AnonD-281939, 17 Aug 2014Znf6 is better then znf5.but znf5 is oversized an costlySorry not znf5; znf is oversized
AnonD-295318, 17 Aug 2014Hello. I just want to ask whether zen 5 or zen 6. Which one is more better? Please. Thanks. Znf6 is better then znf5.but znf5 is oversized an costly
AnonD-292829, 17 Aug 2014I guess I also seen something like this .... What I do id after being in 99% for some time,di... more99% charging has auto stop as over charge may damage battery.moto to g outdated .zen5 is best and durable.
Guys help me out, how to connect access mobile internal memory through PC. When i connect to pc is showing error in installation.
Is this phone durable? What about other asus phones? Please anwer. I wanna buy this phone :)
ank., 17 Aug 2014I recently ordered z.f 5 from flipkart ..phone is gud in it's class but some problems are ther... moreI guess I also seen something like this ....
What I do id after being in 99% for some time,disconnect from charger for a minute and connect it back.THen it goes to 100%
hacker, 16 Aug 2014zenfone 5 best compare to moto gHi guys,
Any one tell me which one is best..moto g ya asu"s zenfone with reason...
This phone seems very nice to me fits my budget by one ques from where to buy..??? Flipkart says of of stock ? Any other source
I am using Asus zenfone 5 8gb I got a problem while Charing it was showing99% I leave it for 10 minutes it was still showing 99% only it was not geting to 100% [full charging] anybody haveing same problem with this mobile please help me guys
I recently ordered z.f 5 from flipkart ..phone is gud in it's class but some problems are there like
1) fb app and messenger not working properly.
2) battery backup isn't up to the Mark
3) camera has a feature called pixel master that increases brightness 4 times but it affects pixels and also camera's performance isn't gud during dusk or dawn ....
Can any1 suggest me something please
I bought Asus zenfone 5 A501 CG 16 GB 2 weeks back for 12.99k. My experience is good so far with this one. I am using numerous apps, games, pushing Emails for all the time though i havent face any heat problem. Call quality is good, Music player is pretty normal, cam and front cam good, no hang, decent touch, sleek design and the best Intel processor and logo on back case :D
hi, i recently brought Zenfone 5(8GB)piece... @ Rs 10000/-.
Good specs knows to everyone.. but want to say few my opinion on it:
1) First thing its not handy, need to use both hands for operating and carrying.
2) i slightly displeased with one thing that i came to know later that A500KL comes with Kitkat & snapdragon.
3) it took some time to understand the UI.
4) the messaging keypad not has continuous sliding option as it requries to type the whole message. (if it is thr plz help me to put it ON)
5) No backlight to main keys, which troubles when using during low lights.
6) quick menu which slides from top is pretty interesting it comes in two slides when we drag it from both top corners.
7) Find few apps not working properly.. will be posted in detail soon..
other than those its has cool camera, good download speed, pantastic touch feel and sexy look.
Hello. I just want to ask whether zen 5 or zen 6. Which one is more better? Please. Thanks.