't expect a perfect phone at this price point, all are a compromise one way or another.
Get one that suits you the most.